Is Obama the worst POTUS in Aerican history ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Benghazi, IRS targeting, Fast and Furious, Terror groups taking over Iraq, The Taliban on the rise again, Putin rebuilding the soviet union, Iraq will soon be a nuclear power and a threat to the world, several countries in the Middle east being taken over by extremist groups, high energy and food costs, a sluggish economy, thousands loosing coverage because of Obama care ...... and so on and so on . The man is not qualified to lead this country .

You'll never convince his people....

Oh boy...that almost sounded racial. By "his people", I mean supporters....any and all... not just the race voters....but the white ones too.... DAMN!!! this is getting worse!!!

Sigh.....OK, what I mean is, if someone voted for him...twice, then they are probably pretty much "his people."

And you'll never make believers out anybody who still believes his BS.

Benghazi, IRS targeting, Fast and Furious, Terror groups taking over Iraq, The Taliban on the rise again, Putin rebuilding the soviet union, Iraq will soon be a nuclear power and a threat to the world, several countries in the Middle east being taken over by extremist groups, high energy and food costs, a sluggish economy, thousands loosing coverage because of Obama care ...... and so on and so on . The man is not qualified to lead this country .

You are absolutely right.

But now everyone realizes he is the worst so this thread is more like an invitation to Libs to "come and admit you were wrong."

You are absolutely right.

But now everyone realizes he is the worst so this thread is more like an invitation to Libs to "come and admit you were wrong."

Not "EVERYONE"....you'll find out soon enough if they are brave enough to come out of their little holes.

Is Obama the worst POTUS in Aerican history ?

Not by as long shot. He ranks up there though.

I have always used Jimmy Carter as my benchmark when I consider who are the WORST Presidents in American history.

Barack Obama makes Jimmy Carter look like Thomas Jefferson.

Jimmy Carter has a kind soul, and has always been a God-fearing, honest man. Jimmy Carter has also done a lot of great humanitarian work since he left office.

Barack Obama has no soul, and should be immediately arrested for treason and sedition, but he never will be because he is protected by the "mainstream" news media and billionaire donors.

worst+president.jpg

Absolutely, the worst and most dangerous to US, OUR FREEDOMS and our Country

you who voted for him should be ashamed

that's all

I have always used Jimmy Carter as my benchmark when I consider who are the WORST Presidents in American history.

Jimmy Carter has a kind soul, and has always been a God-fearing, honest man. Jimmy Carter has also done a lot of great humanitarian work since he left office.

Barack Obama has no soul, and should be immediately arrested for treason and sedition, but he never will be because he is protected by the "mainstream" news media and billionaire donors.
he let his own brother is living in a shack in Kenya !!:( TALK ABOUT SELFISH !!

Last edited:
He is the worst for the times we live in...that's what counts.

Even worse, he makes the worst of the worst problems we have...eeeeeek!

Not one poster yet that knows US history before the 1970s! Buchanan, Pierce, Harding, Johnson (A.), and Harrison (B.) usually make up the bottom five. George W. Bush is going to give them competition. People who think Carter was so bad bought Reagan's grin, nap, and grin campaign. Those 21% interest rates were in RR's years. Out of control spending? Reagan again. Reagan was bad; yet he inspired some Americans at a time when we did not want to dwell on the downside of the Nixon years. The first plastic/pre-packaged President. I though Obama might be another, but he is aging in office, Bush II left the white House looking younger, and refreshed........

Aerican history ???

I'll go out on a limb and give Obama enough credit and say he is at least capable of spelling America.

he let his own brother is live in a shack in Kenya !!:( TALK ABOUT SELFISH !!
At the same time telling us to be our brother's keeper. What a jackass.

Forum List

Back