Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep whining, bro.

You're the one whining. Why can't we have white history month? Affirmative action is unfair to whites. The white man is losing his countries. White genocide. I can go on and on with the song that ever ends- Whitey crying.

I'm not whining about math. Just pointing out your ignorance of it.
You monkeys always whine about math. "theres more whites in the US. Thats why they are most of the criminals"...:rolleyes:

Yup. Because rates require division.

That's why you can't answer the question of whether more whites or blacks get shot by police. Because the little lie you have used all the time will be crushed and shoved directly up your....
Blacks are criminals and losers the world wide. This is not a uniquely American problem.

You monkeys always whine about math. "theres more whites in the US. Thats why they are most of the criminals"...:rolleyes:

Rates dont apply when you say whites make up the vast number of criminals. All thats required is the ability to count.

That does explain why you can't go further.
It absolutely explains why you cant go further. You didnt address the point so you dont get to change to another subject.

I address the much higher rates of black criminality all the time.
I agree. You deflect alot.

Rates dont apply when you say whites make up the vast number of criminals. All thats required is the ability to count.

It absolutely explains why you cant go further. You didnt address the point so you dont get to change to another subject.
Look, blacks are as stupid as hell. That is why they are failures globally. What else do you want?
Let me ask you a question. When the world is destroyed......what race will mostly likely have created the instrument of destruction? Eventually, at your pace, you will make the planet uninhabitable. This is why you have to be constantly explorers...seeking out new worlds....because you eventually destroy/exhaust the world that you have. I do not know which will come first, you all destroying the world or you all gene pool shrink down and or get turned of color through inter racial relationships. .

Look, blacks are as stupid as hell. That is why they are failures globally. What else do you want?
Says the guy from the race that had to be educated twice before they got the hang of civilization. :rolleyes:

Whites commit the most crimes, The only rate that counts is the total. 10 million arrests made whites made up 7 plus million. That rate means whites are arrested for more than 7 out of very 10 crimes. So you ain't addressing a damn thing with your selective use of per capita. son.

Division is racist.
Don't get me started on multiplication..........a white plot.

Let me ask you a question. When the world is destroyed......what race will mostly likely have created the instrument of destruction? Eventually, at your pace, you will make the planet uninhabitable. This is why you have to be constantly explorers...seeking out new worlds....because you eventually destroy/exhaust the world that you have. I do not know which will come from, you all destroying the world or you all gene pool shrink down and gets turned of color through inter racial relationships. .
White people come with the mindset of lacking genetically. They had very little resources in europe. Nature hates them and actively attacks them with the sun. Their genes are in a mess due to inbreeding. Basically they are destined to be fuckups.

You're the one whining. Why can't we have white history month? Affirmative action is unfair to whites. The white man is losing his countries. White genocide. I can go on and on with the song that ever ends- Whitey crying.

That's why you can't answer the question of whether more whites or blacks get shot by police. Because the little lie you have used all the time will be crushed and shoved directly up your....

That's why you can't answer the question of whether more whites or blacks get shot by police.

If you have a source on that topic, post it.
Or whine some more..........

Nope. Answer the question.

Or remain my little b----..

Now go fetch my smokes.

Division is racist.
Division was first done by Black people It cant be racist.

Division is racist.

Toddy is a scared little boy who can't face the truth.

Whites commit the most crimes, The only rate that counts is the total. 10 million arrests made whites made up 7 plus million. That rate means whites are arrested for more than 7 out of very 10 crimes. So you ain't addressing a damn thing with your selective use of per capita. son.

Whites commit the most crimes,

Blacks commit more murders and more robberies.

That's why you can't answer the question of whether more whites or blacks get shot by police.

If you have a source on that topic, post it.
Or whine some more..........

Nope. Answer the question.

Or remain my little b----..

Now go fetch my smokes.

Sure thing, Sambo.

Division is racist.

It must be racist, that's why so few blacks can do it today.

Your own history books make your second statement a lie.

Division is racist.

All Blacks can do it today. Who told you they couldnt? Just because you whites have a problem with it doesnt mean we do.

Division is racist.

All Blacks can do it today. Who told you they couldnt? Just because you whites have a problem with it doesnt mean we do.

All Blacks can do it today. Who told you they couldnt?

IM2 can't.

Division is racist.

IM2 can't.
Of course he can. As a white guy you aren't smart enough to do division.

Division is racist.

IM2 can't.

He said the only rate that mattered was the total.

Was he lying, or really, really stupid?

IM2 can't.

He said the only rate that mattered was the total.

Was he lying, or really, really stupid?
That is the only "rate". What do you think saying there are more white criminals than Black means? Never mind. I keep forgetting you cant count either.

Last edited:

Whites commit more rapes, aggravated assaults, burglaries, vandalism, arson, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, crimes against property, violent crime, forgery, counterfeiting, buying, receiving selling and possessing stolen property, illegal weapons possession, prostitution, commercialized vice, sex offenses, drug violations, drunk driving, offenses involving family and children, driving under the influence, liquor laws, drunkenness, vagrancy, curfew and loitering, and all other offenses excluding traffic, disorderly conduct and suspicion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back