Is Obama Really Brilliant?

Hater dupes see it as uppity "n*****r"...

nope, but how funny it's only you liberal/Democrats who keep saying that. deep down that must be what really think
Sure- does that make sense to you lol? Does to Rush I know. ...

BREAKING- Bringing up racism doesn't make one a racist. Or hating racism. You have to believe a race is INFERIOR- which would be WHITES as far as I see.
You're the one that brought it up come on son let your racism lose and you'll feel better.
Jeebus what an asshole- You're the jerk calling people wetbacks and "n******s lol. Unbelievable. Just like your Pub heroes...
I've called one person a ****** and that's Starky because that is what he is trash no account lazy shit for brain dumb ass other than that you are a lying sack of shit.

Obama is an idiot, his education credentials are a product of lowering standards and him focusing on passing that next test/brief.

When he speaks off the cuff, he shows he is clearly an idiot. Nevermind his policies....

nope, but how funny it's only you liberal/Democrats who keep saying that. deep down that must be what really think

BREAKING- Bringing up racism doesn't make one a racist. Or hating racism. You have to believe a race is INFERIOR- which would be WHITES as far as I see.
You're the one that brought it up come on son let your racism lose and you'll feel better.
Jeebus what an asshole- You're the jerk calling people wetbacks and "n******s lol. Unbelievable. Just like your Pub heroes...
I've called one person a ****** and that's Starky because that is what he is trash no account lazy shit for brain dumb ass other than that you are a lying sack of shit.
Sorry, thought you were Antares. Mea culpa.

No matter how you try franco you can't change what she said.
She is a fawning sycophant plain and simple.

"I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. … He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. … So, what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. … He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do."
''The fairer reading of the quote is that Jarrett saw Obama as ambitious, intelligent, and a good synthesizer of facts, all of which strike me as something most people would want in a president.''

but for some reason hater dupes see it as bile- seems like you hate intellectuals and the intelligent- especially of other races. I'm shocked.

It took me a long time to finally admit to myself that George Bush is a total idiot.

It did not take nearly half as long to see that Obama is also an idiot.

He might know his way around a college classroom, but his practical application of his education utterly SUCKS!

George Bush isn't a total idiot. I don't think he is more intelligent than I am, however. That is one of my litmus tests for presidents. They have to be smarter than I am. If not.....no go.

Obama is smarter than I am. He passes that test.

Bush graduated from Harvard business school. Where'd you graduate from again?

"I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. … He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. … So, what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. … He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do."
''The fairer reading of the quote is that Jarrett saw Obama as ambitious, intelligent, and a good synthesizer of facts, all of which strike me as something most people would want in a president.''

but for some reason hater dupes see it as bile- seems like you hate intellectuals and the intelligent- especially of other races. I'm shocked.

LOL, poor franco.

She is a fawning worshiper, it is sickening....you agree with her.

Bush was a gentleman C legacy....and is still a pleasant, out of touch, idiot. Me?- Hotchkiss, Hobart, Rochester, Sorbonne junior year. 1442 SAT out of 1600, 145 IQ in 6th grade. King of the underachievers. The best teacher in Nichols 8th grade told me not to work so hard lol...I didn't.

franco you admitted earlier you are a racist.

I'm 6'4"

LOL, poor franco.

So I'm a female wetback now lol. Are you ever right about ANYTHING? LOL

Bush was a gentleman C legacy....and is still a pleasant, out of touch, idiot. Me?- Hotchkiss, Hobart, Rochester, Sorbonne junior year. 1442 SAT out of 1600, 145 IQ in 6th grade. King of the underachievers. The best teacher in Nichols 8th grade told me not to work so hard lol...I didn't.

We know you are a legend in your own mind, of course we ALL believe brilliant you say you are. (rolling eyes)

Nothing you have EVER posted speaks of any education.

franco you admitted earlier you are a racist.
Where, lying racist functional shyttehead? LOL

I'm 6'4"

LOL, poor franco.

Educated eh?

JARRETT is a fawning sycophant you moron, but actually you are too...I have no idea what sex you are....but it doesn't matter....neither gender would claim you.

We know you are a legend in your own mind, of course we ALL believe brilliant you say you are. (rolling eyes)

Nothing you have EVER posted speaks of any education.
I admire and respect your opinion lol...

"BREAKING- Bringing up racism doesn't make one a racist. Or hating racism. You have to believe a race is INFERIOR- which would be WHITES as far as I see."

You defined Racism and then fulfilled it's requirement.....too funny.

I'm 6'4"

LOL, poor franco.

You're a lying sack of shit.

I'm 6'4"

LOL, poor franco.

You're a lying sack of shit.

He's on the defensive :)

Forum List

Back