Is Obama the worst President in American History?

Is Obama the worst President in American History?

• Total voters
Obamacare certainly makes him a finalist, but I don't see how he cracks this list:

1) Lincoln eliminated consent of the governed

2) FDR eliminated State rights

3) Woodrow Wilson made us policeman to the world

Then there are honorable mentions he's got to compete with like LBJ making war an economic policy, W being his mirror image and Buchanan setting up the Civil War before bolting
I saw the title and was going to point out that Woodrow Wilson and FDR were worse, but I see you're on top of it~
So I take it, your gonna forgo your SS checks, can I have them?

Ah, that's your next stupid liberal trick. You volunteering to be blown up by terrorists since you support them?

Obama is maybe 3rd worst after fdr and Wilson, but he's been working on it.

Obviously we agree on those two. But don't you think consent of the governed is our most basic American value regarding government?

"American value" doesn't mean much if there is no Union.

I'm not sure what that means. If the south left, everyone else was going to? I don't think that's true.

And what good is a union where participation is forced and the people don't consent to be governed? What are the first three words of the Constitution? Do you think there's any relevance to that?

Yes, think about those first three words. It's not " we the southern land owners and fuck everyone else." Lincoln will always be our greatest president because he saved the Union. All of this discussion is moot without that.

So you think it was only the "southern land owners" who supported the South seceding? Seriously? You really think that?

They were the driving force behind it. Without them, it never would have happened.

Obamacare certainly makes him a finalist, but I don't see how he cracks this list:

Then there are honorable mentions he's got to compete with like LBJ making war an economic policy, W being his mirror image and Buchanan setting up the Civil War before bolting
I saw the title and was going to point out that Woodrow Wilson and FDR were worse, but I see you're on top of it~
"You're", not "Your".

Social security is an abomination and should be abolished.

It's the ultimate dependency plan, every American ends up on welfare

Barry was shinny object, now that Americans finally got that out of their system can move on to bigger and better things...
Lets talk in a few a months......and brag about the better things.....from your poor/rich white guy Trump, shall we?
i think we all know if trump actually does good tiger you wont be here saying so...so if that happens lets see if you are here or not to talk...i dont care for the guy either but unlike many here i will at least give the guy 6 months like i did bush and obama before i start with the bad mouthing...
Lets get something clear, nobody wants a ass ho president in the white house, everybody wants success...we all do. But, this man has proven over and over and over that he really don't give a damn about this country, its imposed mandate of jobs and security, all Tweet thus far has focused on...is building a cabinet of morons, keeping his nuts close to Putins mouth and tweeting...I don't make this shit up, the guys out for the Trump brand and that's it...but if the idiot savant manages to do a good job, I'd be the first to champion his percieved legacy and talk on it....I'm an American first, understand?

You're a Democrat first, and a good little instruction taker, their favorite kind. Democrats say think this, you think this!

And you just spent eight years worshiping an America hater to boot. At least Trump is on our side
Is he? Is he really on your side? Think about it first...he's the first president in US history to sell inagural tickets to the people's event.....Kaz, I do wish you and your people well with your president, this guy, will never and I mean never ever ever ever be mine, not ever!! I will never address this guy as president, not ever.
which puts you firmly in the far left die hard liberal democrat camp,no matter what.....but dont worry you have people on the other side of the coin your on who are far right die hard conservative republican camp,no matter what, who were that way with obama before he took office too...its just the way things are........

"You're", not "Your".

When did yours start?

Bush had in place to withdraw the Troops, Obama just carried out his mandate...Please move on, the guy is leaving in less that 3 weeks.....rally around your incoming nightmare and let Obama and his family live in peace....in short, get a motherfuckin life, please!!
Bullshit. Obama has now sent thousands of US troops to Iraq under the same Status of Forces agreement Bush had signed. If he had left a residual force in Iraq in 2011 as the Pentagon had requested none of the horror we are seeing in the ME would have occurred but Obama is a soulless monster who knowingly created this horror to increase his chances for reelection. Get a conscience.
If you are that good at telling fortunes, please tell us which horse will win the next Kentucky Derby..
There was no mystery. The Pentagon laid out for him exactly what would happen if he withdrew all the troops from Iraq. He knew what would happen and he decided to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of lives, turn millions of people into homeless refugees in order to increase his chances for reelection: a monster.

It's why even though I oppose our presence in the Middle East, Democrats are worse than Republicans. Either you fight it or you don't. Democrats claim to be against the wars, but that just leads to indecision and consequences like you pointed out. If we left like I wanted, we aren't going back unless we're attacked again like I want, it isn't our problem now.

If we stayed in, it wouldn't have deteriorated like it did under Obama so we go back and it's worse than we left. Idiot Democrat drones like Moonglow cheer their Gods on while they commit fuck up after fuck up after fuck up and never raise a question why we don't at least commit one way or the other or why because we don't do that we only make it worse
You assume too much to make your mountain out of a mole hill..

Obama followed and expanded W's course in Iraq and Afghanistan, He got us into Libya. He tried to get us into Syria. What did I "assume" again?" You're just a Democrat drone supporting the party like you always do

Covering 20 million more people wh health insurance?! What a monster !!!

Is he? Is he really on your side? Think about it first...he's the first president in US history to sell inagural tickets to the people's event.....Kaz, I do wish you and your people well with your president, this guy, will never and I mean never ever ever ever be mine, not ever!! I will never address this guy as president, not ever.
Oh, so, which Nation do you live in, then?

I would think that what a President leaves behind should be one of the primary factors in such a judgement.

So I voted for "mediocre".

As for his predecessor, he left behind an absolute mess of historic proportions and should be judged accordingly.

Bullshit. Obama has now sent thousands of US troops to Iraq under the same Status of Forces agreement Bush had signed. If he had left a residual force in Iraq in 2011 as the Pentagon had requested none of the horror we are seeing in the ME would have occurred but Obama is a soulless monster who knowingly created this horror to increase his chances for reelection. Get a conscience.
If you are that good at telling fortunes, please tell us which horse will win the next Kentucky Derby..
There was no mystery. The Pentagon laid out for him exactly what would happen if he withdrew all the troops from Iraq. He knew what would happen and he decided to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of lives, turn millions of people into homeless refugees in order to increase his chances for reelection: a monster.

It's why even though I oppose our presence in the Middle East, Democrats are worse than Republicans. Either you fight it or you don't. Democrats claim to be against the wars, but that just leads to indecision and consequences like you pointed out. If we left like I wanted, we aren't going back unless we're attacked again like I want, it isn't our problem now.

If we stayed in, it wouldn't have deteriorated like it did under Obama so we go back and it's worse than we left. Idiot Democrat drones like Moonglow cheer their Gods on while they commit fuck up after fuck up after fuck up and never raise a question why we don't at least commit one way or the other or why because we don't do that we only make it worse

Obama followed and expanded W's course in Iraq and Afghanistan, He got us into Libya. He tried to get us into Syria. What did I "assume" again?" You're just a Democrat drone supporting the party like you always do
You have also left out a laundry list of the causes of the war in Iraq, Isis and Afghanistan..I would go into detail,,but not with a partisan hack such as yourself..I myself have been an independent voter since the time I made the mistake of voting for Reagan for his first term in office..

Obviously we agree on those two. But don't you think consent of the governed is our most basic American value regarding government?

I'm not sure what that means. If the south left, everyone else was going to? I don't think that's true.

And what good is a union where participation is forced and the people don't consent to be governed? What are the first three words of the Constitution? Do you think there's any relevance to that?

Yes, think about those first three words. It's not " we the southern land owners and fuck everyone else." Lincoln will always be our greatest president because he saved the Union. All of this discussion is moot without that.

So you think it was only the "southern land owners" who supported the South seceding? Seriously? You really think that?

They were the driving force behind it. Without them, it never would have happened.

Based on what? Southerners all hated Yankees and wanted to secede. How many of the land owners do you suppose were the troops?

If you're arguing the people were against seceding, then show that. And if you're not arguing that, you aren't arguing my point that the Constitution is based on the consent of the governed, "We the people," and Lincoln ended that the people consent to be governed by the Federal government.

I do not consent to be governed either by the Federal government. Specifically for the reason that the Federal government has not followed the Constitution and honored the limits "We the people," placed on it. I follow laws only because I recognize the power they have to force me to. But I do not recognize the Federal government as a legitimate authority, just an authority

Based on what? Southerners all hated Yankees and wanted to secede. How many of the land owners do you suppose were the troops?

If you're arguing the people were against seceding, then show that. And if you're not arguing that, you aren't arguing my point that the Constitution is based on the consent of the governed, "We the people," and Lincoln ended that the people consent to be governed by the Federal government.

I do not consent to be governed either by the Federal government. Specifically for the reason that the Federal government has not followed the Constitution and honored the limits "We the people," placed on it. I follow laws only because I recognize the power they have to force me to. But I do not recognize the Federal government as a legitimate authority, just an authority
Ah yes, then you don't support Trump either...

"You're", not "Your".

When did yours start?

I'd give you a rimshot, but I don't get it. Was it supposed to be funny?

Covering 20 million more people wh health insurance?! What a monster !!!

Yes, because he did it with other people's money in a forced redistribution of wealth plan. Here's the 411, Timmy. Not everyone wants to be a dependency whore like you do. Go figure, huh?

You have also left out a laundry list of the causes of the war in Iraq, Isis and Afghanistan..I would go into detail,,but not with a partisan hack such as yourself..I myself have been an independent voter since the time I made the mistake of voting for Reagan for his first term in office..

I'm a partisan hack ... who blames both parties! And I keep saying that they both did the same thing. You're not partisan, you blame Republicans and think Democrats are pure as the driven snow. Funny thing, moron, I don't see Republicans saying that. And I said trying to have a serious discussion with you about anything was a waste of time. Nailed it!

Ah yes, then you don't support Trump either...

Which of the dozen anti-Trump election threads I started gave you that idea, shit for brains?

I'm a partisan hack ... who blames both parties! And I keep saying that they both did the same thing. You're not partisan, you blame Republicans and think Democrats are pure as the driven snow. Funny thing, moron, I don't see Republicans saying that. And I said trying to have a serious discussion with you about anything was a waste of time. Nailed it!
Sure, you can be a partisan hack, without just two party affiliations..

i don't normally waste any time on people I know are a waste of time...But do try to have a good day, although for some, that is impossible......

Oh, so, which Nation do you live in, then?
The same gotdamned nation you white mf's lived in for the last 8 fuckin years with Obama. Listen, you mf's don't have a monopoly on hatin a mf, yaw made Obama's life a living hell these last 8 years and drug him and his family through the mud I don't know how many times starting with the birther shit and ending with calling him every name in the book, so miss me on this loving Trump cause he's a fuckin president shit. I'm not goin no where and I intend to give this worthless white mf about as much love and respect as you white bastards gave Obama, now you do the fuckin math on that one!!

Sure, you can be a partisan hack, without just two party affiliations..

I don't have any party affiliations. Can you translate that to English?

Forum List

Back