Islam forbids

I have yet tp see any hadith that contradicts the Quran.
That is because you're an ignoramus who has studied neither.

I guess my problem is I know that the Quran was "revealed " over time and mohammad crafted the message to fit the situation as time went on.

IE friendly relations with jews and Christians

5:69. Surely, those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh, in His Messenger Muhammad SAW and all that was revealed to him from Allâh), those who are the Jews and the Sabians and the Christians, - whosoever believed in Allâh and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

until he was rejected because it was obvious he was making it up as he went along, The jews and christians were the enemy.

9:29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
The jizya was to be paid by those who preferred to remain autonomous rather than recognizing the same laws and limitations as Muslims ("nor forbid that which has been forbidden...") while still being protected by the Islamic state.

The alternative was unity with the Islamic community - see the Madinah Compact. No contradiction exists between the two passages you presented.
Believers forbids that which allah has forbidden , not let them pay a tax, it is incremental genocide depending on the degree of control them muslims have and how badly they need slaves.

9:111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success[].

9:112. (The believers whose lives Allâh has purchased are) those who repent to Allâh (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who fast (or go out in Allâh's Cause), who bow down (in prayer), who prostrate themselves (in prayer), who enjoin (people) for Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all what Islâm has ordained) and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islâm has forbidden), and who observe the limits set by Allâh (do all that Allâh has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allâh has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers.

9:5. Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islâmic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Believers lay in wait to terrorize non muslims .

2:105. Neither those who disbelieve among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) nor Al-Mushrikûn (the disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh, idolaters, polytheists, pagans, etc.) like that there should be sent down unto you any good from your Lord. But Allâh chooses for His Mercy whom He wills. And Allâh is the Owner of Great Bounty.

I have justified nothing more than the forcible removal of oppressors by the oppressed.
And who is more of an oppressor than

6:21. And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allâh or rejects His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, revelations, etc.)? Verily, the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong doers, etc.) shall never be successful.

2:254. O you who believe! Spend of that with which We have provided for you, before a Day comes when there will be no bargaining, nor friendship, nor intercession. And it is the disbelievers who are the Zâlimûn (wrong-doers, etc.).

And how do you deal with them?

193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn

Someone who does not believe?

You transgress against them

The Noble Quran

Al fitnah is worse than killing. That is what i do, I oppress the spread of Islam, because I do not worship and serve allah, and do not follow the examples of mohammed

I am doing it as we speak :eusa_angel:

Kalam, maybe you missed the post where I aslked you about it being essential to follow Mohammeds example if you are a Muslim?

Do you?, and isn't it essential to the faith/religion?
Following Muhammad's example is essential to Islam. Legitimate sources for information about the sunnah include the Qur'an itself and ahadith that are consistent with its message.

The actual meaning of zulm and its derivatives has been explained to you. If you want to persist in your idiocy by acting as if your inaccurate translation changes this, do so knowing that your argument is, as usual, completely meaningless.
Im willing to take the word of "The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques."

The actual meaning of zulm and its derivatives has been explained to you. If you want to persist in your idiocy by acting as if your inaccurate translation changes this, do so knowing that your argument is, as usual, completely meaningless.

Yet another testament to your weak-mindedness. Having control over Makkah and Madinah does nothing to legitimize the Wahhabi heresy and the garbage its followers disseminate.

Al fitnah is worse than killing. That is what i do, I oppress the spread of Islam, because I do not worship and serve allah, and do not follow the examples of mohammed

I'd tell you that you're wrong, but this thought seems to be giving you a massive hard-on. I won't interfere - as you were.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1357395-post175.html

Zalimeen or zalimuun are, literally, "oppressors," "perpetrators of injustice," and "deniers of rights."

The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.
6:21. And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allâh or rejects His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, revelations, etc.)? Verily, the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong doers, etc.) shall never be successful.

2:254. O you who believe! Spend of that with which We have provided for you, before a Day comes when there will be no bargaining, nor friendship, nor intercession. And it is the disbelievers who are the Zâlimûn (wrong-doers, etc.).

says you are misunderstanding Islam.

I'd tell you that you're wrong, but this thought seems to be giving you a massive hard-on. I won't interfere - as you were.

I am a woman

Yet another testament to your weak-mindedness. Having control over Makkah and Madinah does nothing to legitimize the Wahhabi heresy and the garbage its followers disseminate.
There you go against attacking muslims and Islam.

Kalam, maybe you missed the post where I aslked you about it being essential to follow Mohammeds example if you are a Muslim?

Do you?, and isn't it essential to the faith/religion?
Following Muhammad's example is essential to Islam. Legitimate sources for information about the sunnah include the Qur'an itself and ahadith that are consistent with its message.

Abdullah bin 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, reported:
Allah's Messenger said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, perform the Prayer, and pay Zakah. If they do that, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
http://hadith.al-islam.com/bayan/display.asp?Lang=eng&ID=12

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been commanded to fight against people until they testify that there is no god but Allah, and he who professes it is guaranteed the protection of his property and life on my behalf except for a right warrant, and his affairs rest with Allah.
http://hadith.al-islam.com/bayan/display.asp?Lang=eng&ID=11

33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.

I take it you're unable to come up with anything substantive. Are we done here or what?

Believers forbids that which allah has forbidden , not let them pay a tax,
This statement is nonsensical and is at odds with the very concept of jizyah.

The entire quote

Believers forbids that which allah has forbidden , not let them pay a tax, it is incremental genocide depending on the degree of control the muslims have and how badly they need slaves

I take it you're unable to come up with anything substantive. Are we done here or what?
Link to original post
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1362868-post290.html

Your job is as a tool to help me reveal the logical inconsistances muslims will go through to try to distance the truth from the established facts.
You have gone to ridicules lengths and are a credit to Islam

The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.

says you are misunderstanding Islam.

Of course you are.

That is either an example of Mohammed, or you hate women?
No, I was under the impression that most women weren't as prone to feeble-minded bigotry as you seem to be.
False claims and personal attacks are an insufficient answer to Islams genocide policies.

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for someone to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture that non muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

Of course you are.

That is either an example of Mohammed, or you hate women?
No, I was under the impression that most women weren't as prone to feeble-minded bigotry as you seem to be.

Why did you seem to not be surprised at first. and then you are surprised later? Hmmm? Makes one wonder what you are trying to say here

I am not a bigot. Far from it. I care about the people oppressed (in the English definition of the word) and killed in the name of a god who hates women

Forum List

Back