Is obama lying again?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
It occurred to me as I saw yet another fear-mongering quote from obama that if the sequester was allowed to happen, then teachers and firefighters and police will be furloughed.

It is my understanding that these people are paid by the state. Am I missing something here? Is this another lie by obama?

It occurred to me as I saw yet another fear-mongering quote from obama that if the sequester was allowed to happen, then teachers and firefighters and police will be furloughed.

It is my understanding that these people are paid by the state. Am I missing something here? Is this another lie by obama

He's a politician. You really need to fact check and then show links.

If obama is speaking he is lying. If he says "let me be clear" he is coming out with a monumental lie.

He depends on the ignorance of the American populace to believe his lies.

It is my understanding that these people are paid by the state. Am I missing something here? Is this another lie by obama

He's a politician. You really need to fact check and then show links.

I asked a question, I have to fact check and show links for a question?

If he's moving his lips, he is lying.

It's a good thing to keep that in mind as a default, but I really want to know. The fact that FOX hasn't questioned him on this, nor have I heard anything about this on the talk radio shows, makes me wonder if there's something about this that I don't know.

Since the police, teachers, and firefighters get paid by their states, is this a lie by obama, or is there something in the funding of these services that I don't know?

Forum List

Back