Is This NOT Fair????

Like you have buried all of the confederate flags you have been banned from having on American soil?

LOL

That's OK... how many citizens has that flagged killed?....I can give you a BODY COUNT of muslim murders!

Oh I am sure you spend many sleepless nights counting yourself to sleep that way.

Meanwhile- shame you have been banned from having Confederate Flags in America.

Did you bury all of yours- or burn them?

I did neither as I watch scum like you do this!
]

But you said the flags were banned.

Are you breaking the law to protect your Confederate flags?

Did Calif. NOT ban the flag?

If California banned the Confederate flag why do you still have yours?

Is Vagifail equating Confederates with Muslims? Should we not allow white Confederates into the country until "we figure out what's going on?" Are white Confederates inherently terrorists who hate America and our freedoms?

There are any Confederate killing innocent citizens, bullshitter?

"I expect to see some interesting, and completely idiotic responses!"

The above quoted is truly idiotic.

The 'confederate' flag has not been 'banned.'

Consequently the thread premise fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The ignorance and stupidity of the thread premise is monumental, a failure of galactic proportions.

Citizens are at liberty to display the 'confederate' flag in any venue they so desire, just as Muslims are at liberty to practice their faith – both immune from attack by the state.

Stupid, moronic, idiotic thread.

Why thank you, black shyster for proving my statement...you STILL ARE the dumbest black dude on USMB!

5 Facts About California's Ban of Confederate Flag
www.newsmax.com/.../Confederate-flag...ban/.../65946...
Newsmax Media
Jul 29, 2015 - Although the State of California didn't fly the Confederate flag over its capitol, a state law banning its display on public lands was put in place ...

Like I said- I am fine with banning mosques exactly the same way the Confederate flag is 'banned'

Let me know if you find any mosques on California public land.

Now Obuma and you pond scum are altering our history!

Confederate Flags Banned From Where NOW?

Confederate flags have been removed from South Carolina’s Fort Sumter per a National Park Service directive barring Confederate flags in “units of the National Park system and related sites” with few exceptions.

I am fine with banning Mosques from Fort Sumter also- look- I am agreeing with your bans.

That's OK... how many citizens has that flagged killed?....I can give you a BODY COUNT of muslim murders!

Oh I am sure you spend many sleepless nights counting yourself to sleep that way.

Meanwhile- shame you have been banned from having Confederate Flags in America.

Did you bury all of yours- or burn them?

I did neither as I watch scum like you do this!
]

But you said the flags were banned.

Are you breaking the law to protect your Confederate flags?

Did Calif. NOT ban the flag?

If California banned the Confederate flag why do you still have yours?

Why would I have a flag?

"I expect to see some interesting, and completely idiotic responses!"

The above quoted is truly idiotic.

The 'confederate' flag has not been 'banned.'

Consequently the thread premise fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The ignorance and stupidity of the thread premise is monumental, a failure of galactic proportions.

Citizens are at liberty to display the 'confederate' flag in any venue they so desire, just as Muslims are at liberty to practice their faith – both immune from attack by the state.

Stupid, moronic, idiotic thread.

Why thank you, black shyster for proving my statement...you STILL ARE the dumbest black dude on USMB!

5 Facts About California's Ban of Confederate Flag
www.newsmax.com/.../Confederate-flag...ban/.../65946...
Newsmax Media
Jul 29, 2015 - Although the State of California didn't fly the Confederate flag over its capitol, a state law banning its display on public lands was put in place ...

Like I said- I am fine with banning mosques exactly the same way the Confederate flag is 'banned'

Let me know if you find any mosques on California public land.

Now Obuma and you pond scum are altering our history!

Confederate Flags Banned From Where NOW?

Confederate flags have been removed from South Carolina’s Fort Sumter per a National Park Service directive barring Confederate flags in “units of the National Park system and related sites” with few exceptions.

I am fine with banning Mosques from Fort Sumter also- look- I am agreeing with your bans.

Does THAT alter our history?

Send them all back to Saudi Arabia who has more MONEY than brains, and can take care of their brothers...instead of us, we have ENOUGH with illegal Hispanics!

Dear Vigilante
Let's distinguish the law-abiding citizens who comply with DUE PROCESS under Constitutional standards,
vs. people who act like terrorist vigilantes and issue punishments without due process.

If you fall under the group that would punish people without due process to prove they deserve to lose rights,
you land in the same category as terrorists who don't follow Constitutional laws.

That's fine, you and others like you can be in one group and make laws for yourselves
if you share the same disdain for "due process" and "equal protection of the laws."

You are right about "illegals" in that nobody should be afforded privileges in the US
who hasn't first agreed and been trained to follow the laws of the land.

To be a "lawful" citizen should require Constitutional education and training.
And unfortunately, even our Presidents with Harvard educations don't seem to have
a concept on Constitutional checks on govt. So that's how much work we have to do,
to SCREEN, train and test all citizens for compliance with laws. Even our leaders aren't of passing quality.
b2ae4d0eda2a14067b7495c210c3e282.jpg

View attachment 56976

Shame you hate what Teddy said so much.

You fool, did they, IN FACT, turn American in every way, as the FOUNDER of the American PROGRESSIVE PARTY said??

I must have missed where Teddy said that Americans must not be Muslim. I agree that Americans should be loyal to the American people.

Teddy would have despised you for your disloyalty to Americans.

What American's, the terrorists that came here under false pretenses, or the ones that TURNED KILLERS?

Dear Vigilante
Let's distinguish the law-abiding citizens who comply with DUE PROCESS under Constitutional standards,
vs. people who act like terrorist vigilantes and issue punishments without due process.

If you fall under the group that would punish people without due process to prove they deserve to lose rights,
you land in the same category as terrorists who don't follow Constitutional laws.

That's fine, you and others like you can be in one group and make laws for yourselves
if you share the same disdain for "due process" and "equal protection of the laws."

You are right about "illegals" in that nobody should be afforded privileges in the US
who hasn't first agreed and been trained to follow the laws of the land.

To be a "lawful" citizen should require Constitutional education and training.
And unfortunately, even our Presidents with Harvard educations don't seem to have
a concept on Constitutional checks on govt. So that's how much work we have to do,
to SCREEN, train and test all citizens for compliance with laws. Even our leaders aren't of passing quality.
b2ae4d0eda2a14067b7495c210c3e282.jpg

View attachment 56976

Shame you hate what Teddy said so much.

You fool, did they, IN FACT, turn American in every way, as the FOUNDER of the American PROGRESSIVE PARTY said??

I must have missed where Teddy said that Americans must not be Muslim. I agree that Americans should be loyal to the American people.

What American's, the terrorists that came here under false pretenses, or the ones that TURNED KILLERS?

Wait are you talking about Confederate soldiers again?

Wait are you talking about Confederate soldiers again?

No we are talking about things that happened THIS YEAR, not a century and a half ago! BUT we can go back to 1993, if you care to!

Is Vagifail equating Confederates with Muslims? Should we not allow white Confederates into the country until "we figure out what's going on?" Are white Confederates inherently terrorists who hate America and our freedoms?

Yes. That guy in your picture.

What guy?...Bill Ayers, the domestic terrorist...he was a Confederate?

Your thread has failed, its premise idiotic, a consequence of your ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

Your thread has failed, its premise idiotic, a consequence of your ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

Proving once again, that saying the word NI66ER drives our black RACISTS absolutely crazy! The FUN NEVER STOPS with these knuckledraggers!

Amen! This deranged clown is off the rails. He's even losing coherency.

Amen! This deranged clown is off the rails. He's even losing coherency.

Drunk Squaw makum funny noise!...Still hatum White Man for EVERYTHING!

No. The guy in your OP.

No. The guy in your OP.

When did he join the Confederate army?

No. The guy in your OP.

neo-Confederate

Confederate wannabe

Confederate sympathizer

Take your choice.

But you make sure to rationalize away his crimes to make your point.

:thup:

No. The guy in your OP.

neo-Confederate

Confederate wannabe

Confederate sympathizer

Take your choice.

THAT isn't a Confederate, want to try again?

No. The guy in your OP.

neo-Confederate

Confederate wannabe

Confederate sympathizer

Take your choice.

THAT isn't a Confederate, want to try again?

lol

Thanks for doing exactly what I said you'd do Vagifail.

Muslims kill - "Ban them all!"

White cracker Confederate lover kills - "He's not!"

Massive fucking cognitive dissonance, old man.

Forum List

Back