Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites commit more rapes, aggravated assaults, burglaries, vandalism, arson, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, crimes against property, violent crime, forgery, counterfeiting, buying, receiving selling and possessing stolen property, illegal weapons possession, prostitution, commercialized vice, sex offenses, drug violations, drunk driving, offenses involving family and children, driving under the influence, liquor laws, drunkenness, vagrancy, curfew and loitering, and all other offenses excluding traffic, disorderly conduct and suspicion.

And blacks commit more murders and more robberies.
Despite being only 13% of the population.

Whites commit more rapes, aggravated assaults, burglaries, vandalism, arson, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, crimes against property, violent crime, forgery, counterfeiting, buying, receiving selling and possessing stolen property, illegal weapons possession, prostitution, commercialized vice, sex offenses, drug violations, drunk driving, offenses involving family and children, driving under the influence, liquor laws, drunkenness, vagrancy, curfew and loitering, and all other offenses excluding traffic, disorderly conduct and suspicion.

Despite having more money, opportunity and resources than blacks.

So let me show you more of why your argument is a loser Toddy.

large

Murder and robbery made up 28 percent of all violent crime in 2016. Crimes where whites lead made up 72 percent if all violent crimes and 100 percent of all property crimes in 2016. Toddy you really need to just end trying to argue before you suffer further ass whippins.

Murder and robbery made up 28 percent of all violent crime in 2016.

And blacks commit more murders and more robberies than whites.
Despite being only 13% of the population, versus whites who are 61% of the population.

Crimes where whites lead made up 72 percent if all violent crimes

Sounds serious!!
Why don't you post the number of those offenses committed by whites and the number committed by blacks?

There are nearly 5 times as many whites as blacks.
How many of those crimes did whites commit 5 times as many or more?

That doesn't matter. But if you keep making that excuse I am prepared to put my foot up your ass again.

I know you idiot. Thats why I put quotes around it. :rolleyes:

Help your buddy, he thinks it is.
Pretty sure he thinks you are an idiot just like I do.

Based on his IQ, his "thinking" isn't too clear.

I can guarantee my IQ is higher than yours.

I can guarantee it isn't.

No I really don't think you can.

large

Murder and robbery made up 28 percent of all violent crime in 2016. Crimes where whites lead made up 72 percent if all violent crimes and 100 percent of all property crimes in 2016. Toddy you really need to just end trying to argue before you suffer further ass whippins.

Despite being only 13% of the population, versus whites who are 61% of the population.

Sounds serious!!
Why don't you post the number of those offenses committed by whites and the number committed by blacks?

That doesn't matter. But if you keep making that excuse I am prepared to put my foot up your ass again.

That doesn't matter.

DERP!

And that's why I'd be shocked if your IQ approached triple digits.

large

Sounds serious!!

That doesn't matter.

DERP!

And that's why I'd be shocked if your IQ approached triple digits.

It doesn't matter.

Since whites have 5 times the population and you want to make that an issue let’s start multiplying by 5. Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community.. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 2.6 percent. Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how you guys can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Lets keep multiplying folks.

The black economy now grows to 6.5 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now, We all have 5 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 5 there are now 8.5 million blacks in college. This increase in population and jobs lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities. So then what happens to crime then if we do this, it reduces itself by 5 from 26 percent to 5.2 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself

But you see the white community has all these things already and still commits 70 percent of all crime in America. You want to multiply things by 5 instead of looking at the fact you have a problem. But if you multiply things by 5 to make the populations the same the same things do not exist for blacks. We would have more economic opportunity. We would have equal representation relative to numbers of police, lawyers, judges and political representatives. White people specifically white conservative republicans, fail to understand this. But they keep arguing his ridiculous per capita multiply by 5 idiocy.

large

Sounds serious!!

And shitskins like you commit more crimes against mathematics.

large

Sounds serious!!

And pink monkeys like you commit more crimes against nature.

Sounds serious!!

More? Are you saying you learned to recognize numbers/count?

More? Are you saying you learned to recognize numbers/count?
Of course. How do you think we taught you whites math if we didnt know it ourselves?

Yes. And I called you a racist starting with your claim blacks should be grateful to whites for dying for us in the civil war. Now I can pile on, but that's all I really need to say.

Indeed. I recall that delusional bullshit. Anyone who is not too lazy can validate that the Civil War was fought to preserve the union.

And black people being set "free" was NOT the primary intent.

Otherwise, Jim Crow would not have immediately taken the place of slavery and remained in effect for the next 100 years. There is no debt of gratitude that is owned for something that should have never existed being abolished.

That is like saying a man who is wrongly imprisoned should be grateful to the same people who release him after finding out that he was actually innocen of commuting a crime.

1. Abe Lincoln was obviously being political when he said that.

2. Sure. Just a coincidence that the Civil War happened to break out after the election of a rabid anti-slaver.

3. JIm Crow was not slavery, but your inability to feel gratitude for people that died for you, is noted and held against you.

4. Your analogy is based on judging all white people as a single entity. That's racism.

You are obliged to hold whatever hurts your fragile little feelings against me. I don't care.

And no, I feel not a shred of gratitude for ANYONE who died in a war to salvage and preserve THEIR country long before my own parents were born.

Just like you don't feel any guilt for slavery, I don't owe anyone anything for it being ended.

It NEVER should have happened in the first place. And as far as "Jim Crow", No shit. It wasn't slavery....it sure as hell was not freedom as viewed by those who were not subjected to it.

You are entitled to romanticize Lincoln as a "rabid anti slavee if you wish.

Its your idealistic illusion. Not mine.

1. It's not about my feelings, it's about what type of person is incapable of gratitude for those that fought and died for them.

2. I have no personal responsibility for slavery's existence, you however do have personal benefit from it being ended.

3. Thank you for stopping in your conflation of slavery and jim crow.

4. Noting idealistic about dealing with the documented historical fact that Lincoln was rabidly anti-slavery.

5. All wars are fought for varied reasons. Your desire to focus on the causes of the war, that gives you an excuse to not give credit where credit is due, reflects on you personally.

Lincoln was not rabidly :anti slavery"
You know that. Try to produce a link that says otherwise.

My not being "grateful" for white people fighting a war to force white people to ejote the to remain a part

Yes. And I called you a racist starting with your claim blacks should be grateful to whites for dying for us in the civil war. Now I can pile on, but that's all I really need to say.

Indeed. I recall that delusional bullshit. Anyone who is not too lazy can validate that the Civil War was fought to preserve the union.

Otherwise, Jim Crow would not have immediately taken the place of slavery and remained in effect for the next 100 years. There is no debt of gratitude that is owned for something that should have never existed being abolished.

That is like saying a man who is wrongly imprisoned should be grateful to the same people who release him after finding out that he was actually innocen of commuting a crime.

2. Sure. Just a coincidence that the Civil War happened to break out after the election of a rabid anti-slaver.

3. JIm Crow was not slavery, but your inability to feel gratitude for people that died for you, is noted and held against you.

4. Your analogy is based on judging all white people as a single entity. That's racism.

No. I do not regard all white people as a "single entity", but that type of ignorance is played out daily here by quite a few here who regard ALL BLACK people as inferior.

Your problem is that I will not allow YOU or anyone else to dictate to me what I will be grateful for.

The only way it makes sense for you to NOT give cred for the abolish of "something" that should not have existed, is if you are blaming the white guys that ended it, for the actions of the white guys that started it. ie considering all white people one entity.

THere is nothing in that that suggests that I am judging other black people based on your behavior.

I did not bring up the civil war, but it came up in conversation once and I offered my opinion on the matter.

My problem with your behavior is not that I want to tell you how to behave, but just that it is bad behavior.

You CAN'T tell me how to behave nor do I give a fuck what you think.

It sounds like you actually believe that my so called "behavior" is for you to judge.

As I often some of the other assholes here, if you don't like what I have to say, use your ignore button, because what you think is insignificant to me.

That's why you get your ass handed to you so often and get your feelings hurt, because you present yourself as some kind of moral authority on what is right or wrong.

This country at that time was a hostile and hateful land that black people ended up in because of an oppresive institution that never should have existed.

No one fought to FREE the blsck population and you know it.

The war wsd fought to preserve a union created for white people, by white people.

Blacks were the equivalent of farm animals by law.

No debt of gratitude is owed nor will any be acknowledged as even sensible.

You have no point that is even .worth discussing.

And Lincoln was in no way a "A rabid anti slaver"

If you can produce even one shred of evidence that validates that he was, then I will acknowledge that you are correct.

Get to work.

fancy-famous-quotes-from-abraham-lincoln-about-slavery-abe-lincoln-slavery-quotes-abraham-lincoln-famous-quotes-from-abraham-lincoln-about-slavery.jpg

THe majority of people voted for that guy.

The South feared that he would end slavery and rebelled. Funny how they turned out to be right that.

Oh, and yes, I am judging your behavior. People judge other people's behavior all the time.

It is part of the human condition.

You are obliged to hold whatever hurts your fragile little feelings against me. I don't care.

And no, I feel not a shred of gratitude for ANYONE who died in a war to salvage and preserve THEIR country long before my own parents were born.

Just like you don't feel any guilt for slavery, I don't owe anyone anything for it being ended.

It NEVER should have happened in the first place. And as far as "Jim Crow", No shit. It wasn't slavery....it sure as hell was not freedom as viewed by those who were not subjected to it.

1. It's not about my feelings, it's about what type of person is incapable of gratitude for those that fought and died for them.

2. I have no personal responsibility for slavery's existence, you however do have personal benefit from it being ended.

4. Noting idealistic about dealing with the documented historical fact that Lincoln was rabidly anti-slavery.

5. All wars are fought for varied reasons. Your desire to focus on the causes of the war, that gives you an excuse to not give credit where credit is due, reflects on you personally.

My not being "grateful" for white people fighting a war to force white people to ejote the to remain a part

No. I do not regard all white people as a "single entity", but that type of ignorance is played out daily here by quite a few here who regard ALL BLACK people as inferior.

Your problem is that I will not allow YOU or anyone else to dictate to me what I will be grateful for.

The only way it makes sense for you to NOT give cred for the abolish of "something" that should not have existed, is if you are blaming the white guys that ended it, for the actions of the white guys that started it. ie considering all white people one entity.

THere is nothing in that that suggests that I am judging other black people based on your behavior.

I did not bring up the civil war, but it came up in conversation once and I offered my opinion on the matter.

My problem with your behavior is not that I want to tell you how to behave, but just that it is bad behavior.

It sounds like you actually believe that my so called "behavior" is for you to judge.

As I often some of the other assholes here, if you don't like what I have to say, use your ignore button, because what you think is insignificant to me.

That's why you get your ass handed to you so often and get your feelings hurt, because you present yourself as some kind of moral authority on what is right or wrong.

This country at that time was a hostile and hateful land that black people ended up in because of an oppresive institution that never should have existed.

The war wsd fought to preserve a union created for white people, by white people.

If you can produce even one shred of evidence that validates that he was, then I will acknowledge that you are correct.

Get to work.

fancy-famous-quotes-from-abraham-lincoln-about-slavery-abe-lincoln-slavery-quotes-abraham-lincoln-famous-quotes-from-abraham-lincoln-about-slavery.jpg

The South feared that he would end slavery and rebelled. Funny how they turned out to be right that.

Oh, and yes, I am judging your behavior. People judge other people's behavior all the time.

Judge as you wish. I have stated re

Get to work.

Let's redirect your thinking:

"It is part of the CONDITION" of one who dwells in a glass house house, and is foolish enough to believe that the opinion of a complete stranger has any value"

Secondly:

"Abraham Lincoln repeatedly stated his war was caused by taxes only, and not by slavery, at all.

"My policy sought only to collect the Revenue (a 40 percent federal sales tax on imports to Southern States under the Morrill Tariff Act of 1861)." reads paragraph 5 of Lincoln's First Message to the U.S. Congress, penned July 4, 1861."

"I have no purpose, directly or in-directly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so," Lincoln said it his first inaugural on March 4 of the same year."

The words of a rabid anti slaver? Or those of a fence sitter?

The capitalist business model of America has always taken precedence over all else. That concept is taught in fundamental US. history.

This country became what it is by invading, colonizing, pillaging and waging war to keep what they took.

The majority of people who voted for Lincoln "voted for the guy" who would put the interests of tax paying landowners and those vested in i the process of modernizing America first.

It was business, not humanitarianism.

People like you are the kind who ruin the curriculum of teaching the real truth in public schools, by being given a voice.

Last edited:

Get to work.

Get to work.

"It is part of the CONDITION" of one who dwells in a glass house house, and is foolish enough to believe that the opinion of a complete stranger has any value"

Secondly:

"Abraham Lincoln repeatedly stated his war was caused by taxes only, and not by slavery, at all.

"My policy sought only to collect the Revenue (a 40 percent federal sales tax on imports to Southern States under the Morrill Tariff Act of 1861)." reads paragraph 5 of Lincoln's First Message to the U.S. Congress, penned July 4, 1861."

"I have no purpose, directly or in-directly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so," Lincoln said it his first inaugural on March 4 of the same year."

The capitalist business model of America has always taken precedence.

People like you are the kind who ruin the curriculum of teaching the real truth in public schools, by being given a voice.

1. Yes, moral, ethical judgements on the behaviors of others is a part of the human condition.

2. Soo, we have a politician with conflicting statements. That happens a lot. How to tell which are true and which are false?

It is telling that I have to explain this to you.

A rational person would look at the politicians ACTIONS to judge which of his words are true.

Lincoln DID abolish slavery.

THis reveals his anti-slavery words to be true and his statements to the contrary to be "political", ie false.

Abraham-Lincoln-Quotes-On-Slavery-4.jpg

IS RACISM OVER YET?

For you, clearly it isn't.
You are either a racist or a white liberal apologist...who knows which, or cares.
My guess you are indeed, a racist. A racist who trips all over his own problems trying to judge everyone else.
Your the guy with a tree in your eye pointing out every one else's speck in theirs.

Racism could be dead by now. At least should be. But it is kept alive and well by the race baiters and race peddlers doing all they can to make everyone still think this is 1948. You are the opposite of true great race changers like MLK. He would despise you and all like you.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.

Are you still here? Then no, it's not.

Get to work.

Get to work.

Secondly:

1. Yes, moral, ethical judgements on the behaviors of others is a part of the human condition.

2. Soo, we have a politician with conflicting statements. That happens a lot. How to tell which are true and which are false?

A rational person would look at the politicians ACTIONS to judge which of his words are true.

THis reveals his anti-slavery words to be true and his statements to the contrary to be "political", ie false.

Slavery was abolished because
the country was moving towards industrialization, and could not do so being divided. It was business.

A poster with a quote does not prove anything.

There was too much at stake economically to NOT abolish slavery.

Had slavery been allowed to expand to the north, it would have had a detrimental impact on a WHITE workforce.

It is INDEED telling that you are actually an adult who cannot comprehend the difference between the romanticizing of a historical figure and the truth.

Get to work.

Get to work.

Secondly:

Slavery was abolished because
the country was moving towards industrialization, and could not do so being divided. It was business.

Sure it could. Indeed, industrialization was very slow in the South even after the Civil War, didn't slow down the North at all.

A poster with a quote does not prove anything.

Just as valid as your Lincoln quote, indeed, far more valid because it matches with his actual ACTIONS.

There was too much at stake economically to NOT abolish slavery.

The conflict on trade policy was part of the divide.

Had slavery been allowed to expand to the north, it would have had a detrimental impact on a WHITE workforce.

Expanding slavery to the North was not on the table.

It is INDEED telling that you are actually an adult who cannot comprehend the difference between the romanticizing of a historical figure and the truth.

The Republican Party was founded to fight slavery. Lincoln was their anti-slavery choice. Lincoln had a long history of being against slavery.

He did indeed end it.

That you can find some quotes of him saying otherwise, while trying to avoid the Civil War, does not change that.

That is the Truth, not a "romanticizing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back