Is Trump trying to get assassinated?

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
trump21.jpg

He is not only "rethinking his promise to move the United States Embassy to Jerusalem" but he also "...told an Israeli newspaper that settlements “don’t help the process” and that he did not believe that “going forward with these settlements is a good thing for peace.”

Libs might get their wish after all.
Trump Adopts a Harder Line on Israeli Settlements

trump21.jpg

He is not only "rethinking his promise to move the United States Embassy to Jerusalem" but he also "...told an Israeli newspaper that settlements “don’t help the process” and that he did not believe that “going forward with these settlements is a good thing for peace.”

why would you think that would get him killed?

he's not messing with the hamas terrorists.

• Banned
why would you think that would get him killed?

he's not messing with the hamas terrorists.
Jews thought he was moving the embassy and was allowing for settlement expansion in Palestine. Kinda funny really, as wasn't that pretty recent?

I really dont understand why the Israelis need Trumps permission to do anything in their own country.
If I were them I would say Fuck Trump and move on with what they want to do.

• Banned
I really dont understand why the Israelis need Trumps permission to do anything in their own country.
This is the problem with fake news and schools that suck. Good people get programmed to believe falsehoods.

Jerusalem is NOT PART OF ISRAEL and continuing the ongoing bulldozing of houses on other peoples land to build white only Jewish towns surely CANNOT BODE WELL FOR WORLD PEACE.

trump21.jpg

Why would the Jews assassinate President Trump because he's rethinking about moving the American Embassy to Jerusalem?

Also from that picture they seem to be American Jews and not Israeli Jews, so why would American Jews want to assassinate President Trump because he's rethinking about moving the American Embassy to Jerusalem? The last time I looked America's capital is Washington DC and not Jerusalem, so I don't know why American Jews would be so bothered and/or upset?

Have I got this correct or am I missing something here? :confused-84:

No nation needs permission from anyone or any outside organisation to do what they want to within their own borders, the notion that nations need permission is ridiculous, of course if a nation acts outside it's own borders then that's a different situation.

To the OP - no.

To the RWNJs who always have to go for the drama, no lib has called for his death. Its certainly the last thing I would want. Not because I want drumpf the idiot in the WH but because, as bad as he is, the assassination of ANY US prez would be even more catastrophic as drumpf.

drumpf thrives on chaos and so do his fans. The rest of us need to rise above that.

Israel wants some Lockheed Martin F-35 fighter aircraft, courtesy of the U.S. taxpayers.

To the OP - no.

To the RWNJs who always have to go for the drama, no lib has called for his death. Its certainly the last thing I would want. Not because I want drumpf the idiot in the WH but because, as bad as he is, the assassination of ANY US prez would be even more catastrophic as drumpf.

drumpf thrives on chaos and so do his fans. The rest of us need to rise above that.
no death but can we hope his businesses go under water? or that he gets impeached?

Good idea. They can give us back the billions of dollars we keep giving them for nothing too.

Good idea. They can give us back the billions of dollars we keep giving them for nothing too.
Actually we give them arms, the money goes to the MIC.

Forum List

Back