Zone1 Is Jesus God?

you know what they say to people who live in glass houses -

have you found yet the heavenly tablets claimed by the liar moses etched w/ 10 commandments ... funny how they ended up in all 3 desert religions and no one knows anything about them.

used to persecute and victimize the innocent - bing in a nut shell.

when looking for a religion they knew just what they were looking for when they read the 4th century christian bible. the texas oil baron.
You should pray.

Matt 28:18)God gave Jesus all authority in heaven and on earth.) Titles came with that authority. If Jesus were God he would already have had all authority.
Jesus is God- many people called Him
God. the blind man, the apostles on the boat- God the Father called Jesus God as well as the angels.

Some Bible Verses that show
Jesus is God
Some people claim to believe that Jesus was a “good prophet”, but they deny that Jesus is God. If that is you, I would like to encourage you to consider some of these Bible verses:

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 43:10,11 - “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”
Revelation 1:17-18; Revelation 2:8 - (Jesus is the First and the Last)

Isaiah 44:6 - (God is the Redeemer)
2 Peter 1:1 (Jesus is the Redeemer) - “To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ

Isaiah 44:24 - (God created the world by Himself alone)
John 1:3; Colossians 1:16 - (Jesus made all things)

John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 5:17,18 - “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 5:23 - that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.”

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

John 14:6-7 - Jesus said to him, “I AM the way, the truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:9-11 - Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?”

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!

Acts 4:12 - “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Acts 20:28 - (God purchased us with His own blood)
Revelation 1:5-6; Revelation 5:8-9 - (Jesus' blood purchased us)

Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant, and coming in the likeness of men.

Colossians 2:9 - For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

Hebrews 1:8-9 - But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 1:8 - “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:13 - “I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”... 22:16 - “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.”

1 Timothy 6:14-16 - “our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing, which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor

Jesus is God
Some people claim to believe that Jesus was a “good prophet”, but they deny that Jesus is God. If that is you, I would like to encourage you to consider some of these Bible verses:

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 43:10,11 - “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”

2 Peter 1:1 (Jesus is the Redeemer) - “To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ

John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 5:17,18 - “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 5:23 - that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.”

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

John 14:6-7 - Jesus said to him, “I AM the way, the truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:9-11 - Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?”

Acts 4:12 - “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant, and coming in the likeness of men.

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

Hebrews 1:8-9 - But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 1:8 - “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:13 - “I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”... 22:16 - “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.”

1 Timothy 6:14-16 - “our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing, which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor

* there are so many forgeries and fallacies above to highlite, the text itself would become a sea of red.

- have you anything written by jesus making such a claim, they are the judain god ... or a city statue from the time, relief or mosaic anywhere before the 4th century w/ such a claim - than just the 4th century christian bible.

Jesus is God

Isaiah is writing about Hezekiah and Israel, not Jesus.

Matthew borrowed from the prophecy (after the fact) about Hezekiah.

Hosea is also writing about Israel being delivered from Egypt. Actually that's sort of confusing because Canaan was Egypt in the time of Moses.

The Word says that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that He is Lord, and that means you too. I see that your ego has gotten so big that you refuse to bow to Him now or acknowledge His Lordship.
I am glorifying Jesus by extirpating the lies that you have allowed Satan to enter your mind and perpetuate. Reciting a few words, "Jesus is Lord", "praise Jesus!" " I am saved! whoo hoo! etc., by rote doesn't mean a goddamn thing if you go on to desecrate the teachings of Jesus, which you do and can't seem to stop doing, that I submit is irrefutable evidence of Divine condemnation

Dude, I've been transparent this whole time.
I know. Thats what I have been telling you. I see through you. You are an actor and lying fraud.

Just not a very good one.

That is arrogant beyond belief. You claim that you obey the Law, and you have also said that anyone who is saved cannot sin.
Thats right. Read, 1John 3:4-10, which clearly confirms what I have said. "A child of God does not sin; he cannot sin because the Divine seed remains in him" Now go and try to deny that.

Try to resolve that clear revelation with your belief about being sinners with impunity for life.

Tell us, do you sin? Are you expecting to be justified before God by observing the Law?
No I expected his promise of abundant blessings and life in the sanctuary of God to be fulfilled.

And that promise of God was and is fulfilled for me every single day of my life because I do it.

When you claim that almost literally everything in the Bible has no clearly understood meaning, but only hidden meaning that you alone can see,
Don't put words in my mouth. I never said I am the only one who can see the hidden teaching, anyone with a second grade education can see it too. How is it that it remains above your grasp?

You violate the divine commands, 'believing' they don't apply to you, and desecrate the teaching of Jesus. YOU HAVE YOUR REWARD ALREADY, and heres a little secret, Everyone can see that

Tell us, what does the Holy Spirit tell you about what you're saying?
Everything that I have made known to y'all, I have drawn from what Jesus taught.

Last edited:
Isaiah is writing about Hezekiah and Israel, not Jesus.

Matthew borrowed from the prophecy (after the fact) about Hezekiah.
Yes, back then Isaiah was writing about the Israel of his own time.

Isaiah was also a prophet of God, speaking his word. And, as Isaiah quoted God:

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

God's plans were higher and stretched further than Isaiah's own day. That was the first step in all that was to come, the foreshadowing of something higher still.

In many ways Isaiah, Ezekiel, and other prophets were writing out the game plan not only for their own time, but for a future time(s) as well. Jesus was fully aware of both the writings of Isaiah and Ezekiel and used them often.

Christians should be fully aware that Isaiah, in his time, was referencing Israel and Judah, but should also remember the entire story. Israel was entirely dispersed, only Judah remained. We see in Isaiah God's plan not only to restore Judah to Jerusalem but to call and reunite Israel--and the stranger--into his kingdom.

Returning Judah to Jerusalem was the first step to gathering back the Israelites and calling the strangers. It was Jesus, not Judah, who did the rest. No one seems to take to heart Judah (and Benjamin), the other ten dispersed tribes of Israel, and the stranger were to all gather around the table of God. We need to embrace instead of pushing one another away. According to both Isaiah and Jesus, we are all now in this together.

I am glorifying Jesus by extirpating the lies that you have allowed Satan to enter your mind and perpetuate. Reciting a few words, "Jesus is Lord", "praise Jesus!" " I am saved! whoo hoo! etc., by rote doesn't mean a goddamn thing if you go on to desecrate the teachings of Jesus, which you do and can't seem to stop doing, that I submit is irrefutable evidence of Divine condemnation

I know. Thats what I have been telling you. I see through you. You are an actor and lying fraud.

Just not a very good one.

Thats right. Read, 1John 3:4-10, which clearly confirms what I have said. "A child of God does not sin; he cannot sin because the Divine seed remains in him" Now go and try to deny that.

Try to resolve that clear revelation with your belief about being sinners with impunity for life.

No I expected his promise of abundant blessings and life in the sanctuary of God to be fulfilled.

And that promise of God was and is fulfilled for me every single day of my life because I do it.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said I am the only one who can see the hidden teaching, anyone with a second grade education can see it too. How is it that it remains above your grasp?

You violate the divine commands, 'believing' they don't apply to you, and desecrate the teaching of Jesus. YOU HAVE YOUR REWARD ALREADY, and heres a little secret, Everyone can see that

Everything that I have made known to y'all, I have drawn from what Jesus taught.
Do you understand the difference between the spirit and the flesh in Romans chapter 7?

Jesus is not your king- your cult teaches different.
I know what my religion teaches-Jesus received his crown at Rev 6:2and is ruling as king as we speak=my king. So your info about JW,s is bogus.

Jesus is God- many people called Him
God. the blind man, the apostles on the boat- God the Father called Jesus God as well as the angels.
Only in your altered translations and twisting other things to fit that false theology.

I know what my religion teaches-Jesus received his crown at Rev 6:2and is ruling as king as we speak=my king. So your info about JW,s is bogus.
Tell us what Charles Taze Russell said would happen in 1914.

Yes, back then Isaiah was writing about the Israel of his own time.

Isaiah was also a prophet of God, speaking his word. And, as Isaiah quoted God:

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

God's plans were higher and stretched further than Isaiah's own day. That was the first step in all that was to come, the foreshadowing of something higher still.

In many ways Isaiah, Ezekiel, and other prophets were writing out the game plan not only for their own time, but for a future time(s) as well. Jesus was fully aware of both the writings of Isaiah and Ezekiel and used them often.

Christians should be fully aware that Isaiah, in his time, was referencing Israel and Judah, but should also remember the entire story. Israel was entirely dispersed, only Judah remained. We see in Isaiah God's plan not only to restore Judah to Jerusalem but to call and reunite Israel--and the stranger--into his kingdom.

Returning Judah to Jerusalem was the first step to gathering back the Israelites and calling the strangers. It was Jesus, not Judah, who did the rest. No one seems to take to heart Judah (and Benjamin), the other ten dispersed tribes of Israel, and the stranger were to all gather around the table of God. We need to embrace instead of pushing one another away. According to both Isaiah and Jesus, we are all now in this together.

How do you know what God "meant"? The scripture is very clear.

Who has altered scripture more than JW and Mormons?
Every bible scholar on earth will tell you, your beliefs are about the farthest from truth than any others.
The JW,s fixed the alterations and errors brought in by Catholicism.=( 2 Thess 2:3) see they were foretold to rise up. None of her branches fixed it. They serve a non existent trinity. They are a house divided, they will not stand. God warned all of you-GET OUT OF HER.

Forum List

Back