Is Obama the worst POTUS in Aerican history ?

Bush II will be in the bottom 10, most likely, Obama, in the middle. Reagan was the worst of my lifetime....until Bush II. I was very young, see now he inspired some, not my parents by any means, and my mother had been a Republican, until Reagan. Nixon, probably the best, in hindsight. Historians rank Buchanan, and Pierce as the worst, usually. A little thing called the Civil War hurt them. Carter was fairly good actually, the Reagan grin makes many forget those 21% interest rates were during his first term, and the deficit went through the roof, courtesy of Reagan. But he did act folksy while Nancy spent hundreds of thousands a year on designer clothes. Reagan talked of being an "old cavalry man", avoided WWII by making training films.:D He wasn't real bright, but even a Z grade actor*, can pose well enough in the TV age.

*My father's term for Reagan. He despised him, remembered movie magazines dropped on his ship during WWII, Reagan relaxing at Delmonico's, while teenagers like my father fought the war.

Another post proving the far left Obama drone exists!

More empirical evidence!

As Obama begins action against ISIS, the impeachment talk starts. 1998, it was Clinton against al Qaeda when the hard right started screaming: WAG THE DOG. Is history repeating itself so soon? Bush let most of the al Qaeda members who were responsible for 9/11/01 into the US, what is the extremist right doing NOW?

As Obama begins action against ISIS, the impeachment talk starts. 1998, it was Clinton against al Qaeda when the hard right started screaming: WAG THE DOG. Is history repeating itself so soon? Bush let most of the al Qaeda members who were responsible for 9/11/01 into the US, what is the extremist right doing NOW?

What planet do you live on?

Obama is doing nothing about ISIS because it has everything to do with Iraq.

Obama will send the military jets to most any country in the world, but he will do all he can to make Iraq a failure.

Man the far left propaganda can be so strong at times with people.

What planet do you live on?

Obama is doing nothing about ISIS because it has everything to do with Iraq.

Obama will send the military jets to most any country in the world, but he will do all he can to make Iraq a failure.

Man the far left propaganda can be so strong at times with people.
ISIS got its start helping the rebels in Syria that Obama supported .

ZERobama-%2BWORST%2BPRESIDENT%2BEVER.JPG

Benghazi, IRS targeting, Fast and Furious, Terror groups taking over Iraq, The Taliban on the rise again, Putin rebuilding the soviet union, Iraq will soon be a nuclear power and a threat to the world, several countries in the Middle east being taken over by extremist groups, high energy and food costs, a sluggish economy, thousands loosing coverage because of Obama care ...... and so on and so on . The man is not qualified to lead this country .
Yes, obamashitforbrains is the worse in history.

Not one poster yet that knows US history before the 1970s! Buchanan, Pierce, Harding, Johnson (A.), and Harrison (B.) usually make up the bottom five. George W. Bush is going to give them competition. People who think Carter was so bad bought Reagan's grin, nap, and grin campaign. Those 21% interest rates were in RR's years. Out of control spending? Reagan again. Reagan was bad; yet he inspired some Americans at a time when we did not want to dwell on the downside of the Nixon years. The first plastic/pre-packaged President. I though Obama might be another, but he is aging in office, Bush II left the white House looking younger, and refreshed........
Reagan was far better then obamashitforbrains.

Historians are placing him above average. As will history in general.

To the ODS kooks, this means that historians are all in on the big conspiracy. They'll rage, sputter and soil themselves, as ODS kooks are prone to do, but it won't change anything. And we get to savor the delectable taste of their tears of bitter rage.

To the ODS kooks, this means that historians are all in on the big conspiracy. They'll rage, sputter and soil themselves, as ODS kooks are prone to do, but it won't change anything. And we get to savor the delectable taste of their tears of bitter rage.
Obamashitforbrains is still shit.

After listening to Pub propaganda for years, you're the one with shit for brains, hater dupe. 90% chance a racist too:lol:

After listening to Pub propaganda for years, you're the one with shit for brains, hater dupe. 90% chance a racist too:lol:
Another idiotic post from a big idiot libtard. IDIOT!!!!

Is Obama the worst POTUS in Aerican history ?

Not by as long shot. He ranks up there though.
No one worse than obamashitforbrains.
Yes, I can see exactly why so many of you hate Obama.
He took action that led to the US avoiding a major depression that was predicted by 90% of the economists.
He stopped the 750,000 job loss per month that bush had.
He hasn't looked away and allowed 3000 to be killed in a terrorist attack on American soil.
He has gotten us out of one war and is working on ending another.
He hasn't lied us into any wars.
He helped millions of people gain health care for the first time.
He succeeded where bush failed to get bin Laden.
He helped bring down Kadaffi without puting an American boot on the ground.
He forced Syria to admit to having WMD and getting those weapons destroyed.
He didn't look the other way when a natural disaster struck.
He put policies in place that helped double the stock market from 8000 under bush to around 17,000 today.
He will probably hand off a far, far better America than he was given.
Yes, I can see why you hate him. You hate him because the better he looks the worse bush and your party looks.
Now, some of the dead heads on this board will go to the ultra right sewer sites and try to find blogs proving what I have written is wrong. Write what you will, you cannot change history no matter how hard you try or how many lies you post. What is, IS.

Last edited:
The history disabled don't know any Presidents before their birth. Carter was fairly good in reality, the 22% interest rates, high unemployment, massive debt, and idiotic foreign policy were Reagan's acheivements, along with napping. But Reagan, a grade Z actor, appealed to a generation raised glued to TVs, and the rest of us inherited the debt. Death, debt and defeat are Bush II's "legacy".

Worst in history-still Buchanan, Pierce, Andrew Johnson, Tyler and Harding at the bottom, though Bush II is looking like a contender. 9/11, Iraq and Katrina, plus his "industry self policing" that led to horrors like the Sago mine tragedy, give him a death toll he could brag about as a "war president".

Too early to rank so soon, but Bush II will is unlikely to rise above the bottom ten. Obama is hovering around the lower middle of the pack, thus far. But though there is a slight chance he could turn out almost as rotten as Bush, he probably hasn't enough time left to degrade the US has Bush did, nor send Americans to die so he can play pretend soldier. Remember the flyboy photo op at the start of Bush's war, and "Mission Accomplished" as our troops were slaughtered? Like Reagan before him, Bush II is a joke around the world.

Forum List

Back