Is Trump really going to reduce income tax to 0%

I've heard that this is true and his website did say that people making under 25k a year would pay 0%. I'm all for that but why not make it 0% for people making under 50k a year? That would go a long way in helping the poor and middle class in this country.

Now you want handouts? Are you asking me, a liberal, to subsidize your lazy ass?

May I suggest you divert you anger to where it belongs and that is to the companies in Iraq making billions upon billions upon billions and paying nothing as they profit of the dead and pay no taxes because they hide they're money in the offshore banks that your oblama said he was going to stop.
Nah, I'd rather talk about the 'pull yourself up by your bootstraps' wingnut who doesn't want to pay his taxes but thinks he's productive.

Bootstraps huh?....yeah...ur a sara tape recorder....well bud....what if they're are no boot straps?
And you picked the perfect avatar

Trump pays 0%. He probably assumes everyone else does too.

This is why libtards have zero credibility. They will tell the stupidest lie like it's nothing.
Trump once revealed his income tax returns. They showed he didn’t pay a cent.

The last time information from Donald Trump’s income-tax returns was made public, the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

Trump, who said last week on ABC that his tax rate is “none of your business,” would be the first major-party nominee in 40 years to not release his returns.

I've heard that this is true and his website did say that people making under 25k a year would pay 0%. I'm all for that but why not make it 0% for people making under 50k a year? That would go a long way in helping the poor and middle class in this country.

Now you want handouts? Are you asking me, a liberal, to subsidize your lazy ass?

May I suggest you divert you anger to where it belongs and that is to the companies in Iraq making billions upon billions upon billions and paying nothing as they profit of the dead and pay no taxes because they hide they're money in the offshore banks that your oblama said he was going to stop.
Nah, I'd rather talk about the 'pull yourself up by your bootstraps' wingnut who doesn't want to pay his taxes but thinks he's productive.

Bootstraps huh?....yeah...ur a sara tape recorder....well bud....what if they're are no boot straps?
And you picked the perfect avatar

imawhat?

ur probably a working class at min wage and pissed off and want everyone down in the hole yer in...sry.

This is why libtards have zero credibility. They will tell the stupidest lie like it's nothing.

The last time information from Donald Trump’s income-tax returns was made public, the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

Trump, who said last week on ABC that his tax rate is “none of your business,” would be the first major-party nominee in 40 years to not release his returns.

LOL!. I know several people who didn't pay. Does that mean they never pay? Nice try shill.

LOL!. I know several people who didn't pay. Does that mean they never pay? Nice try shill.

If only there was a way for Trump to tell us.

Dont even try...ya see, jack ass man over there, doesnt realize how good that extra money would be for our economy...lol. Sigh.

I sure as fuck hope not. Say good bye to being apart of the first world and say hello to being friends with Haiti as taht is what this nation will look like within a decade or two.

40% of all r&d funding goodbye
Half of all infrastructure funding good bye
Most lab and instutional science, good bye

We can and will join the third world if we're dumb enough to do what the op wants.

Can someone tell me who shitwinds is replying to? I thought it was me but now I'm doubting it.

Forum List

Back