🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Progressivism a fad Cult?

Progressives have been ruining America since the sixties. You and I wish it was a fad, but it's not.
Yes, gosh darn that ruining civil rights movement........
There is a limit as to whom rights are granted. Homos and trannies are clamoring for SPECIAL rights. How long before kiddie diddlers are granted the same consideration?
What SPECIAL rights are those?
he just said what they are,,,
Nope. I reread every post in this thread. No special rights mentioned.

then youre an idiot cause he specifically said what they are,,,
Ok. So point out where he did that. The question in the OP was about theories pertaining to differences in race, sexuality, power in our society, etc. Nothing about special rights. What specific rights are homos and trannies receiving or expect to receive?
Intersectionality is an analytical framework for understanding how aspects of a person's social and political identities combine to create different modes of discrimination and privilege. Examples of these aspects include gender, caste, sex, race, class, sexuality, religion, disability, physical appearance, and height.
Critical race theory (CRT) is an academic movement made up of civil-rights scholars and activists in the United States who seek to critically examine the law as it intersects with issues of race, and to challenge mainstream liberal approaches to racial justice.[1] CRT examines social and cultural issues as they relate to race, law, and social and political power.

read comment #12,,,

he says specifically who wants special rights,,

Progressives have been ruining America since the sixties. You and I wish it was a fad, but it's not.
There is a limit as to whom rights are granted. Homos and trannies are clamoring for SPECIAL rights. How long before kiddie diddlers are granted the same consideration?

Ok. So point out where he did that. The question in the OP was about theories pertaining to differences in race, sexuality, power in our society, etc. Nothing about special rights. What specific rights are homos and trannies receiving or expect to receive?
Intersectionality is an analytical framework for understanding how aspects of a person's social and political identities combine to create different modes of discrimination and privilege. Examples of these aspects include gender, caste, sex, race, class, sexuality, religion, disability, physical appearance, and height.
Critical race theory (CRT) is an academic movement made up of civil-rights scholars and activists in the United States who seek to critically examine the law as it intersects with issues of race, and to challenge mainstream liberal approaches to racial justice.[1] CRT examines social and cultural issues as they relate to race, law, and social and political power.

read comment #12,,,

That wasn't my question dumb ass. What specific SPECIAL rights.

read comment #12,,,

they are stated in comment #12

read comment #12,,,

Below is a #12 quote. No specific special rights mentioned, unless you mean the rights granted to all citizens. You're nuts, and too stupid to realize you are making no sense. If you become rational in the future, I will respond to you at that time.

"There is a limit as to whom rights are granted. Homos and trannies are clamoring for SPECIAL rights. How long before kiddie diddlers are granted the same consideration?"

read comment #12,,,

Below is a #12 quote. No specific special rights mentioned, unless you mean the rights granted to all citizens. You're nuts, and too stupid to realize you are making no sense. If you become rational in the future, I will respond to you at that time.

"There is a limit as to whom rights are granted. Homos and trannies are clamoring for SPECIAL rights. How long before kiddie diddlers are granted the same consideration?"

"Homos and trannies are clamoring for SPECIAL rights."

what about this??

sounds pretty specific to me,,,

read comment #12,,,

what about this??

And when you can name what those SPECIAL RIGHTS might be, then you get a cookie.

No he didn't. All he said that members of the LGBT, etc. communities were demanding "special rights".

I have never seen any of these people demand anything other than the right to be treated the same as anybody else. Nothing "special" in that treatment at all.

read comment #12,,,

what about this??

And when you can name what those SPECIAL RIGHTS might be, then you get a cookie.
he named them in comment #12,,

No he didn't. All he said that members of the LGBT, etc. communities were demanding "special rights".

I have never seen any of these people demand anything other than the right to be treated the same as anybody else. Nothing "special" in that treatment at all.
those are called human rights,,

you being a canadian skank dont understand that,,,

Explain to me how, say "critical race theory or intersectionality, let alone say gay/ transsexual are even a thing?

The "progressive" movement is demonic and inspired by Satan. It rejects God and it rejects holiness and embraces Satanic beliefs and practices.

They serve the demonic, Democratic Party. None of them give a damn about poor black folks as evidenced by the mountains of dead black bodies that pile up on a weekly basis in Democratic ghettos.

They serve the demonic, Democratic Party. None of them give a damn about poor black folks as evidenced by the mountains of dead black bodies that pile up on a weekly basis in Democratic ghettos.

You've really done it now. I've reported you to the "CENTRIAL SPELL CASTING DEPARTMENT". Since you have been so shitty for so long, I have requested a shit spell. Beginning soon, and forever more, you can expect nasty stains in your underwear, and if you have a yard, all the dogs from far away will take a dump in your yard. You should watch your step and avoid wearing sandals. From now on, you can be sure it wasn't just a fart. Your favorite foods will taste shitty, and toilet paper just won't do the job for you the way it once did. Remember, you brought this on yourself.

Wow, no rational discourse allowed. stick to hateful bashing based only on political party choice.

Forum List

Back