Islam. The religion of peace, tolerance and truth?

Context is important, not cherry picking something out of a larger conversation. If I want to know what that girl really feels, it won't be based on one heated exchange. She's a kid. She probably posts all her thoughts on her blog. That is where I would go. If she were anything but Muslim you would likely say the same thing. If Hororwitz were a Muslim, you would likely call him a bigot. The fact that you can't see beyond your own blinders speaks volumes.

Context is very important, true.

In the context of an interchange between a Jewish man and a genocidal antisemite, you chose to attack the Jewish man and defend the genocidal antisemite.

What does his being Jewish have to do with it? I see what you are trying to do, portray me as an anti-semite. You move is blatently obvious but not unexpected. Are you saying Jewish men can't be bigots?

and you continue to do so for no other reason that you consider a person "bigoted" for not wanting the genocide of his own people, whereas you support those who advocate it based upon nothing more than their being a Muslim.

It's what you do. Genocide of Jews isn't the least but bigoted in your turnspeak world. Resisting it is.

Unlike you, in your judgement on this student - I am not basing my opinion of Hororwitz on this one exchange. He has a lengthy resume of stands and attitudes upon which to base an opinoin.

Your reveal yourself as an antisemite with your stubborn support of those who advocate genocide of Jews. I don't have to portray you as anything as your revolting attitudes speak for themselves.

You CHOSE to attack the character of the person rejecting terrorism and who rejected the genocidal ambitions of those who wish to exterminate his people and you CHOSE to defend the genocidal.

I certainly didn't do that for you. I simply point it out.

Context is important, not cherry picking something out of a larger conversation. If I want to know what that girl really feels, it won't be based on one heated exchange. She's a kid. She probably posts all her thoughts on her blog. That is where I would go. If she were anything but Muslim you would likely say the same thing. If Hororwitz were a Muslim, you would likely call him a bigot. The fact that you can't see beyond your own blinders speaks volumes.

In the context of an interchange between a Jewish man and a genocidal antisemite, you chose to attack the Jewish man and defend the genocidal antisemite.

What does his being Jewish have to do with it? I see what you are trying to do, portray me as an anti-semite. You move is blatently obvious but not unexpected. Are you saying Jewish men can't be bigots?

and you continue to do so for no other reason that you consider a person "bigoted" for not wanting the genocide of his own people, whereas you support those who advocate it based upon nothing more than their being a Muslim.

It's what you do. Genocide of Jews isn't the least but bigoted in your turnspeak world. Resisting it is.

Unlike you, in your judgement on this student - I am not basing my opinion of Hororwitz on this one exchange. He has a lengthy resume of stands and attitudes upon which to base an opinoin.

"He has a lengthy resume of stands and attitudes upon which to base an opinoin."

By those same standards of a lengthy resume', one can come to conclusions about moslems and islamic terrorism.

Since when did moslem become a race™.

When those who think there is nothing wrong the genocide of Jews decided so.

It is simply one of the tools they use to further their agenda. If they can establish that objecting to genocide of Jews is "racist", they can use people's fear of being called a racist in such a way as to pave the way for the genocide.

Racism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Racism
consists of both prejudice and discrimination based in social perceptions of biological differences between peoples. It often takes the form of social actions, practices or beliefs, or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities, or qualities. It may also hold that members of different races should be treated differently.[1][2][3]

Among the questions about how to define racism are the question of whether to include forms of discrimination that are unintentional, such as making assumptions about preferences or abilities of others based on racial stereotypes, whether to include symbolic or institutionalized forms of discrimination such as the circulation of ethnic stereotypes through the media, and whether to include the socio-political dynamics of social stratification that sometimes have a racial component.

In sociology and psychology, some definitions only include consciously malignant forms of discrimination.[4][5] Some definitions of racism also include discriminatory behaviors and beliefs based on cultural, national, ethnic, caste, or religious stereotypes.[2][6] One view holds that racism is best understood as 'prejudice plus power' because without the support of political or economic power, prejudice would not be able to manifest as a pervasive cultural, institutional or social phenomenon.[7][8][9]

Racism
consists of both prejudice and discrimination based in social perceptions of biological differences between peoples. It often takes the form of social actions, practices or beliefs, or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities, or qualities. It may also hold that members of different races should be treated differently.[1][2][3]

Among the questions about how to define racism are the question of whether to include forms of discrimination that are unintentional, such as making assumptions about preferences or abilities of others based on racial stereotypes, whether to include symbolic or institutionalized forms of discrimination such as the circulation of ethnic stereotypes through the media, and whether to include the socio-political dynamics of social stratification that sometimes have a racial component.

In sociology and psychology, some definitions only include consciously malignant forms of discrimination.[4][5] Some definitions of racism also include discriminatory behaviors and beliefs based on cultural, national, ethnic, caste, or religious stereotypes.[2][6] One view holds that racism is best understood as 'prejudice plus power' because without the support of political or economic power, prejudice would not be able to manifest as a pervasive cultural, institutional or social phenomenon.[7][8][9]

Which, of course, makes your extreme defense of those who wish to exterminate Jews the real expression of racism here.

It doesn't get any worse than defending genocide.

Racism

Yep. The islamist apologist has confirmed another canard: when all else fails, cut and paste reams of nonsense from Wiki.

Your reveal yourself as an antisemite with your stubborn support of those who advocate genocide of Jews. I don't have to portray you as anything as your revolting attitudes speak for themselves.

Sorry dude, but you are now grasping at straws by defining an entire person based on one brief exchange.

You CHOSE to attack the character of the person rejecting terrorism and who rejected the genocidal ambitions of those who wish to exterminate his people and you CHOSE to defend the genocidal.

Horowitz wasn't "rejecting" terrorism, he was bullying a clueless student. The fact that you can't see beyond speaks volume as is your willingness to defend him at all costs.

How do you you judge a person? One heated exchange?

Racism

Yep. The islamist apologist has confirmed another canard: when all else fails, cut and paste reams of nonsense from Wiki.

Wiki is as good a source as any for definitions. At least it's not plagiarism :)

Racism

Which, of course, makes your extreme defense of those who wish to exterminate Jews the real expression of racism here.

It doesn't get any worse than defending genocide.

And who is defending genocide? Link please.

This video was already posted somewhere else on this site, but who can keep track? I thought I would open a discussion based on it alone.

I'm not even going to talk about the 'peace' of Islam. 'Tolerance' as shown in this video is a one way street.

A religion of Truth? Come to think of it, I do not think anyone has made that claim; something this video affirms.

Let the debate begin.

Muslims themselves keep saying that ISLAM MEANS SUBMISSION, which is the exact polar opposite of freedom and peace.

And considering what is happening in the world today, if anybody STILL believes that Islam is peaceful, please inquire within, I have a used car to sell you.

Racism

Wiki is as good a source as any for definitions. At least it's not plagiarism :)
Defending your use of plagiarism? How strange.

T
It is written right in the Koran, perfectly acceptable to lie to an infidel.
Would you be so kind as to provide chapter and verse in the Quran where it says that?

Thank you in advance. ..... :cool:
Taquiyah, it's what you practice all the time, you ISIS loving radical Muslim you. Still think the terrorist attacks in France were "workplace violence" eh?

Racism

Sorry girlie. I've not plagiarized. That seems to be your specialty. Ruins your credability as far as being any kind of "self-proclaimed" scholar. Keep trying though.

Sorry dude, but you are now grasping at straws by defining an entire person based on one brief exchange.

Horowitz wasn't "rejecting" terrorism, he was bullying a clueless student. The fact that you can't see beyond speaks volume as is your willingness to defend him at all costs.

"How do you you judge a person? One heated exchange?"

How do you judge a politico-religious ideology? One "isolated incident" after another, after another, daily, continual?

Racism

Sorry girlie. I've not plagiarized. That seems to be your specialty. Ruins your credability as far as being any kind of "self-proclaimed" scholar. Keep trying though.

Sorry, sweety. Your failure to pay attention and your inability to be honest with others and yourself is a continuing problem for you. Don't defend your dishonesty.

T
Still think the terrorist attacks in France were "workplace violence" eh?
Since the alleged attack took place in the workplace of a hate publication.

The answer to your question is, "Yes". ...... :cool:

I judge you on your tens of thousands of similar defenses of the indefensible.

I suppose your thinking that you are somehow a "liberal" for promoting Islamist attitudes supporting the genocide of Jews, that means the next genocide of Jews will be a much nicer one, eh?

T

The attack is not alleged. It took place. Try paying attention. ...... :cool:

Western attitudes towards the Dark Ages mindset of islamist throwbacks are hardening. You should think about a real religion for your next conversion. ...... :cool:

What you have here is one person's opinion, no pictures, no news coverage, no sources but Facebook, and limited at that because it shows what purports to be a Facebook update from one of the preachers at the mosque but all the names are blurred out so there is no way to verify. I googled this to see if there were any other sources that could independently suppofrt her claims and the only source I could find was the one in that link, nothing else to support the claim.

Would you consider this credible if, for example, it were an anti-Israeli opinion by a Palestinian source or claim of Israeli's dancing at 9/11? Would you take it at face value or be more critical?

Well, I am definitely burned on that one. I knew I was in too much of a hurry. No I would not take it and I would criticize it to the moon myself. Credible sources are one thing, that one was not.

T

^^^^^^:poop:^^^^^^

Nah, it was Islamic terrorist animals, just like your ISIS brethren that got busted in Belgium today. Looks like the Europeans have stopped being politically correct abut your filthy barbaric terrorist religion, and are beginning to take their gloves off. :clap2:

I'll think Ill grab my popcorn and watch the Europeans take care of business. :rock:

Forum List

Back