Is the pressure getting to our President?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

Newsflash...NBC hates Trump and Trump hates them right back!

It's not "getting" to Trump...he's used to it by now!

Any President could have handled that question.
It threw Trump into a rage.

That wasn't "rage"...that was pure dislike! When the liberal media goes after Trump he gives it back. He always has...he always will.

What was so objectionable about the question?
It is OFFENSIVE to AMERICA...........Where in times of Great Strife America has stood TALL.......with courage to Face our Enemies..........even when our enemy is an invisible virus.................

Americans are NOT DEFEATIST.....You and your LIBERAL ILK.........ARE ..........We REFUSE TO ALLOW OURSELVES to LIVE IN FEAR...........Which is what your side is pushing................

Mr. President .........What do you say to SCARED AMERICANS.........I doubt that Reporter even has a DICK..

Go hide in a hole........we are tired of your BS.........

How about that answer you leftist PRICK.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

That wasn't "rage"...that was pure dislike! When the liberal media goes after Trump he gives it back. He always has...he always will.

It was insulting.
How?

No, that was a temper tantrum

I have news for the President. The questions are only going to get harder

It was insulting.
How?
The reporter has a political ax to grind. There should be no politics during a national crisis. Wouldn't you agree?

It was a smart ass question and it received a smart ass answer. This isn't a politician, this is a tough, hardened, successful New York City businessman and developer.

Allow me to help you since you obviously do not have a clue as to the meaning of RAGE.

rage
[rāj]
NOUN
rage (noun) · rages (plural noun) · the rage (noun)
  1. violent, uncontrollable anger.
    "her face was distorted with rage" · "she flew into a rage"
    synonyms:
    temper · fit of rage/fury/anger/temper · fit of bad/ill temper · towering rage · bad temper · pet · fit of pique · tantrum · fury · frenzy of rage/anger · rampage · paroxysm of rage/anger · passion · bad mood · mood · grump · strop · state · blowout · hissy fit · bate · wax · skid · paddywhack
VERB
rage (verb) · rages (third person present) · raged (past tense) · raged (past participle) · raging (present participle)
  1. feel or express violent uncontrollable anger.
    "he raged at the futility of it all" · "“That's unfair!” Maggie raged"
    synonyms:
    be angry · be furious · be enraged · be incensed · be infuriated · seethe · be beside oneself · have a fit · boil · be boiling over · rant · rave · rant and rave · storm · fume · spit · breathe fire · burn · be livid · be wild · jump up and down · froth/foam at the mouth · be steamed up · have steam coming out of one's ears · do one's head/nut in · spit feathers · protest strongly at · complain vociferously about · disagree violently with · oppose strongly · denounce · fulminate · inveigh · rail · kick · expostulate · make a fuss about · kick up a fuss/stink about
    • continue with great force or intensity.
      "the argument raged for days" · "the children had to seek shelter while the storm raged" · "at 3 a.m., the party was still raging"
      synonyms:
      be violent · be at its height · be turbulent · be tempestuous · be uncontrollable · thunder · rampage

No, that was a temper tantrum

I have news for the President. The questions are only going to get harder
You obviously didn't see it. If that was a temper tantrum, then Pelosi has gone bezerk at times.

You call that a "vicious attack"?
An ""extended rant"?

Just wait & see what we do to the next democrat president! He'll be lying in the fetal position under the resolute desk cryin' for his mama!

If you want to see a vicious attack and extended rant...go review when your beloved obama tore ed henry a new asshole.

Reporter KT McFarlan fled the fucking country and went into hiding in europe because she was about to get the flynn/manafort treatment from team mueller!

What's the problem.

Trump has to deal with the bullshit reporting of these clowns.

I totally agree with him.

So, a fearmongering CNN reporter is using this pandemic to rack up 'points' against our President. You are no better.
Well, RW HAS to try to make our president look bad, no matter how inane he sounds. His raging TDS is showing again, unfortunately.
Our President did look bad

This is his time, his chance to shine
His flipping out does not look like a man in control

He'll never look good in your eyes. You can't afford it.

You are a left wing hack. You look like a moron in just about everyone's eyes.

It was insulting.
How?
The reporter has a political ax to grind. There should be no politics during a national crisis. Wouldn't you agree?

I asked how the question was insulting. I still don’t see it and you haven’t explained.

The left is disingenuous and the leftist reporters are experts at it. President Trump is exposing them. It's beautiful to watch.

What's the problem.

Then you are a goddamn moron, just like him.

This is far, far worse than what Obama faced.

Yes, it is far, far worse than anything faced by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama. And yet, Obama screwed it up!

I didn’t see Obama’s economy crash or millions lose their jobs

You also didn't see him lead a very strong recovery.....let me help you.

Obama And The Dem's Dismal Recovery

Any time Forbes goes after you, you know you screwed up.

And spare me the "worst recession" bullshit.

It wasn't close to what Carter left for Reagan and Reagan knocked it out of the park.

It was insulting.
How?

I asked how the question was insulting. I still don’t see it and you haven’t explained.
Then go suck on your mama's tit until you feel better.

What's the problem.

We've shown time and time again, that your only value to society will be when the compost your body.

So, your commentary goes where it always goes.

Fuck you very much.

What's the problem.

We've shown time and time again, that your only value to society will be when the compost your body.

So, your commentary goes where it always goes.

Fuck you very much.
Yes, cry it out, dumbass.

I am embarrassed just by watching you asslickers defend the indefensible moron's babyman tantrum. Truly embarrassing to our entire country.

The left is disingenuous and the leftist reporters are experts at it. President Trump is exposing them. It's beautiful to watch.

It is america and americans themselves who are disingenuous, that's why your "two" myopic camps have nothing but sniveling at the "other".

This is far, far worse than what Obama faced.

Yes, it is far, far worse than anything faced by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama. And yet, Obama screwed it up!

I didn’t see Obama’s economy crash or millions lose their jobs

You also didn't see him lead a very strong recovery.....let me help you.

Obama And The Dem's Dismal Recovery

Any time Forbes goes after you, you know you screwed up.

And spare me the "worst recession" bullshit.

It wasn't close to what Carter left for Reagan and Reagan knocked it out of the park.
You partisanshitheads all sound alike.

Trump is a sorry excuse for a human being.

Trump is a complete failure as a diplomat.

Trump is a train wreck of failed leadership in a national emergency.

Trump is the sort of morally bankrupt mental incompetent that the Twenty-Fifth was written for.

At this point, even Mike Pence is starting to look good.

Forum List

Back