Is Obama the worst POTUS in Aerican history ?

Benghazi, IRS targeting, Fast and Furious, Terror groups taking over Iraq, The Taliban on the rise again, Putin rebuilding the soviet union, Iraq will soon be a nuclear power and a threat to the world, several countries in the Middle east being taken over by extremist groups, high energy and food costs, a sluggish economy, thousands loosing coverage because of Obama care ...... and so on and so on . The man is not qualified to lead this country .

Jesus, were you living in a cave 2001-2008?

Benghazi, IRS targeting, Fast and Furious, Terror groups taking over Iraq, The Taliban on the rise again, Putin rebuilding the soviet union, Iraq will soon be a nuclear power and a threat to the world, several countries in the Middle east being taken over by extremist groups, high energy and food costs, a sluggish economy, thousands loosing coverage because of Obama care ...... and so on and so on . The man is not qualified to lead this country .

he isn't even the worst president in my lifetime, yidiot

Since you rate presidents by how much they give you, I understand.

Now, leave the discussion to the adults.

Run along, Schillian.

You ask this question following Bush? :cuckoo:

Obama is just another $$ driven puppet. But your bias seems to be blinding you of the worst president of all times.

These small brains are part of the bias engine. They think that if their party was in office, everything would be perfect.

They don't know yet that Corporations control our politicians. They are political newbies.

The movement to attack "Democrats" or "Republicans" is $$$ driven. Sometimes it's single topic driven.

When people are truly able to think for themselves they stop making threads about single politicians because they understand the system. But there are so many sheeple out there..

You should go back to the Conspiracy Forum so you can avoid all the "sheeple," you intellectual giant, you.

:rolleyes:

worst+president.jpg

Carter-1.jpg

hope-change-fail-obama-epic-fail-politics-1339237707-1.jpg

a conservative thinks Obama is the worst president ever? I'm shocked.

and a liberal thinks Bush is the worst so what
No President I've lived under has ever weaponized every government agency to step on our necks like Obama has.

stay asleep if it helps

Last edited:

You are absolutely right.

But now everyone realizes he is the worst so this thread is more like an invitation to Libs to "come and admit you were wrong."

that is impossible .., libtards are NEVER wrong..., just ask one. :lmao:

He'll be remembered as a top 25% President. Had to crack the top 10 but easily top quarter.

only a fucked up liarberal could say that with a straight face.., Arizona libertards are some of the worst !

without a doubt, from a hard core Conservative like myself, Hussein Obumma IS the worst president of this countries history, i personally would love to see him impeached and tried on charges of "HIGH CRIMES AND TREASON" :up:

Absolutely, the worst and most dangerous to US, OUR FREEDOMS and our Country

you who voted for him should be ashamed

that's all

Steph, didn't you know that libertards have no concept of "SHAME" ? they feeeeel they are way above that, shame is a concept for people with a conscience, which is something libertards know nothing about. :up:

Forum List

Back