Is one mentally compromised if they drink a lot of diet soda?

trump_tweet_diet_coke.jpg

diet_coke.jpg
I do, and I'm thin/fit.
Are you calling Trump a demented liar who suffers from a severe mental case of confirmation bias? Say it ain't so!
Nope. Trump never said he was thin. Isn't that the point of your mocking post?

Are you calling Trump a demented liar who suffers from a severe mental case of confirmation bias? Say it ain't so!
Nope. Trump never said he was thin. Isn't that the point of your mocking post?
Trump said thin people don't drink diet coke. Only fatties do.

You contradicted him. Therefore, are you calling Trump a demented liar who suffers from a severe mental case of confirmation bias? Say it ain't so!

What’s the scientific link between drinking soda and mental illness?
People who drink diet sodas daily have three times the risk of stroke and dementia compared to people who rarely drink them, researchers reported Thursday.

That daily diet soda could be hurting your brain, a new study finds
Are you suggesting that only leftists drink diet soda?

Well, Trump IS a Democrat pretending to be a pseudocon...

He is already seriously demented. He doesn't need to make things worse.

diet_coke.jpg

Drinking excessive volumes of diet soda has been found to lead to orange skin and a severely shriveled penis

Remember when being the WH chef was prestigious. LOL State dinners. Dancing. Evening wear. Celebrity entertainers like Sinatra and Tony Bennett ...coolness

Supposedly, artificial sweeteners trick you body into storing more fat

People who drink diet sodas daily have three times the risk of stroke and dementia compared to people who rarely drink them, researchers reported Thursday.

diet_coke.jpg
Name ONE democrat who would cut taxes, increase defense spending, decrease illegal immigration, and get slammed by the msm 24/7.

diet_coke.jpg

Drinking excessive volumes of diet soda has been found to lead to orange skin and a severely shriveled penis
I'd rather you not spill your personal shortcomings on this forum.

I think the best solution is to not drink soda at all, diet or otherwise, it's poison. Aspartamine in diet soda and HF corn syrup in regular soda lead to all kinds of really bizarre long-term health problems. I haven't had a soft drink in a year and a half and now even in my mid-40s, my blood chemistry work is healthier than it's ever been in my life, even as a young man.

Trump has to take statins to keep his heart from exploding due to carrying his morbidly obese corpse around.

Still in a state of trauma because Trump had a well-done steak, you petulant little crybaby? Even on the subject of health, which has NOTHING to do with politics, you obsessed, psychotic, stalker-like liberal creeps STILL have to politicize EVERYTHING with your filth and hate. Because you rotten, evil, malicious spoiled PUNKS' egos couldn't handle being told you. Jesus, you're disgusting.

Do Trump's eating habits or Melania's choice of shoes AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY?

Who knows? I may be mentally ill, if there is a link! Lol
You would be much better off drinking 12 scotches every day like most politicians. After 12 scotches or martinis you will be able to think like a good democrat. Those diet sodas will cloud your judgement.

Forum List

Back