Is the return of racism and segregation the only way to keep America American?

Jewish Americans, and Native Americans in the U.S.A, are at the biggest risk of going extinct as "Ethnic groups"

So, there we go, Democraps are selling "Damaged goods" to everybody.

Separation is the solution, Multi-Cultural diersity is the problem.
Not ever going to happen again in this country, we have evolved way beyond that. Get over it

You, and your ilk claim to champion diversity, in reality you champion a "One racial solution" to both Europe & America.

Islamic cultural replacement for Europe, and Hispanic cultural replacement for America.

Truly sick & sad, no morals, just zombified idiocy.
it's called Nazism.

I'm a Polish Fascist, and I hate Germans, and Western Europeans in general.

What could bring people from extreme racial genocide, to extreme racial suicide?

Western Europeans, never have made much sense.

Very feral, dirty, dumb, and violent.

We're seeing the last gasp, the death rattle, of people like this.

Huh...I thought the U.S. is still >70% White...no?

But not all whites are racist like you. You are a dying breed, thank goodness

Haha...middle standing half breeds really have no credibility on the subject, your motives are clear. Like Mac1958 you pray that whites become the minority ASAP then you move the other side of the bed and pray the spotted owl isn’t flushed from its native habitat.

We're seeing the last gasp, the death rattle, of people like this.

Huh...I thought the U.S. is still >70% White...no?

But not all whites are racist like you. You are a dying breed, thank goodness

Haha...middle standing half breeds really have no credibility on the subject, your motives are clear. Like Mac1958 you pray that whites become the minority ASAP then you move the other side of the bed and pray the spotted owl isn’t flushed from its native habitat.
:spinner:

Multi cultural diversity is great. You get great music, food, I guess clothes (I am a Jean's and t-shirt guy so I am the wrong person to ask).

The problem is the people we are bringing in. We are bringing in poor who can't support themselves. We need to bring in people tax payers or at least people with potential to assimilate.

you pray that whites become the minority ASAP then you move the other side of the bed and pray the spotted owl isn’t flushed from its native habitat.

I have never given it a second thought, why the fuck would anyone but a racist care?

Have we reached that point....Doesn't it feel like Democrats are forcing the hand?
They are almost demanding the two parties become the American Whites vs. The unAmerican Minorities
They insist on causing erosion of all things American. It won’t be long before the American Flag is considered offensive and they demand a complete remodel of anything and everything that is or was symbolic of America as we know it.
We are already seeing Democratic politicians push agendas clearly favorable for minorities and even illegals...that’s certainly the case here in Mexifornia.
What gives?
I don't really think of Americans as racist and segregated.

Just Republicans.

Jewish Americans, and Native Americans in the U.S.A, are at the biggest risk of going extinct as "Ethnic groups"

Not ever going to happen again in this country, we have evolved way beyond that. Get over it

You, and your ilk claim to champion diversity, in reality you champion a "One racial solution" to both Europe & America.

Islamic cultural replacement for Europe, and Hispanic cultural replacement for America.

it's called Nazism.

What could bring people from extreme racial genocide, to extreme racial suicide?

their thought process is the same as Nazism. It's about control and global control. that is all Nazism was about. Anyone claiming global superiority is a person who is spewing Nazism.

We have been told for years to not see color, but every time we have a different opinion we get called racist, but now we don’t see color and we can’t have a different opinion.
Who always plays the race card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Multi cultural diversity is great. You get great music, food, I guess clothes (I am a Jean's and t-shirt guy so I am the wrong person to ask).

The problem is the people we are bringing in. We are bringing in poor who can't support themselves. We need to bring in people tax payers or at least people with potential to assimilate.

I don't mind New York's "White Diversity" being fresh Pizza, Pierogies, Bratwurst, Raviolis, Bagels, Italian bread, Kielbasa, Spaetzel, Pretzel, Hot-Dogs, Lasagna, Kapusta, Irish Breakfast, etc, etc.

I do however, think almost all of our Blacks, Dominicans, and Puerto Ricans add no value.

Even the Mexicans, Guatemalans, and Ecuadorians etc. etc. add more value here, they're food is better, and they work hard.

Not that I love them, but thus far, they're not all that bad.

you pray that whites become the minority ASAP then you move the other side of the bed and pray the spotted owl isn’t flushed from its native habitat.

I have never given it a second thought, why the fuck would anyone but a racist care?

Why would you...you and Mac1958 have been on the side of the beneficiaries.
No good, real American has benefited from the Brown invasion....PERIOD!

Have we reached that point....Doesn't it feel like Democrats are forcing the hand?
They are almost demanding the two parties become the American Whites vs. The unAmerican Minorities
They insist on causing erosion of all things American. It won’t be long before the American Flag is considered offensive and they demand a complete remodel of anything and everything that is or was symbolic of America as we know it.
We are already seeing Democratic politicians push agendas clearly favorable for minorities and even illegals...that’s certainly the case here in Mexifornia.
What gives?
I don't really think of Americans as racist and segregated.

Just Republicans.
so who are Demolosers? put it out there bubba.

it's called Nazism.

their thought process is the same as Nazism. It's about control and global control. that is all Nazism was about. Anyone claiming global superiority is a person who is spewing Nazism.

The British Empire, were Capitalists & killed even more than the Nazis.

Heck, Winston Churchill killed almost as much as the Nazis.

But, because Brits rule this country, with their stupidity, we must not hear about things about that scum of the Earth, trash heap.

Well, you've said you're moving to New Zealand, the Safe Space for white people, or something like that.

So you're good.

So, since the left has turned utterly racist as a reaction to racism coming from the right, the answer lies in doubling down on the racism the racist left is reacting to?

Fire, meet gasoline.

Well, you've said you're moving to New Zealand, the Safe Space for white people, or something like that.

So you're good.

Isn't New Zealand chock full of Maoris?

Not a full White country, not like Poland, Lithuania, and Belarus, however which are like 99.9% White.

it's called Nazism.

But, because Brits rule this country, with their stupidity, we must not hear about things about that scum of the Earth, trash heap.
after I have watched the documentaries on the Hitler express, I'm convinced the left are from the same play book as Hitler and his party. Period. He wanted Global power. He wanted people kissing his mthr fkn ass. Soros? follow the money.

So you're good.

Isn't New Zealand chock full of Maoris?

Not a full White country, not like Poland, Lithuania, and Belarus, however which are like 99.9% White.
Well, maybe he'd like one of them.

it's called Nazism.

after I have watched the documentaries on the Hitler express, I'm convinced the left are from the same play book as Hitler and his party. Period. He wanted Global power. He wanted people kissing his mthr fkn ass. Soros? follow the money.

You don't need much of a government to kill, look at Genghiz Khan a Nomad, the Anarchist UPA who did Wolyn Massacre, or the mini-government Rwanda genocide.

People kill, not guns, not government, people need eugenics, desperately.

We need more smart, rational, and sane people, point blank.

Forum List

Back