Islam forbids

I am sorry Mr. Fitnah, for going off topic. I better leave now before I get started on mohammeds hate for women

It is true bigotry defined

Good night Kalam and Mr. Fitnah

More information on ZUlm
31:13:And (remember) when Luqmân said to his son when he was advising him: "O my son! Join not in worship others with Allâh. Verily! Joining others in worship with Allâh is a great Zûlm (wrong) indeed

5:45
And We ordained therein for them: "Life for life[], eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall be for him an expiation. And whosoever does not judge by that which Allâh has revealed, such are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong doers - of a lesser degree).

60:9
9. It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allâh forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zâlimûn (wrong-doers those who disobey Allâh).

The Noble Quran

Why did you seem to not be surprised at first. and then you are surprised later? Hmmm? Makes one wonder what you are trying to say here
I'm sort of wondering what you're trying to say here. You seem to have trouble putting coherent sentences together.

I am not a bigot. Far from it.
Yes you are - you and fitnut are impervious to reason and will always cling to your false interpretations and hateful misconceptions. Otherwise, you'd be forced to admit that your hatred of Islam is rooted in your own insecure need to single out one group or another as the source of all the word's ills. Idiots tend to view the world in such ways.

I care about the people oppressed (in the English definition of the word) and killed in the name of a god who hates women
Read the Bible, for fuck's sake. It ranks among the most abhorrently sexist pieces of literature I've ever read. :lol:

I am sorry Mr. Fitnah, for going off topic. I better leave now before I get started on mohammeds hate for women

It is true bigotry defined

Good night Kalam and Mr. Fitnah

Please keep your phony outrage over Islam's "sexism" to yourself until you address the hate-filled commandments of your own religion.

Yes you are - you and fitnut are impervious to reason and will always cling to your false interpretations and hateful misconceptions. Otherwise, you'd be forced to admit that your hatred of Islam is rooted in your own insecure need to single out one group or another as the source of all the word's ills. Idiots tend to view the world in such ways.

The four schools of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence are false interpretation and hateful misconceptions.OK.

That is either an example of Mohammed, or you hate women?
No, I was under the impression that most women weren't as prone to feeble-minded bigotry as you seem to be.
False claims and personal attacks are an insufficient answer to Islams genocide policies.

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for someone to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture that non muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

As I said, you are impervious to logic. You have bored me. I'm out of here until you come up with something more thought-provoking than "Your argument is wrong because the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques disagrees with you."

No, I was under the impression that most women weren't as prone to feeble-minded bigotry as you seem to be.
False claims and personal attacks are an insufficient answer to Islams genocide policies.

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for someone to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture that non muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

As I said, you are impervious to logic. You have bored me. I'm out of here until you come up with something more thought-provoking than "Your argument is wrong because the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques disagrees with you."
I'm not impervious to logic, I just have the scripture and reason on my side.
Im glad you hold your opinion in such high regard ,It has made you quiet the smugger.
Don't blame me that the vast majority of muslims dimply disagree with your opinion .
Its not my fault.
You should continue to study scripture and perhaps you will gain some wider understanding in the near future, thanks for reading my post.

Last edited:

I'm not impervious to logic,
Denial is stage one of admitting you have a problem. :thup:

You should continue to study scripture and perhaps you will gain some wider understanding in the near future, thanks for reading my post.
Do not talk to me as if you're more familiar with my religion than I am. :lol:
I only know a little about mutazilites, I limit my focus on scriptural Islam , specifically the parts that concern me
My infidelity and jihad.

Muʿtazilah (Arabic المعتزلة al-mu`tazilah) is a theological school of thought within Sunni Islam. It is also anglicized as Muʿtazilite. They are usually not accepted by other Sunni Muslims, though some of their theology parallels Shi'a Islam.

The name Mu'tazili is thought to originate from the Arabic root اعتزل (iʿtazala) meaning "to leave", "to withdraw".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu'tazili

I wouldn't trust one of these folks ,they could turn on you at the drop of a hat if it suited them

Last edited:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings

1) AL-ZULM (OPPRESSION)
The Meaning of Al-Zulm in Arabic:
The word Al-Zulm (oppression) is opposite to the word Al-A'del (justice) and is derived linguistically from the word Zalama which means the following:
Injustice, Darkness, Aggression, Doing the Inappropriate and Preventing a right etc.
The Definition of Al-Zulm or Oppression In Juristic Terminology: Al-I'tidaa Ala Al-Huqouq Bedoun Wajih Shar'ie - Aggression against Rights without a Divine Permit.

59:23. He is Allâh than Whom there is Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to Allâh! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him.

snip

3 – Kinds of major kufr which put one beyond the pale of Islam

The scholars divided kufr into a number of categories, under which they listed many forms and kinds of shirk. These are as follows:

-1- The kufr of denial and rejection. This kufr may sometimes take the form of disbelief in the heart – which occurs rarely among the kuffaar, as Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said – and sometimes it takes the form of outward or apparent rejection, which means concealing the truth and not submitting to it outwardly, whilst recognizing it and knowing it inwardly, such as the Jews’ rejection of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Allaah says of them (interpretation of the meaning): The arrogance of Islam is tangible

Islam Question and Answer - Kufr and its various kinds

The reason why jihaad is prescribed
Why do Muslims wage jihad?.

Praise be to Allaah.
Allaah has enjoined jihad for His sake upon the Muslims, for the great benefits that result from that and because of the harm caused by abandoning jihad, some of which are mentioned in Question no. 34830.

Some of the reasons why jihad for the sake of Allaah is prescribed in Islam are as follows:

1 – The main goal of jihad is to make the people worship Allaah alone and to bring them forth from servitude to people to servitude to the Lord of people. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allaah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allaah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zaalimoon (the polytheists, and wrong-doers)”

[al-Baqarah 2:193]

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism, i.e. worshipping others besides Allaah), and the religion (worship) will all be for Allaah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allaah), then certainly, Allaah is All-Seer of what they do”

[al-Anfaal 8:39]

Ibn Jareer said:

So fight them until there is no more shirk, and none is worshipped except Allaah alone with no partner or associate, and trials and calamities, which are disbelief and polytheism, are lifted from the slaves of Allaah on earth, and religion is all for Allaah alone, and so that obedience and worship will be devoted to Him alone and none else.

Ibn Katheer said: Allaah commands us to fight the kuffaar so that there will be no fitnah, i.e., shirk, and the religion will all be for Allaah alone, i.e., the religion of Allaah will prevail over all other religions.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “"I have been commanded (by Allaah) to fight the people until they testify that there is no god but Allaah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah, and they establish regular prayer and pay zakaah, then if they do that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning will be with Allaah." Narrated by al-Bukhaari (24), Muslim (33).

Snip
The fitnah of the kuffaar themselves and their preventing others from hearing and accepting the truth. That is because the kaafir systems corrupt the innate nature and reason of people, and make them get used to worshipping and submitting to things other than Allaah, getting addicted to alcohol, wallowing in the mire of sexual licence, and losing all characteristics of virtue. Whoever is like that can rarely tell truth from falsehood, good from evil, right from wrong. So jihad is prescribed in order to remove those obstacles that prevent people from hearing and accepting the truth and getting to know it.

Islam Question and Answer - The reason why jihaad is prescribed

The misguidance of those who believe that kufr only means disbelief
Is the idea that kufr is only disbelief an idea that came from the Murji’ah sect?

Praise be to Allaah.

Kufr takes different forms. The Murji’ah and other followers of bid’ah (reprehensible innovation) say that kufr is only based on disbelief. But this view is contrary to the evidence and contrary to the truth. It is known that the Messengers were sent with miracles and proof to which hearts submitted. It is rare indeed that people believed that what the Prophets brought was false; most instances of kufr stemmed from arrogance, rejection and stubbornness. Allaah mentioned that Quraysh did not disbelieve the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), “but it is the Verses (the Qur’aan) of Allaah that the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) deny” [al-An’aam 6:33 – interpretation of the meaning]. This happens very often. Hence the scholars divided kufr into various types: the kufr of negligence and not caring; the kufr of arrogance and pride; the kufr of disbelief; the kufr of hypocrisy; the kufr of doubt. There is a great deal of evidence to that effect in the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The story of Abu Taalib and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is clear; he believed in him and he used to say, “Our son does not tell lies,” but he was still a kaafir, because he never made a statement of faith or followed it up with actions.

The Jews and Christians are both kaafirs and mushrikeen. They are kaafirs because they deny the truth and reject it. And they are mushrikeen because they worship someone other than Allaah.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allaah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allaah. That is their saying with their mouths, resembling the saying of those who disbelieved aforetime. Allaah’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!

31. They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allaah (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allaah), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] to worship none but One Ilaah (God — Allaah) Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Praise and glory be to Him (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)”

Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah al-Ghunaymaan

Islam Question and Answer - The misguidance of those who believe that kufr only means disbelief

A mushrik (plural mushrikin or mushrikeen) is a polytheist they are Az-Zâlimûn .These are the names of those who create the greatest crimes

PWHCE Middle East Project: Definition: Shirk, Sharaka, Mushrik

Nah it has nothing to do with what you believe.

Last edited:

I don't blame you for leaving this thread Kalam.

You and I both have answered Mr. Fitnuts (aka Imam Cut & Paste) several times over.

Now his retarded minion Fatality, is reasking the same previously answered questions. :cuckoo:

It has just gotten way too boring for me.

You know people have to ask themselves a question. there are more than a billion Muslims in the world. If Muslims were so violent don't you think there would be much more killings? I'm mean really.

I'm going to explain Jihad in a more simple matter. Jihad was ordered on the Muslims during the prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) time because the Meccans were trying to kill the them because they chose to give up idol worship and worship Allah alone. so jihad was ordered so that they could defend themselves. So they were ordered to fight to defend themselves.

Jihad is only suppose to happen if Muslims are not allowed to practice their faith and are oppressed if they do. Since there is no country in the world that currently forbids Muslims from worship there is NO NEED FOR JIHAD WITH A SWORD NOWADAYS.

there are different types of Jihad. Jihad doesn't just mean fighting a non-Muslim. one of the most important Jihads that every Muslim has to do is fighting the evil within one's self. So for example if you are a drug addict. your Jihad becomes fighting that urge to use drugs.

Any Muslim that claims a Jihad nowadays is ignorant of Islam and following a deviated version of Islam.

Last edited:
It is painfully obvious to me that "scripture" cannot be proved to be anything other than the thoughts of man egotistically presented as the word of God.

You know people have to ask themselves a question. there are more than a billion Muslims in the world. If Muslims were so violent don't you think there would be much more killings? I'm mean really.

I'm going to explain Jihad in a more simple matter. Jihad was ordered on the Muslims during the prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) time because the Meccans were trying to kill the them because they chose to give up idol worship and worship Allah alone. so jihad was ordered so that they could defend themselves. So they were ordered to fight to defend themselves.

Jihad is only suppose to happen if Muslims are not allowed to practice their faith and are oppressed if they do. Since there is no country in the world that currently forbids Muslims from worship there is NO NEED FOR JIHAD WITH A SWORD NOWADAYS.

there are different types of Jihad. Jihad doesn't just mean fighting a non-Muslim. one of the most important Jihads that every Muslim has to do is fighting the evil within one's self. So for example if you are a drug addict. your Jihad becomes fighting that urge to use drugs.

Any Muslim that claims a Jihad nowadays is ignorant of Islam and following a deviated version of Islam.

You have answered your own question. It's the RADICAL muslims that insist upon killing "infidels". They are a small part of Islam. They give all of Islam a bad name. It is their adherence to the teachings of a demented "holy man" that keep them quoting and referring to that wretched, man-made rag they call the Quran.

i suggest you have a listen to these lectures. it explains and gives evidence from the quran and sunnah that the likes of al-qaida are ignorant.

http://www.salafiaudio.com/audio/SA130_1Z.mp3

this one also explains well

http://www.salafiaudio.com/audio/SA128_1Z.mp3

and keep in mind these imams are considered to be conservative.

Forum List

Back