Is Obama the worst POTUS in Aerican history ?

Not by as long shot. He ranks up there though.
No one worse than obamashitforbrains.
Yes, I can see exactly why so many of you hate Obama.
He took action that led to the US avoiding a major depression.
He stopped the 750,000 job loss per month that bush had.
He hasn't looked away and allowed 3000 to be killed in a terrorist attack on American soil.
He has gotten us out of one war and is working on ending another.
He hasn't lied us into any wars.
He helped millions of people gain health care for the first time.
He succeeded where bush failed to get bin Laden.
He helped bring down Kadaffi without puting an American boot on the ground.
He forced Syria to admit to having WMD and getting those weapons destroyed.
He didn't look the other way when a natural disaster struck.
He put policies in place that helped double the stock market from 8000 under bush to around 17,000 today.
He will probably hand off a far, far better America than he was given.
Yes, I can see why you hate him. You hate him because the better he looks the worse bush and your party looks.
Now, some of the dead heads on this board will go to the ultra right sewer sites and try to find blogs proving what I have written is wrong. Write what you will, you cannot change history no matter how hard you try or how many lies you post. What is, IS.
More stupid and false statements from the idiot left. Obamashitforbrains hasn't done squat but forced obamashitforbrainscare on us.

He took action that led to the US avoiding a major depression.
He hasn't looked away and allowed 3000 to be killed in a terrorist attack on American soil.
He put policies in place that helped double the stock market from 8000 under bush to around 17,000 today.
Yes, I can see why you hate him. You hate him because the better he looks the worse bush and your party looks.
Now, some of the dead heads on this board will go to the ultra right sewer sites and try to find blogs proving what I have written is wrong. Write what you will, you cannot change history no matter how hard you try or how many lies you post. What is, IS.
More stupid and false statements from the idiot left. Obamashitforbrains hasn't done squat but forced obamashitforbrainscare on us.
You have not disproven a thing. Write what you will, you cannot change history no matter how hard you try or how many lies you post. What is, IS

Not by as long shot. He ranks up there though.
He took action that led to the US avoiding a major depression that was predicted by 90% of the economists.

sucka_drank_the_koolaid_tshirt.jpg

Obama is corrupt, incompetent, a failure, a liar, a fraud, and not to mention but a piece-of shit as well.

Liberal shit-for-brains like yourself proudly stand by Obama defending him, making excuses, and blaming others for him no matter what. :cuckoo:

BTW: What is, IS? WTF are you talking about?

Last edited:
Not one poster yet that knows US history before the 1970s! Buchanan, Pierce, Harding, Johnson (A.), and Harrison (B.) usually make up the bottom five. George W. Bush is going to give them competition. People who think Carter was so bad bought Reagan's grin, nap, and grin campaign. Those 21% interest rates were in RR's years. Out of control spending? Reagan again. Reagan was bad; yet he inspired some Americans at a time when we did not want to dwell on the downside of the Nixon years. The first plastic/pre-packaged President. I though Obama might be another, but he is aging in office, Bush II left the white House looking younger, and refreshed........
Reagan was far better then obamashitforbrains.

If you ignore death, debt and lack of international respect.Thatcher, one of the few world leaders that would tolerate more than photo sessions with the ill informed Reagan said:

"Poor dear, there is nothing between his ears".

Bush II will be in the bottom 10, most likely, Obama, in the middle. Reagan was the worst of my lifetime....until Bush II. I was very young, see now he inspired some, not my parents by any means, and my mother had been a Republican, until Reagan. Nixon, probably the best, in hindsight. Historians rank Buchanan, and Pierce as the worst, usually. A little thing called the Civil War hurt them. Carter was fairly good actually, the Reagan grin makes many forget those 21% interest rates were during his first term, and the deficit went through the roof, courtesy of Reagan. But he did act folksy while Nancy spent hundreds of thousands a year on designer clothes. Reagan talked of being an "old cavalry man", avoided WWII by making training films.:D He wasn't real bright, but even a Z grade actor*, can pose well enough in the TV age.

*My father's term for Reagan. He despised him, remembered movie magazines dropped on his ship during WWII, Reagan relaxing at Delmonico's, while teenagers like my father fought the war.

the Reagan grin makes many forget those 21% interest rates were during his first term

That was Volcker. Had to end inflation.

fredgraph.png

Mortgage rates dropped 4% under Reagan. Not too shabby.

Although Obama is the worst President by any direct/tangible standard; I wonder if he is the worst because of the speed of communication and the speed of commerce and the speed of military force that has come about in the 21st Century.

In other words, all of Obama's failures cascade into chaos at ultrasonic speeds compared the failures of previous Presidents.

By the way, Obama should hang for treason for aiding and abetting Al Qaeda and Al Nusra and ISIS via Syria.

Bush II will be in the bottom 10, most likely, Obama, in the middle. Reagan was the worst of my lifetime....until Bush II. I was very young, see now he inspired some, not my parents by any means, and my mother had been a Republican, until Reagan. Nixon, probably the best, in hindsight. Historians rank Buchanan, and Pierce as the worst, usually. A little thing called the Civil War hurt them. Carter was fairly good actually, the Reagan grin makes many forget those 21% interest rates were during his first term, and the deficit went through the roof, courtesy of Reagan. But he did act folksy while Nancy spent hundreds of thousands a year on designer clothes. Reagan talked of being an "old cavalry man", avoided WWII by making training films.:D He wasn't real bright, but even a Z grade actor*, can pose well enough in the TV age.

*My father's term for Reagan. He despised him, remembered movie magazines dropped on his ship during WWII, Reagan relaxing at Delmonico's, while teenagers like my father fought the war.

the Reagan grin makes many forget those 21% interest rates were during his first term

fredgraph.png

The truth of the matter is that reagan was probably a traitor to America. Consider this, the hostages in Iran were sitting in planes on the runways in Iran while reagan took the oath of office. Immediately after it was official reagan was president the planes were allowed to take off. To me that looks like Iran was sending America a message and that message was, we have struck a deal with the US. Want some proof of a deal? Immediately after the hostages were safe, what did reagan do to a country that had committed an act of war against the US. reagan did NOTHING about the attack and hostage taking. Ooops, I forgot something, he did take action. He sold arms to the country that attacked us (Iran/Contra). Don't tell me a deal was not struck. reagan's behavior toward Iran doesn't pass the smell test.

Although Obama is the worst President by any direct/tangible standard; I wonder if he is the worst because of the speed of communication and the speed of commerce and the speed of military force that has come about in the 21st Century.

In other words, all of Obama's failures cascade into chaos at ultrasonic speeds compared the failures of previous Presidents.

By the way, Obama should hang for treason for aiding and abetting Al Qaeda and Al Nusra and ISIS via Syria.
What a load of CRAP!!! Go back and read post #100. Maybe you might learn something but I sincerely doubt it.

fredgraph.png

The truth of the matter is that reagan was probably a traitor to America. Consider this, the hostages in Iran were sitting in planes on the runways in Iran while reagan took the oath of office. Immediately after it was official reagan was president the planes were allowed to take off. To me that looks like Iran was sending America a message and that message was, we have struck a deal with the US. Want some proof of a deal? Immediately after the hostages were safe, what did reagan do to a country that had committed an act of war against the US. reagan did NOTHING about the attack and hostage taking. Ooops, I forgot something, he did take action. He sold arms to the country that attacked us (Iran/Contra). Don't tell me a deal was not struck. reagan's behavior toward Iran doesn't pass the smell test.

I think the message was, oh, shit, that pussy Carter isn't president anymore, we'd better release the hostages before Reagan bombs the crap out of us.

fredgraph.png

I think the message was, oh, shit, that pussy Carter isn't president anymore, we'd better release the hostages before Reagan bombs the crap out of us.
You have explained nothing. iran committed an act of war against the US. Carter could not act for fear of the hostages being killed. Once the hostages were free reagan COULD have acted. HE DID NOTHING ABOUT THE ACT OF WAR. What he did do was to sell the very people who had attacked us arms. Boy, did he ever show them how tough the US was!!! The bottom line here is that reagan was willing to use Americans as bargining chips to win the president. You republicans call that patriotism! I call that being a traitor.

Last edited:

What a load of CRAP!!! Go back and read post #100. Maybe you might learn something but I sincerely doubt it.

Post #100 is full of Kool-Aid induced liberal crap. :cuckoo:

He took action that led to the US avoiding a major depression that was predicted by 90% of the economists.

sucka_drank_the_koolaid_tshirt.jpg

Obama is corrupt, incompetent, a failure, a liar, a fraud, and not to mention but a piece-of shit as well.

Liberal shit-for-brains like yourself proudly stand by Obama defending him, making excuses, and blaming others for him no matter what. :cuckoo:

BTW: What is, IS? WTF are you talking about?
You have proven you can call people names and be obnoxious. What you haven't done is proven a single thing you said OR disproven a single thing I posted. Sputtering and making wild, unfounded statements shows a weak mind. Come back when you can prove my statements wrong. And none of that bullshit with ultra right sewer sites that people like you like. Give me non partisan proof.
Write what you will, you cannot change history no matter how hard you try or how many lies you post. What is, IS.

Write what you will, you cannot change history no matter how hard you try or how many lies you post. What is, IS.

Last edited:

Post #100 is full of Kool-Aid induced liberal crap. :cuckoo:
Regarding post #100. Saying it is crap and proving it is crap are two different things. What you haven't done is proven a single thing you said OR disproven a single thing I posted. Sputtering and making wild, unfounded states shows a weak mind. Come back when you can prove my statements wrong. And none of that bullshit with ultra right sewer sites that people like you like. Give me non partisan proof.

fredgraph.png

Don't blame Reagan for the arms sale, he was napping; Ollie North pulled that one, never forget that, he pocketed 60 grand, that we know of, for "security" at his home.

fredgraph.png

Don't blame Reagan for the arms sale, he was napping; Ollie North pulled that one, never forget that, he pocketed 60 grand, that we know of, for "security" at his home.

Reagan used the "I forget" 124 times in the Iran-Contra hearings.

Forum List

Back