Zone1 is the church built upon Peter? HELL NO

I do not see prayer as chaotic. You seem to equate it with millions of people shouting on earth. Prayer is not shouting and heaven is not earth.
Prayer is, however, millions of people lifting up their concerns to God, and they're not coordinated at all.

Think about it. I don't need to stop unless you finally get it or at least stop talking about it. Sometimes I wonder if Protestants keep a list of things they don't have to do.
I don't oppose corporate prayer, stop acting like I do.

Give.me.a.break. When you ask other to join you in prayer, it is not praying to them, but when Catholics ask others to join in prayer, it is praying to them.

Only non-Catholics call Mary a mediator. Catholics think non-Catholics should know better.
With Catholics, those prayers are not just prayers. And you know that. They are official ordinances. And, they are not to just invite Mary to pray. They specifically are to mediate between you and the Father taking the place of the true mediator, Jesus Christ.

You need to stop making stuff up and hiding your error.

So I will ask again...

:link:
I can do a prefrontal lobotomy for you. Maybe that will join your synapses so you can logically reason rather than having to spell everything out. I have a puppy with more reasoning capabilities

When I say Mary can't differentiate between millions of people praying, you say God can. That's fine, but then how does she know you're praying so she can join you, then 5 seconds later, a congregation 10 miles away, an 3 seconds after that, another one 100 miles away?
Are you aware of God telling people to ask a certain person to pray (i.e. intercessory prayers) for them, because God says he hears the prayers of his servants. God told Job's friends to have Job pray for them; someone else was directed to ask Abraham to pray for him. Do you recall God called Jeremiah as a prophet, giving him a well-trained tongue? Do you recall the many times Jeremiah interceded for Israel...all through the power of God.

You summarily dismiss God's power over Mary, saying Mary can't intercede in so many prayers. In other words, you believe God cannot empower Mary to be one of the intercessors bringing prayers before him. Scripture tells us the value of the prayers of a righteous man. Yet you wish to summarily dismiss the intercessory prayers of a woman filled with God's grace. Despite what Jesus said about God being God of the living, you seem to believe those who have passed on are lifeless.

I don't get you. You argue the limits of God's power. You argue the limits of those who have passed on. You argue the limits of Mary. One of my favorite quotes: 'Those who argue for limitations get to keep them."

No one has to respond to Mary's request of joining with her to pray for peace and forgiveness. No one is required to ask Mary, or anyone who has passed on, to intercede for them. No one is required to pray for those who have passed on. Obviously God has not asked you to do any of these. Simply because he has not asked you is not sufficient reasoning for you to declare that since God never asked any of this of you, it means he has never asked this of anyone else, either. You are certain of this....aren't you?

With Catholics, those prayers are not just prayers. And you know that. They are official ordinances. And, they are not to just invite Mary to pray. They specifically are to mediate between you and the Father taking the place of the true mediator, Jesus Christ.
Actually not only do I not know that, I don't even know (nor do I care) what an "official ordinance" is in the LDS faith.

What I also know: Non-Catholics love to change the word 'intercessory' to 'mediator'. They consider it the supreme "Gotcha!" technique, pretty much the same as redefining a raindrop as sun--"liquid sun". There is as much a difference between Christ as mediator in times of Judgement and intercessory prayer as an aid to others as there is between a sunbeam and a raindrop.

I can do a prefrontal lobotomy for you. Maybe that will join your synapses so you can logically reason rather than having to spell everything out. I have a puppy with more reasoning capabilities
You probably shouldn't be saying what Catholics do or believe without having a link that supports it.

1709259910022.png

Actually not only do I not know that, I don't even know (nor do I care) what an "official ordinance" is in the LDS faith.

What I also know: Non-Catholics love to change the word 'intercessory' to 'mediator'. They consider it the supreme "Gotcha!" technique, pretty much the same as redefining a raindrop as sun--"liquid sun". There is as much a difference between Christ as mediator in times of Judgement and intercessory prayer as an aid to others as there is between a sunbeam and a raindrop.
Yep! Cause confusion with ordinances and terms and you talk to Mary which will not be heard by Father in Heaven. We are saved by our own efforts and testimony. Mary won’t talk with Heavenly Father about your needs. You have to go to God all by yourself in the name of Jesus Christ. Mary was a full human being and not perfect nor did she atone for you.

Yep! Cause confusion with ordinances and terms and you talk to Mary which will not be heard by Father in Heaven. We are saved by our own efforts and testimony. Mary won’t talk with Heavenly Father about your needs. You have to go to God all by yourself in the name of Jesus Christ. Mary was a full human being and not perfect nor did she atone for you.
Oh, there is no confusion.

The Son, Jesus Christ is the only mediator that can make intercession between us and our Father in Heaven. No one else. ...

Sounds totally stupid. Specially when a Mormon says so. ... In general we do not know something because we are inspired - we know something because we are educated. Without education no one is able to survive. Unfortunatelly some people are only growing old - while others start to try to become more wise and start to educate themselves. What you are doing is the exact opposite: You let others "know" for you - and what's not in their schemata you do ignore. Your brain is full of externally controlled scissors.

Last edited:
Sounds totally stupid. Specially when a Mormon says so.
It’s from the Bible stupid. Catholics can’t read the Bible their Pope tells them. They used to kill anyone who would read it. Only their priests were allowed until the Gutenberg Bible and the press came about.

It’s from the Bible stupid. Catholics can’t read the Bible their Pope tells them. They used to kill anyone who would read it. Only their priests were allowed until the Gutenberg Bible and the press came about.

The "stupid" thing is in your case that you said with your statement only that you will ignore everything what someone else is saying - even when he would say "I have a message from god for you". But you do not ignore Joseph Smith when he says "I am a messenger of god". I do this. I think he is a spiritual charlatan.

And you said here with this statement only that the Catholic church is evil because Gutenberg opened the way for mass-printings and the "information age". The processor you use is also a print product. Now tell me please why or how PC's make Catholics evil. The Christian religion was by the way called "religion of the book" since we made the bible - and not since Gutenberg was able to print with moveable letters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back