Is it time to consider Abortion as Self Defense?

Here’s an idea – let’s allow individuals to decide how to conduct their private lives, not the state – it’s the fascist right that wants the state to dictate to citizens how to conduct their private lives.
your premise is a lie,, the democrats have already said you are not allowed to do that,,

it also doesnt apply with abortion since the child doesnt get a say what happens with their life,,

your premise is a lie,, the democrats have already said you are not allowed to do that,,

it also doesnt apply with abortion since the child doesnt get a say what happens with their life,,
In Texas a "child" still doesn't get a say what happens to its life for the first six weeks.

Here’s an idea – let’s allow individuals to decide how to conduct their private lives, not the state – it’s the fascist right that wants the state to dictate to citizens how to conduct their private lives.

^^^Says the party of forced vaccinations, school closures, mandatory business lockdowns, and "speech codes".

How about fuck off, hypocrite?

Leftwing fascists intend to track down every pregnant woman and abort her child. All in the name of saving her life.

so you want to kill a 6 week old child too,,,

you are one sick mother fucking baby killer,,,
I didn't come up with it. Texas doesn't give a shit about the precious innocent "child" until six weeks of gestation. Abbott said as long as you abort in the first six weeks of pregnancy women have his blessing.

I didn't come up with it. Texas doesn't give a shit about the precious innocent "child" until six weeks of gestation. Abbott said as long as you abort in the first six weeks of pregnancy women have his blessing.
its a start,,,

I doubt he gave his blessing,,,

You have no true conviction. You are wishy-washy. Playing politics with the life of a six week old zygote to appease the demonic forces from the dark side.
zygot is a stage of development of a human child,,,

and yes the 6 weeks was a compromise to you people that represent the demonic forces of the dark side,,,

Forum List

Back