Is This NOT Fair????

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
abadfair.png

I expect to see some interesting, and completely idiotic responses!

Dear Vigilante
When the large Buddha statues were destroyed by the Taliban, the world historians cried out at a loss of priceless cultural history,
but this did not cause religious insult to the Buddhist leaders or followers who do not depend on this as any kind of icon or idol.

Same with the removal of the Confederate symbols. The Constitutionalists, states rights, and other groups will continue on and do not rely on these flags.

However, the Muslims do rely on their Quran, and their prayers. If you ban those, you do disrupt the
free exercise of religion of innocent citizens who did nothing to be "deprived of liberty without due process."

I agree with you that it is wrong to send the hate message that "all followers" of a certain ideology are to be punished and demonized for the actions of a few.

As for removing something out of respect, if they AGREE to it that is being civil.
Just like the Muslim group that agreed to back down after protests over their mosques,
they had the right to build and practice their faith anywhere, but out of respect for the
9/11 ground zero site, if people asked to refrain from promoting their mosque near there,
it is just being civil to respect the wishes of the public.

Legally they could have fought it, but if I were their lawyers I would recommend they back off.
And if they developed any display near the WTC, I would suggest a Constitutional historic memorial
and include all the victims, first responders and emergency personnel. Islamic teachings include
natural laws and democratic govt, so that theme would be inclusive and not divisive.

It is just Common Sense to work with people, and be sensitive to both sides,
and I believe our Constitutional laws require us to be equally inclusive and protect all interests.
I would recommend redressing all grievances and solving these conflicts fully, instead of
letting them fester, and arise over and over, because the process wasn't finished by consensus.

Dear Vigilante
When the large Buddha statues were destroyed by the Taliban, the world historians cried out at a loss of priceless cultural history,
but this did not cause religious insult to the Buddhist leaders or followers who do not depend on this as any kind of icon or idol.

Same with the removal of the Confederate symbols. The Constitutionalists, states rights, and other groups will continue on and do not rely on these flags.

However, the Muslims do rely on their Quran, and their prayers. If you ban those, you do disrupt the
free exercise of religion of innocent citizens who did nothing to be "deprived of liberty without due process."

I agree with you that it is wrong to send the hate message that "all followers" of a certain ideology are to be punished and demonized for the actions of a few.

As for removing something out of respect, if they AGREE to it that is being civil.
Just like the Muslim group that agreed to back down after protests over their mosques,
they had the right to build and practice their faith anywhere, but out of respect for the
9/11 ground zero site, if people asked to refrain from promoting their mosque near there,
it is just being civil to respect the wishes of the public.

Legally they could have fought it, but if I were their lawyers I would recommend they back off.
And if they developed any display near the WTC, I would suggest a Constitutional historic memorial
and include all the victims, first responders and emergency personnel. Islamic teachings include
natural laws and democratic govt, so that theme would be inclusive and not divisive.

It is just Common Sense to work with people, and be sensitive to both sides,
and I believe our Constitutional laws require us to be equally inclusive and protect all interests.
I would recommend redressing all grievances and solving these conflicts fully, instead of
letting them fester, and arise over and over, because the process wasn't finished by consensus.

Send them all back to Saudi Arabia who has more MONEY than brains, and can take care of their brothers...instead of us, we have ENOUGH with illegal Hispanics!

The flag had been protested against 10 years prior to it's removal...
But it was a compromise that both sides agreed to. It doesn't surprise me that liberals back down off it.
You mean they used reverse to get out of town?
No dumbass they took it off the top of the capital, and put it at the confederate memorial. Where it should be. Until pussy PC correct liberals demanded it off the CONFEDERATE MEMORIAL.

"I expect to see some interesting, and completely idiotic responses!"

The above quoted is truly idiotic.

The 'confederate' flag has not been 'banned.'

Consequently the thread premise fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The ignorance and stupidity of the thread premise is monumental, a failure of galactic proportions.

Citizens are at liberty to display the 'confederate' flag in any venue they so desire, just as Muslims are at liberty to practice their faith – both immune from attack by the state.

Stupid, moronic, idiotic thread.

I insist we ban all Mosques from government grounds

And ban all of the statues to Mohammed cluttering parks

And no more forcing students in public schools to recite the Koran at the beginning of class.....

abadfair.png

I expect to see some interesting, and completely idiotic responses!

I am all for banning mosques in America, just as Confederate Flags have been banned in America.

LOL......

No problem, we can simply BURY them!

Like you have buried all of the confederate flags you have been banned from having on American soil?

LOL

That's OK... how many citizens has that flagged killed?....I can give you a BODY COUNT of muslim murders!

Forum List

Back