Zone1 Is Jesus God?

No, as I have both told and shown you how, Jesus never claimed to be God.

No. I am telling you in words what I have learned in the presence of God. Nothing really special or mysterious about the authors using metaphors, analogies, homonyms, hyperbole, etc, to teach

You are confused. God has no visible shape or material form. He has no equal and there never was and never will be any other God either above or below him. Anyone who claims to be God, a creation claiming to be the creator is insane. This is what the Bible teaches and reality confirms.

Do you also believe that Caesar is God? he claimed divinity. He did not think it robbery. Doofus.
Is it possible for God to become a man?

Is it possible for God to become a man?
No. Flesh will never inherit the kingdom of God. There never was and never shall be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence. Never.

Not on this planet and not on any of the trillions in other solar systems anywhere in the universe.

Last edited:
Then you're dishonest.
Ahem.

You are the one trying to insist that a human being was God in the flesh all based on the dumbest superficial superstitious reality defying ignorant interpretation of a maudlin children's fairy tale possible. Either you are the liar or just another rube, a disposable possession of whatever deranged preacher deliberately screwed up your defiled and contaminated mind for cash.

Last edited:
Many things are disguised or symbolic in the bible.

With regard to secular skills, we do not encourage individuals to obtain university education or training with the thought that this will improve their chances of being called into Bethel. The best way to prepare for Bethel service is to first serve in the full-time pioneer ministry.Aug 12, 2022
https://www.tandfonline.com › doi
Full article: The Educational Identity Formation of Jehovah's Witnesses

There it is. :lol:
You left out, "dumbest superficial superstitious reality defying ignorant interpretation"

Oh I forgot. thats crazy, right? But believing that a fairy tale is a historical document isn't?

Got it.

Ahem.

You are the one trying to insist that a human being was God in the flesh all based on the dumbest superficial superstitious reality defying ignorant interpretation of a maudlin children's fairy tale possible. Either you are the liar or just another rube, a disposable possession of whatever deranged preacher deliberately screwed up your defiled and contaminated mind for cash.
Since you don't believe that there is a God, you're just here to stir up shit. Child.

Since you don't believe that there is a God, you're just here to stir up shit. Child.
Now you have resorted to false accusations? I never said there is no God. I'm a believer. Asshole

Is bearing false witness not a violation of the Law? Did your false substitute Jesus do away with that too being all godly and such? I guess its no biggy if you don't obey the first commandment.

You can't get any deader than dead

You left out, "dumbest superficial superstitious reality defying ignorant interpretation"

Oh I forgot. thats crazy, right? But believing that a fairy tale is a historical document isn't?

Got it.
No. You did.

Who is your god?
I worship an unknown God who never diddled a virgin, never became a man, and never gave a shit about what people eat or what they wear or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds.

The Father of Jesus.

I worship an unknown God who never diddled a virgin, never became a man, and never gave a shit about what people eat or what they wear or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds.

The Father of Jesus.
What's his name?

You must first learn to say Baruch haba b’Shem Adonai before I can tell you. You do know there are protocols and procedures....

In the meantime, you can call me Sir.
It wasn't a surprise you dodged that question.

Forum List

Back