ISIS GETS KICKED OFF TWITTER: WILL THEY EVOLVE OR DEVOLVE ON THE INTERNET? – OPED

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Too bad they can't find a way to kick ISIS off all the social media like Facebook.

ISIS GETS KICKED OFF TWITTER: WILL THEY EVOLVE OR DEVOLVE ON THE INTERNET? – OPED
MARCH 11, 2015 PUBLISHED BY THE FOREIGN POLICY RESEARCH INSTITUTE LEAVE A COMMENT
By Published by the Foreign Policy Research Institute

By Clint Watts*

Thousands of ISIS member Twitter accounts have been shutdown over the past two weeks by Twitter. The implications are apparently dire for ISIS. While they continued to recreate accounts to re-establish their audiences in social media, some members of ISIS and their supporters posted death threats against Twitter employees including co-founder Jack Dorsey. “Your virtual war on us will cause a real war on you…we told you from the beginning it’s not your war but you didn’t get it and kept closing our accounts on Twitter, but we always come back.” Social media and Twitter in particular has been key lifeblood for ISIS, and apparently losing this communication platform has significant consequences for the group. A tip for ISIS – threatening to kill Twitter’s corporate leadership will not likely get your account reinstated.

Continue reading at:

ISIS Gets Kicked Off Twitter Will They Evolve Or Devolve On The Internet - OpEd - Eurasia Review

Too bad they can't find a way to kick ISIS off all the social media like Facebook.

MARCH 11, 2015 PUBLISHED BY THE FOREIGN POLICY RESEARCH INSTITUTE LEAVE A COMMENT

By Clint Watts*

Thousands of ISIS member Twitter accounts have been shutdown over the past two weeks by Twitter. The implications are apparently dire for ISIS. While they continued to recreate accounts to re-establish their audiences in social media, some members of ISIS and their supporters posted death threats against Twitter employees including co-founder Jack Dorsey. “Your virtual war on us will cause a real war on you…we told you from the beginning it’s not your war but you didn’t get it and kept closing our accounts on Twitter, but we always come back.” Social media and Twitter in particular has been key lifeblood for ISIS, and apparently losing this communication platform has significant consequences for the group. A tip for ISIS – threatening to kill Twitter’s corporate leadership will not likely get your account reinstated.

Continue reading at:

ISIS Gets Kicked Off Twitter Will They Evolve Or Devolve On The Internet - OpEd - Eurasia Review
Do tell ..... :cool:

By Clint Watts*

Continue reading at:

Stil trolling and stalking Sally Sunni Troll?

How incredibly pathetic :cool:

By Clint Watts*

Continue reading at:

Not to worry, Toastman. One thing the viewersl have to admit is that this Fat Creep Sunni Troll and Stalker doesn't mind showing the readers that he is mentally unhinged and that is no doubt the reason he converted to Islam. I sign into this forum and see the numerous Alerts from him which, of course, I don't even bother reading. just scroll right down through his Alerts and only see his nonsense when someone happens to quote him. However, I imagine when someone is mentally ill, it makes him feel good about himself posting his nonsense. One good thing, since such a high percentage of converts become terrorists, it is a good thing that he is unable to get out of the institution where he is being kept.

By Clint Watts*

Continue reading at:

Not to worry, Toastman. One thing the viewersl have to admit is that this Fat Creep Sunni Troll and Stalker doesn't mind showing the readers that he is mentally unhinged and that is no doubt the reason he converted to Islam. I sign into this forum and see the numerous Alerts from him which, of course, I don't even bother reading. just scroll right down through his Alerts and only see his nonsense when someone happens to quote him. However, I imagine when someone is mentally ill, it makes him feel good about himself posting his nonsense. One good thing, since such a high percentage of converts become terrorists, it is a good thing that he is unable to get out of the institution where he is being kept.
His behaviour is extremely bizarre and freaky.
It's not like he's done it a few times only. He's stalked you innyour thread iver a hundred times.
I am starting to think that Sunni Troll suffers from dementia. :cool:

Sally would you please unlock your caps button!!! Your OP titles are the equivalent of some 10 year year-old bellowing for attention. It's grating. You are an adult, right?

Tom, were you in a bad mood last night or are you just petty? I actually copy the title from the article itself and paste it in the Title section. If it was in caps, I don't think it is such a horror that people should complain about the few times a title is in caps. I will try and remember to make the title the way you want it, but if I forget, will little old you forgive me? Now that you have had your complaint, have you any articles about the Middle East that you want to post?

By Clint Watts*

Continue reading at:

His behaviour is extremely bizarre and freaky.
It's not like he's done it a few times only. He's stalked you innyour thread iver a hundred times.
I am starting to think that Sunni Troll suffers from dementia. :cool:

No, I don't think it is dementia. It is some kind of mental illness that obsesses him to troll and stalk me. He can't seem to abstain from doing so as everyone can see. Let's just be thankful that where he is locked up right now, he is harmless to the general public.

Forum List

Back