Is Trump really going to reduce income tax to 0%

I don't know so I guessed. It is kind of like how no one knows where Obama was born so they guess.

No, we all know, we have evidence, some would call it a fact that he was born in Hawaii, actually most do.

Fine. He was born in Hawaii and I mean with all my heart and not one single thought in my mind ever says otherwise. This is why I can't start a sentence out with "I suppose he was born in America" or "for the sake of argument..." or "Lets not argue about petty stuff so I will concede just to end the argument". I"m not allowed to say anything like that becuase the left has to make sure every word, thought, and deed agrees with them. I don't want to call this a chapter in "Brave New World" but it definately seems like that sometimes. Of couse, that is just me being paranoid about the issue...

So, when I said we don't know what Trump paid in taxes you replied with we don't know where Obama was born...or something to that extent, I'm paraphrasing.

Either you agree with fact or you don't, but only your argument suffers for it.

A lot of people really don't believe that Obama was born in the US but the issue is mute at this point and they don't want to get into a heated argument about it so they say "I suppose..." or some other sentence just so people don't get into a heated debate about the origins of OBama. THe left doesn't seem happy about that. I don't know why because it really doesn't matter if this man is an American or not at this point because his presidency is almost over with. It is just pointless considering their are a ton of other issues that should take up the bandwidth of political discussion but since the left seems to be pretty totalitarian in its approach on how to deal with dissent on this issue it is determined to squash out any and all dissenting opinions on this issue.

I'm not the one who brought it up, you did. And you brought up Obama's citizenship status by comparing that 'unknown' (notice the quotes, they denote sarcasm) to something we truly don't know, what Trump paid in taxes.

Now you're getting bent out of shape because I'm calling you on your bullshit, either you care about facts or you don't. And I don't care what a lot of wingnuts say, they are either morons, liars or lying morons.

When you celebrated your victory you probably looked like this

No, we all know, we have evidence, some would call it a fact that he was born in Hawaii, actually most do.

Fine. He was born in Hawaii and I mean with all my heart and not one single thought in my mind ever says otherwise. This is why I can't start a sentence out with "I suppose he was born in America" or "for the sake of argument..." or "Lets not argue about petty stuff so I will concede just to end the argument". I"m not allowed to say anything like that becuase the left has to make sure every word, thought, and deed agrees with them. I don't want to call this a chapter in "Brave New World" but it definately seems like that sometimes. Of couse, that is just me being paranoid about the issue...

So, when I said we don't know what Trump paid in taxes you replied with we don't know where Obama was born...or something to that extent, I'm paraphrasing.

A lot of people really don't believe that Obama was born in the US but the issue is mute at this point and they don't want to get into a heated argument about it so they say "I suppose..." or some other sentence just so people don't get into a heated debate about the origins of OBama. THe left doesn't seem happy about that. I don't know why because it really doesn't matter if this man is an American or not at this point because his presidency is almost over with. It is just pointless considering their are a ton of other issues that should take up the bandwidth of political discussion but since the left seems to be pretty totalitarian in its approach on how to deal with dissent on this issue it is determined to squash out any and all dissenting opinions on this issue.

I'm not the one who brought it up, you did. And you brought up Obama's citizenship status by comparing that 'unknown' (notice the quotes, they denote sarcasm) to something we truly don't know, what Trump paid in taxes.

Now you're getting bent out of shape because I'm calling you on your bullshit, either you care about facts or you don't. And I don't care what a lot of wingnuts say, they are either morons, liars or lying morons.

What victory? By the way, that video put a smile on my face, thanks for sharing.

What victory? By the way, that video put a smile on my face, thanks for sharing.

I just thought you were high fiving yourself.

I just thought...

Probably just a fart and with that I'm outta' here.

It should be easy to comprehend for most people of average or below average intelligence.

OK, you think people have not paid enough in taxes.

No I think most people think they pay to much in taxes because no one ever says they paid not enough or the just right amount. It is almost always too much.

Yeah, you should have reworded your post.

Anyway, taxes are for grown ups to understand. Nobody wants to pay them, most know why they are necessary.
and everyone wants to get away with paying as least amount as they can...

And most everyone wants Trump to pay taxes...a lot in taxes.
he aint the only one that does that shit is he?...

Forum List

Back