Is religion really so bad?

You must be better than me to see me that way, GT. Good for you.

No, your true colors about calling God sky daddy.

Or calling Jesus' mother a slut.

Do you tell her those things, GT?
If she asked, Id tell her. But youre implying she cannot read...here, which is weird.

The nature of hiding things....is hiding them, dumbfuck.
I don't think you would, GT.

You treat people how you see them.
No shit
That's a failed behavior.
speak for yourself

i called all cocks correctly 2 date
No. You call fellow human beings that you perceive to be less than human that, GT.

The Abrahamic God built his Kingdom through a sword. I would say that is bad, coyote.
Other religions arent so bad. They focus on peace, enlightenment and self awareness.
I enjoy reading about them. All learning, really...its become addicting and I wish I had that same drive back in the day when I was just studying to make the honor roll and not to absorb things.

The God of the Holy Bible isnt the one Id hope was the real one ~ got some immature attributes that most HUMANS even try to shake from themselves as they grow. "i am a jellly god" etc etc.
That's just because your understanding is poor, GT.
i dont speak on grown up things wit trolls named dingbat
Your call, GT.

That doesn't change the fact that your understanding of the word of God is poor.

If she asked, Id tell her. But youre implying she cannot read...here, which is weird.

The nature of hiding things....is hiding them, dumbfuck.

No shit
speak for yourself

No. You call fellow human beings that you perceive to be less than human that, GT.
your opinion on the subject is sub par, fuck boy

I see. So you hide your true colors from her.
I do? I just said publicly that I value her.

This is more of why youre not worthy of respect, ding.

Look at ya, trying.
You should have seen all the dishonesty that little weasel shit all up in my thread. Its sad.
Jesus said he will be beside me in hades.
he never engages from an honest place...hes a fuggin twat.
You accuse me of what you do, brother.
Mm kay..but 1 of us boasts that he does it as a matter of course, and that'd be you....an admitted troll whose professed goal is to get everyone to dislike him. your words.

so. save it dumbdumb. Youre not smart enough.
No. That would be your opinion of me based on what I said in the flame zone, GT.

No shit
speak for yourself

your opinion on the subject is sub par, fuck boy
You are only hurting yourself, GT.

I do? I just said publicly that I value her.

This is more of why youre not worthy of respect, ding.

Look at ya, trying.
You should have seen all the dishonesty that little weasel shit all up in my thread. Its sad.
Mm kay..but 1 of us boasts that he does it as a matter of course, and that'd be you....an admitted troll whose professed goal is to get everyone to dislike him. your words.

No. That would be your opinion of me based on what I said in the flame zone, GT.
cool story youre dingerred

cool story youre dingerred
I don't think so. I'm not the one who gets so flustered that I make a verb out of you just to blow off steam.

The Abrahamic God built his Kingdom through a sword. I would say that is bad, coyote.
Other religions arent so bad. They focus on peace, enlightenment and self awareness.
No. The Jews built their Kingdom through the sword.

I find it pretty odd that you have such a poor opinion of the religion that gave you your righteous indignation.
Them you and the Muslims.
More Hackery
Not surprised

No. The Jews built their Kingdom through the sword.

I find it pretty odd that you have such a poor opinion of the religion that gave you your righteous indignation.
Them you and the Muslims.
More Hackery
Not surprised
You do realize that Western Civilization and the country you grew up in was founded upon Christian values, right?

Bible thumping pussy repellant's troll job is sub par. You need to consult the book again, false witness.

I think the good and bad in religion is determined by the followers more than the faith. Every major religion has something incredible to say...but people seem to miss the message too often, or selectively ignore parts of it.
The Lord uses the good ones - the bad ones use the Lord. ~ Michael Stanley

Forum List

Back