Is killing abortion doctors a moral right?

Given those two things, I'm not interested in the scraping of uteruses for anything except for the sake of saving somebody's life.
If you don't want your uterus scraped don't scrap it but, since as you say, you "don't know", don't presume to make that decision for everyone else.

You not only have the right to come to the defense of helpless babies AKA human lives. You have the DUTY to do whatever you can to save these lives. Preventing a murder in progress is heroic. God Speed!
Then you must want god dead because babies are stillborn, or otherwise die naturally before live birth all the time without any human involvement. And what about deformed live babies? Shouldn't god be punished for making those?

Absolutely! All good points. God has been getting away with unbelievable cruelty for a very long time.

Cruelty is pretty much all gods actually do.

But those who actually call for the murder of a doctor for performing a late-term abortion have very obviously never had to make the decision of birthing a monster who will live a short life of pain and agony or be killed in the womb.

Until you know wtf you're yammering about, you really should just stfu.

Every skin cell and every cancerous tumor has human DNA. Are they human beings?

Only if they are in the process of developing into a human. Sorry to burst your bubble of stupidity.
So if a cell is "developing into a human" then it obviously isn't one already, yet you give it human status? You might want to resolve this contradiction before you call others stupid.

Just as a fertilized egg is?

While it is clear that you failed to make it far enough in your education for biology to be a factor, did you at least have a health class?

Do you grasp the roles played by the heart or the brain?
I did make it out of the school yard. I also noticed you failed to answer the question: is a fertilized egg a human being?

You not only have the right to come to the defense of helpless babies AKA human lives. You have the DUTY to do whatever you can to save these lives. Preventing a murder in progress is heroic. God Speed!
Then you must want god dead because babies are stillborn, or otherwise die naturally before live birth all the time without any human involvement. And what about deformed live babies? Shouldn't god be punished for making those?

Absolutely! All good points. God has been getting away with unbelievable cruelty for a very long time.

But those who actually call for the murder of a doctor for performing a late-term abortion have very obviously never had to make the decision of birthing a monster who will live a short life of pain and agony or be killed in the womb.

UUUMMMmmm.... You do know that my post two back of this is an Onion..right?

Just as a fertilized egg is?

While it is clear that you failed to make it far enough in your education for biology to be a factor, did you at least have a health class?

Do you grasp the roles played by the heart or the brain?
I did make it out of the school yard. I also noticed you failed to answer the question: is a fertilized egg a human being?
I answered the question.
As I recall your answer was "I don't know". I think Uncensored2008 is perfectly capable of not answering for their self.

UUUMMMmmm.... You do know that my post two back of this is an Onion..right?

HUGGY

No, I didn't. I thought that was a sincere statement of your opinion.

Be that as it may, my little rant wasn't directed at you. It was addressed to "those who actually call for the murder of a doctor for performing a late-term abortion".

A doctor is performing a late term abortion and killing a baby which is an objectively human life, then would an individual have a moral right to kill them in defense of human life? (Just as some may argue that abolitionists had a right to kill slave owners in defense of the lives of slaves?)

(The state is of course a social construct and has no inherent rights but what the people give it, so while it might be illegal to kill an abortion doctor, if it's done in defense of an innocent life, I don't see why someone wouldn't have a right to do it).
^ Someone needs to be put on a watch list

Do you grasp that you didn't pose that question to me?

Is a fertilized egg human?

Well it isn't feline.

Again though, you seem utterly bereft of education, employing tired old talking points that you seem to think are clever.

An unfertilized egg comes from a human. What makes it not human?
Sigh.
The point is that life, human life, can be traced back as far as one wishes, and that life 'began' long ago. Decisions about how and when it continues have always been made, always will be made, and when it comes to a woman deciding it is only normal that she do so. Interfering with that is a type of authoritarianism.

Forum List

Back