Islam forbids

Good point and a scary one too. Since some of these fruitcakes really believe those who don't think like they do will burn in hell for eternity, what does that tell you about their supposed love for mankind? :eek:

I think God is gonna get them for that. :lol:

If you actually knew what you were talking about on a religious level, I might listen to this, but it seems you have not a clue of any factual evidence of neither Christianity nor of Islam
Is anyone surprised that you are not willing to listen to anything that does not parrot your own goosestepping cult of hatred?
You, JunT, Liarbilly and a few other pals of yours are an embarrassment to honest and sincere followers of Christ's teachings.

Neg rep from Fatality for this post.

Do people really own threads here? :confused:

Islam forbids 07-22-2009 06:32 PM Fatality start your own thread

Muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide scripture to proves unequivocally non muslims are innocent

^^
Fatality, are you soo lame that you can't even make an orginal post of your own? :cuckoo:

Imam Cut & Paste (mr. fitnah) has posted that many times already.

(and has been answered several times already)

Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide scripture to proves unequivocally non muslims are innocent
Shirk is worse than Killing

Since Jihad involves killing and shedding the blood of men, Allah indicated that these men are committing disbelief in Allah, associating with Him (in the worship) and hindering from His path, and this is a much greater evil and more disastrous than killing. Abu Malik commented about what Allah said:

(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) Meaning what you (disbelievers) are committing is much worse than killing.'' Abu Al-`Aliyah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr,`Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that what Allah said:
(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) "Shirk (polytheism) is worse than killing.''

2:191.
And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[] is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah),[] unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:192.
But if they cease, then Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
no transgression except against
2:194.
The sacred month is for the sacred month, and for the prohibited things, there is the Law of Equality (Qisâs). Then whoever transgresses the prohibition against you, you transgress likewise against him. And fear Allâh, and know that Allâh is with Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2).
2:195.
And spend in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd of all kinds, etc.) and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allâh), and do good. Truly, Allâh loves Al-Muhsinûn[](the good-doers).

This reminds me of the Old Testament and The New Testament.. completely contradictory of each other.

Jamie

so far kallam has offered nothing to support his position, interesting

All of my claims have been demonstrated in my posts here. If you're too lazy or too stupid to read them, that's your problem.

You want me to quote Qur'anic scripture saying that non-Muslims are innocent merely by virtue of their being non-Islamic? Does that not seem like an illogical thing for the Qur'an to say, Mr. al-Kafir?

glad you admit that the koran makes it clear it considers all non-muslims guilty and therefore when a mohammdan says "we do not believe in the killing of innocent people" they are never refering to non-muslims

:eusa_eh:

Reading comprehension must not be your strong point.

I got the same thing from your post. Kind of hard to ignore when it comes straight from Islams holy scriptures, isn't it?

If you actually knew what you were talking about on a religious level, I might listen to this, but it seems you have not a clue of any factual evidence of neither Christianity nor of Islam
Is anyone surprised that you are not willing to listen to anything that does not parrot your own goosestepping cult of hatred?
You, JunT, Liarbilly and a few other pals of yours are an embarrassment to honest and sincere followers of Christ's teachings.

Neg rep from Fatality for this post.

Do people really own threads here? :confused:

Islam forbids 07-22-2009 06:32 PM Fatality start your own thread

Can you post something useful, or are you starved for attention? Read the Qu'ran study the sunnah and get back to us OK?

Bless your little heart

Do our resident followers of Mohammed actually follow his examples? Well do you?

Isn't that essential to the faith/religion?

glad you admit that the koran makes it clear it considers all non-muslims guilty and therefore when a mohammdan says "we do not believe in the killing of innocent people" they are never refering to non-muslims

I got the same thing from your post. Kind of hard to ignore when it comes straight from Islams holy scriptures, isn't it?
There's one holy scripture, the Qur'an, which I'm undoubtedly more familiar with than you and your friends here. I bring that up not to brag or be a blowhard - it's simply a matter of fact. I've read a number of major hadith collections, commentaries, and so-called biographies as well; I simply happen to reject most of them because they are not congruous with the message of the Qur'an. Having an uninformed individual like yourself tell me that I'm unable to comprehend the book I study daily makes me wonder whether you actually think before hitting "submit."

You all have been reduced to cutting and pasting arguments from radical heretics and making ridiculous comments like yours above.

There's one holy scripture, the Qur'an, which I'm undoubtedly more familiar with than you and your friends here. I bring that up not to brag or be a blowhard - it's simply a matter of fact. I've read a number of major hadith collections, commentaries, and so-called biographies as well; I simply happen to reject most of them because they are not congruous with the message of the Qur'an. Having an uninformed individual like yourself tell me that I'm unable to comprehend the book I study daily makes me wonder whether you actually think before hitting "submit."

You all have been reduced to cutting and pasting arguments from radical heretics and making ridiculous comments like yours above.

So you are one of those progressives?, that may have to contend with the fundamentalists? Do you follow Mohammeds examples?

Oh and by the way, what about the verse of the sword, that abrogates/nullified the peace verses?

If you call posting Holy Islamic scriptures reducing, then OK

Last edited:
Go ahead and throw Islamic scripture under the bus,
The only scripture in Islam is the Qur'an.

you have to
Ishaq is not silent on the even sirat rasul allah pages 134~ 163 Tabari who you reject as well has many details of the event as well.
This does nothing to refute the argument advanced in M. M. Ali's commentary.
Well in fact it does, never the lessit fails to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture that non muslims are innocent.

The Quran is the only scripture to the dozen or so members of your deviant sect and other slightly larger deviant quran only sects. So there is no reason or way to refute those who reject mainstream Islam. I will leave that to believers and their swords
If it were not for the sunnah

And since the Quran is the only scripture in Islam

33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.

Muslims would not know how to follow the good example with a few exceptions
8:67. It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allâh desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1360829-post223.html as "Kalam" here makes excuses for the murder and mayhem Mohammad resorted to .
"Kalam" and Mohammad justifying the murder of random innocent people because they may be angry hungry and poor.

Sounds like a gang to me.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 163(a):
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

That the Prophet said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear (from war booty), and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying the Jizya.

Well please post a legal opinion from the ulema that states

8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc193

Index of /what-is-islam/quran/noble

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Have been abrogated.

Forum List

Back