Is Obama the worst President in American History?

Is Obama the worst President in American History?

• Total voters
LOLOLOLOLOL......One can only imagine what you whinney white whores will bitch about in a few more weeks...I mean, your blood pressure has soared all these years, I pity the day you have no one to blame for your miserable white lives, but each other and the Almighty majority, GOP.
But lets get something clear, the votes Trump got, were not mandates, the margins were slim as hell, he didn't get the popular vote, Obama is leaving at an unprecedented 59% approval rating, which none of your candidates can even come close to and and and....Trump, is entering office with a approval rating that has never cracked the mid 40's, its proboaly lower now....so poll all you want, history and the american people.....outside of Klan country, loves the guy and that's all that matters!!
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

YOU KNOW AND I KNOW WHO'S GONNA GET THE LAST LAUGH IN ALL THIS...SO WHY WASTE TIME ATTACKING YOUR BS......TRUST ME, ITS NOT GONNA BE YOU AND YOURS...THAT I CAN PROMISE, INGRATE!!

LOLOLOLOLOL......One can only imagine what you whinney white whores will bitch about in a few more weeks...I mean, your blood pressure has soared all these years, I pity the day you have no one to blame for your miserable white lives, but each other and the Almighty majority, GOP.
But lets get something clear, the votes Trump got, were not mandates, the margins were slim as hell, he didn't get the popular vote, Obama is leaving at an unprecedented 59% approval rating, which none of your candidates can even come close to and and and....Trump, is entering office with a approval rating that has never cracked the mid 40's, its proboaly lower now....so poll all you want, history and the american people.....outside of Klan country, loves the guy and that's all that matters!!

:wtf:

You think the blood pressure of the winners is going up? Sorry Mr. Butt hurt, but it's the whiners like you who are blowing the top off. As for your racism, fuck you and the fart that blew you in
History will undoubtibly record, no one and I mean no one has whined more in these last 8 years, than you sorry good for nothing trash eating, vomit smelling, white lice itching whores from all over the country.....you pathetic shit eating mf's did nothing but make that black man and his family's life a living fuckin hell and for that.....we here by award you Donald Motherfuckin Con Man Trump...enjoy the nightmare bitches!!!!

:lmao:

From the party of BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racist idiot

he performed exactly equal to the experience he brought as community organiser. in baseball parlance, he batted 50. buchanan sucked bad too. obama tried to make cuba and iran great again.

he is certainly the most communist president we've ever had.

and this:

With all the glory you bitches put on Trump, the guy has never got pass the mid 40's in approval.....white people get over yourselves, President Tweet is here to make your lives WHITE AGAIN!!! :dance:

Yes, you're not a racist, you hate white people. Thanks for your typical contentless rhetoric, Buckwheat

I gave you a compliment, bitch!!

4780502+_f744c2ecda8184c38e586ca9960f228c.jpg

You think the blood pressure of the winners is going up? Sorry Mr. Butt hurt, but it's the whiners like you who are blowing the top off. As for your racism, fuck you and the fart that blew you in
History will undoubtibly record, no one and I mean no one has whined more in these last 8 years, than you sorry good for nothing trash eating, vomit smelling, white lice itching whores from all over the country.....you pathetic shit eating mf's did nothing but make that black man and his family's life a living fuckin hell and for that.....we here by award you Donald Motherfuckin Con Man Trump...enjoy the nightmare bitches!!!!

From the party of BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racist idiot
upload_2017-1-2_10-59-49.png

Racist idiot
View attachment 104830

You're just a trained monkey. Democrats tell you what to think, you think it. They tell you what to do, you do it.

And that's President Trump to you, Koko

Now, now, let us not leave out Grant..

You need to explain your nomination. I mean besides that you think every Republican should be nominated ...
I bet you say that to all the democrats you hang..Grant having one of the most corrupt administrations in US presidential history..

Wow, that narrows it down to all the Presidents. Look man, I'm not rejecting your nomination, just pointing your picking a Republican is so you and asking for specifics of what your nomination is based on.

Pick any random President and if I know nothing about them I'd go with their administration was "corrupt" too. Yes, Grant was known for that, but it doesn't really provide a distinction. Is that all you have? Or do you have a specific consequence that makes you pick him? I mean besides that he's a Republican.

And note of my six, two were Republicans, including #1 so I'd say nice try, but it wasn't
You did mention Lincoln, although he is the one that supplanted federal govt. for states rights..

Racist idiot
View attachment 104830

You're just a trained monkey. Democrats tell you what to think, you think it. They tell you what to do, you do it.

This coming from a guy, who voted for a idiot, that has a crush on his own daughter, his words, not mine...who brags about grabby women's puzzay, who won't release his tax returns because we all know the guy don't pay taxes, who has shitted all over the constitution that the white nuts love, who brags about not paying taxes, who has yet to take office yet is costing hard working tax payers, millions of dollars a day, all going back to his pockets, via Trump Towers, a guy who would rather kick it with the big stars than give a press conference, a guy who tweets like a man teenager on steroids, a guy who trades in wives quicker than a white man sheds hair at 13 and they want to call Democrats trained monkeys????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..okay LOLOLOLOLO

Now, now, let us not leave out Grant..

You need to explain your nomination. I mean besides that you think every Republican should be nominated ...
I bet you say that to all the democrats you hang..Grant having one of the most corrupt administrations in US presidential history..

Wow, that narrows it down to all the Presidents. Look man, I'm not rejecting your nomination, just pointing your picking a Republican is so you and asking for specifics of what your nomination is based on.

Pick any random President and if I know nothing about them I'd go with their administration was "corrupt" too. Yes, Grant was known for that, but it doesn't really provide a distinction. Is that all you have? Or do you have a specific consequence that makes you pick him? I mean besides that he's a Republican.

And note of my six, two were Republicans, including #1 so I'd say nice try, but it wasn't
You did mention Lincoln, although he is the one that supplanted federal govt. for states rights..

I'd engage you in that conversation, other than that you've thoroughly convinced me of the futility in that endeavor

Racist idiot
View attachment 104830

This coming from a guy, who voted for a idiot, that has a crush on his own daughter, his words, not mine...who brags about grabby women's puzzay, who won't release his tax returns because we all know the guy don't pay taxes, who has shitted all over the constitution that the white nuts love, who brags about not paying taxes, who has yet to take office yet is costing hard working tax payers, millions of dollars a day, all going back to his pockets, via Trump Towers, a guy who would rather kick it with the big stars than give a press conference, a guy who tweets like a man teenager on steroids, a guy who trades in wives quicker than a white man sheds hair at 13 and they want to call Democrats trained monkeys????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..okay LOLOLOLOLO

Bull shit, Gary Johnson didn't do any of that, monkey boy. That's a good little Democrat doing as you're told by the white Democrat leadership.

You on the other hand voted for a career criminal. Not your fault, monkey saw, monkey did. Everything else is above your pay grade

Barry was shinny object, now that Americans finally got that out of their system can move on to bigger and better things...
Lets talk in a few a months......and brag about the better things.....from your poor/rich white guy Trump, shall we?
i think we all know if trump actually does good tiger you wont be here saying so...so if that happens lets see if you are here or not to talk...i dont care for the guy either but unlike many here i will at least give the guy 6 months like i did bush and obama before i start with the bad mouthing...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Racist idiot
View attachment 104830

Bull shit, Gary Johnson didn't do any of that, monkey boy. That's a good little Democrat doing as you're told by the white Democrat leadership.

You on the other hand voted for a career criminal. Not your fault, monkey saw, monkey did. Everything else is above your pay grade

Now I know your crazy, provide me with a post or comment where I mentioned Gary Johnson????????....your insane and your getting a little scary to me....bye nut case!!

Barry was shinny object, now that Americans finally got that out of their system can move on to bigger and better things...
Lets talk in a few a months......and brag about the better things.....from your poor/rich white guy Trump, shall we?
i think we all know if trump actually does good tiger you wont be here saying so...so if that happens lets see if you are here or not to talk...i dont care for the guy either but unlike many here i will at least give the guy 6 months like i did bush and obama before i start with the bad mouthing...
Lets get something clear, nobody wants a ass ho president in the white house, everybody wants success...we all do. But, this man has proven over and over and over that he really don't give a damn about this country, its imposed mandate of jobs and security, all Tweet thus far has focused on...is building a cabinet of morons, keeping his nuts close to Putins mouth and tweeting...I don't make this shit up, the guys out for the Trump brand and that's it...but if the idiot savant manages to do a good job, I'd be the first to champion his percieved legacy and talk on it....I'm an American first, understand?

Racist idiot
View attachment 104830

Now I know your crazy, provide me with a post or comment where I mentioned Gary Johnson????????....your insane and your getting a little scary to me....bye nut case!!

Read your post, dumb ass. You said I voted for a guy who "has a crush on his own daughter ..." Gary Johnson did no such thing, you're stupid as shit

Read your post, dumb ass. You said I voted for a guy who "has a crush on his own daughter ..." Gary Johnson did no such thing, you're stupid as shit

And I'm a fuckin mind reader??? Bye dumb ass!!

Lets get something clear, nobody wants a ass ho president in the white house, everybody wants success...we all do. But, this man has proven over and over and over that he really don't give a damn about this country, its imposed mandate of jobs and security, all Tweet thus far has focused on...is building a cabinet of morons, keeping his nuts close to Putins mouth and tweeting...I don't make this shit up, the guys out for the Trump brand and that's it...but if the idiot savant manages to do a good job, I'd be the first to champion his percieved legacy and talk on it....I'm an American first, understand?

You're a Democrat first, and a good little instruction taker, their favorite kind. Democrats say think this, you think this!

And you just spent eight years worshiping an America hater to boot. At least Trump is on our side

Obama is maybe 3rd worst after fdr and Wilson, but he's been working on it.

Obviously we agree on those two. But don't you think consent of the governed is our most basic American value regarding government?

"American value" doesn't mean much if there is no Union.

I'm not sure what that means. If the south left, everyone else was going to? I don't think that's true.

And what good is a union where participation is forced and the people don't consent to be governed? What are the first three words of the Constitution? Do you think there's any relevance to that?

And I'm a fuckin mind reader??? Bye dumb ass!!

You said you were a mind reader, you said I voted for Trump. Search threads with "Trump" in the title that I started, you fucking ignorant moron

Forum List

Back