Is the GOP now the party of authoritarianism?

These kinds of troll posts are especially funny. As if most posters here don't know the OP is a Communist/Progressive Obamabot who doesn't care about America or the Constitution. He or she really does believe the Board forgot who they are. Funny stuff. :)

no, the OP is woman from Florida who has been repeatedly lied about by forum thugs and shameless parrots.

so which one are you, a forum thug or a shameless parrot?

Can you imagine what the founders would have to say about Trump?

"One of the divisions consists of those who, from particular interest, from natural temper, or from the habits of life, are more partial to the opulent than to the other classes of society; and having debauched themselves into a persuasion that mankind are incapable of governing themselves, it follows with them, of course, that government can be carried on only by the pageantry of rank, the influence of money and emoluments, and the terror of military force."
-- James Madison; from 'A Candid State of Parties' (Sept 22, 1792)

These kinds of troll posts are especially funny. As if most posters here don't know the OP is a Communist/Progressive Obamabot who doesn't care about America or the Constitution. He or she really does believe the Board forgot who they are. Funny stuff. :)

no, the OP is woman from Florida who has been repeatedly lied about by forum thugs and shameless parrots.

so which one are you, a forum thug or a shameless parrot?

Just stating the truth. Communist/Progressive Obamabots don't care about the Constitution. Their guy has increased NSA/FBI spying on Citizens exponentially. during his tenure.

He's currently pushing to have complete access to your cell phone 24/7. So, i have to question the OP's credibility on this issue. I don't see Communists/Progressives standing up for the Constitution. I just call it like i see it.

Uh huh.....all good except that little genocide thing.

All good?..... No. However, I would consider it far better than a society so willing to allow its "freedoms" and "liberties" to be used agInst it at every turn over the last century.

America's gravestone will read..... Her Enemies Strangled Her with the Freedoms and Liberties She Bestowed upon Them.

your posts are filled with lies, liar. and ravi was never an obama bot either.

you creeps are so consumed by your obama derangement and your hatred for hillary, you excuse the guy who actually evokes the most dangerous rhetoric... and you want to talk about zero credibility? :lol:

So you actually believe the OP is 'not' a Communist/Progressive Obamabot? Really? Elaborate on that a bit for us. I'm willing to listen.

Imagine if somebody rushed the podium when Hillary or Bernie was speaking. The established media would be shrieking about the horrors of intolerant right wing extremist rhetoric.

OMG the entirety of the MSM would explode in horror and you can damn sure bet they wouldn't blame Hillary for inciting it.

you creeps are so consumed by your obama derangement and your hatred for hillary, you excuse the guy who actually evokes the most dangerous rhetoric... and you want to talk about zero credibility? :lol:

That's right we hate liberals and we are out to destroy them once and for all get used to it.

Uh huh.....all good except that little genocide thing.

All good?..... No. However, I would consider it far better than a society so willing to allow its "freedoms" and "liberties" to be used agInst it at every turn over the last century.

America's gravestone will read..... Her Enemies Strangled Her with the Freedoms and Liberties She Bestowed upon Them.
Without the Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms we all enjoy the nation would cease to exist. So your premise is completely stupid.

You really should check into what your guy has done in regards to dramatically increasing NSA/FBI spying on American Citizens. Check out his current proposals on cellphone access by law enforcement. You wanna discuss 'Authoritarianism', i'm willing to do that. But it's gonna be an honest discussion.

Without the Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms we all enjoy the nation would cease to exist. So your premise is completely stupid.

It could then be replaced by what the Founders SHOULD have created.... A Moralist Meritocracy based on the Willingness and Ability of Citizens to follow (and enforce) proper Social and Societal Morality (as laid out in a founding document) within the Culture and Nation.

Among those Social and Societal Morals are (but not limiter to)..... Nationalism, Isolationism, Traditionalism, Patriarchy, Heterosexuality, The Supremacy of Law and Order, and The Subjugation of Religion to Morality.

Yeah, all politician worshipers have ZERO CREDIBILITY, worshiping Donald the Clown is no worse, nor any better than worshiping the Moron in the White House or the Duchess of Benghazi, they're all lying, corrupt scumbags and the useful pom-pom waiving idiots that cheer them on and defend them at every turn are just PITIFUL.

It could then be replaced by what the Founders SHOULD have created.... A Moralist Meritocracy based on the Willingness and Ability of Citizens to follow (and enforce) proper Social and Societal Morality (as laid out in a founding document) within the Culture and Nation.

Among those Social and Societal Morals are (but not limiter to)..... Nationalism, Isolationism, Traditionalism, Patriarchy, Heterosexuality, The Supremacy of Law and Order, and The Subjugation of Religion to Morality.
No, you're just about as fucking stupid as you can possibly be. After this country has dismembered itself nations like China and Russia will walk all over what's left.

So you actually believe the OP is 'not' a Communist/Progressive Obamabot? Really? Elaborate on that a bit for us. I'm willing to listen.

i'm sure you'd love for me to dance to your dishonest tune but that ain't happening, bub.

Hey, i call it like i see it. The OP's own posting history proves mey assertion to be accurate. The OP has a long proven track record of being a loyal Communist/Progressive Obamabot. And they don't care about freedom and the Constitution. It is what it is.

Ya mean like the peoples Congress be damned I'm just going to do it......that kind......2 "treaties" and assorted other laws which is breeding same contempt in Gov's across the country as they try their hand àt it

Forum List

Back