Islamists and "the right to offend"

I guess that if a devout Christian goes nuts and takes his 17 automatic weapons into an abortion clinic, the PC Police would say, "well, he's a criminal who just happens to be a Christian and a gun enthusiast and a pro lifer. No connection, no connection, just a coincidence."

What an amazing, transparent pile of fucking bullshit.

Naw, we'd be too busy wondering how a nut like that could get 17 automatic weapons!

However, that said, nobody condemned all of Christianity when Eric Rudolf bombed abortion clinics and gay bars.

No one condemned all of Christianity when Dr. Tiller was shot in his church by a nut.

And these guys were pretty much screaming bible verses at the top of their lungs.

I guess that if a devout Christian goes nuts and takes his 17 automatic weapons into an abortion clinic, the PC Police would say, "well, he's a criminal who just happens to be a Christian and a gun enthusiast and a pro lifer. No connection, no connection, just a coincidence."

Naw, we'd be too busy wondering how a nut like that could get 17 automatic weapons!

However, that said, nobody condemned all of Christianity when Eric Rudolf bombed abortion clinics and gay bars.

No one condemned all of Christianity when Dr. Tiller was shot in his church by a nut.

And these guys were pretty much screaming bible verses at the top of their lungs.

More bullshit.

If those events happened right now, today, you and the rest of the PC Police would be condemning guns and Christianity at the top of YOUR lungs, right here.

Holy crap, I can't believe you said that, even from you.

More bullshit.

If those events happened right now, today, you and the rest of the PC Police would be condemning guns and Christianity at the top of YOUR lungs, right here.

But the point is, the things you described DID happen, and frankly, no one really blamed anyone but the guys who did it.

Shit, Bill O'Reilly was screaming "Tiller the Baby Killer" at the top of his lungs for weeks before poor Dr. Tiller was murdered, and that guy still has a job. No one has even held THAT guy responsible.

More bullshit.

I might condemn Christianity.....just as I condemn Islam. The fact is that organized religions are all worthy of condemnation.

I wouldn't condemn all Christians for the actions of a few though. That would be stupid. I'll mock all Christians......even the highly educated ones.....for happily buying into one of the greatest piles of bullshit ever offered up for sale. Just as I mock all Muslims for the very same thing.

PC protected........my ass.

10487490_923782651000268_5232898416135996183_n.jpg

Hey, Mac, maybe you can walk into a working class bar, and then talk to the biggest, nastiest looking bloke in there and start making comments about his mother's sexual proclivities. When you get the expected results, you can then explain to him about your "right to offend".

Right after you use a dustpan to collect your teeth off the floor.

These murderers should be hunted down, prosecuted and punished.

But people should also show judgment and good taste in what to publish. They certainly shouldn't come whining to me that "Those people I went out of my way to offend came by and did something nasty to me!"

So Islam is 'The Biggest Bloke in the Bar"?

ROFLMNAO! Puhlease....

Islam is a cult of inbreds, who are succumbing to generations of dialing out genetic viability... and demonstrating the downside to dialing out genetic viability.

It's the same for Left who dial out economic viability, then blame those who have contested their efforts for the economic catastrophes that come in consequence. Just as it is the same for the Left's drive to dial out cultural viability through the attempt to normalize cognitive abnormalities, such as that which presents sexual abnormality... and blame that which succumbs to such, when the predictable catastrophe manifests.

It's just evil... that's all. And THAT as was witnessed in France yesterday, is what it does.

Pull back in an attempt to compromise with it and see what happens... My guess, knowing it as I do, is that compromise with evil begets more evil.

Islam is not my faith and I see a lot of Islam which makes me shudder, but it is a legitimate faith. Your portrayal of it is wrong. In France we saw some fanatics with a warped ideology with very little to do with Islam.

Greg
False.

They are not representative of the faith at large but you cannot divorce the terrorists there from the ideology that they use to justify their killing to themselves.

We ARE dealing with extreme Islamic groups. To deny their religious zealotry is just plain silly.

they are the pious muslims------the group heroes----they emulate "al nabi"

more on mac's phony crusade against the invisible pc police at 11

more on mac's phony crusade against the invisible pc police at 11

It's awesome, isn't it?

That dude has tried a half dozen times to equate a little public pressure on assholes such as Phil Robertson with a murderous rampage in France.

Both cases, after all, being where politically incorrect speech is met with "consequences".

Gotta love it!

Its a disgusting display. Theres some horrible cynical narcissistic people in this world, and mac is certainly one of them.

Its a disgusting display. Theres some horrible cynical narcissistic people in this world, and mac is certainly one of them.

My posts and opinions are rational, sincere, independent, civil and mature.

The reaction they prompt from dishonest people are always a very good sign indeed.

Rational?

Yea dude its rational to blame a mass of protestors for the violent acts of a scintilla of a fraction of a percent.

Logical as fuck dude.

Yea, you got it!

No, its ignorance.

If there were such a thing as a right to not be offended, USMB would not exist in the first place.

ergo...

The reaction they prompt from dishonest people are always a very good sign indeed.

Rational?

Yea dude its rational to blame a mass of protestors for the violent acts of a scintilla of a fraction of a percent.

Logical as fuck dude.

Yea, you got it!

No, its ignorance.

You're right, it would be irrational to blame protestors for a violent act. Of course, I never did that.

I did point out that the actions of certain people over the last couple of generations have created an environment that is a contributing factor to violence.

And I said that over and over and over.

Anything else, dude?

Those who buy into the PC myth only exhibit their ignorance of how a free and democratic society functions in the context of our Constitutional Republic; where citizens are at liberty to debate the issues and denounce that which they object to absent interference by politicians, government, or the courts – where such denunciations in no way manifest as 'political correctness' or a 'violation' of free speech or expression.

Rational?

Logical as fuck dude.

Yea, you got it!

No, its ignorance.

You're right, it would be irrational to blame protestors for a violent act. Of course, I never did that.

I did point out that the actions of certain people over the last couple of generations have created an environment that is a contributing factor to violence.

Anything else, dude?

Yes, you did. I have your op doing so.

And i am on the l.e.o. side of the ferguson bullshit. So...my axe to grind is with your dishonest cheapshot bullshit.

Rational?

Logical as fuck dude.

Yea, you got it!

No, its ignorance.

Anything else, dude?

Yes, you did. I have your op doing so.

And i am on the l.e.o. side of the ferguson bullshit. So...my axe to grind is with your dishonest cheapshot bullshit.

Then grind away. But I have made my point clearly and repeatedly, regardless of your attempts to distort it.

Post that thread, and I'll show you.

Dude. You blamed them outright right in the second fucking sentence of your op. Jesus christ youre a douchebag

you did not say "you fan the flames then you are responsible for the consequences?"

You really need the link, liar?

"Responsible for the consequences" isnt blaming them.

White is pink.

Dude. You blamed them outright right in the second fucking sentence of your op. Jesus christ youre a douchebag

you did not say "you fan the flames then you are responsible for the consequences?"

You really need the link, liar?

Yes, please link to that thread, and I'll provide examples of my point.

I remember that once people started distorting my point, I made my opinion quite clear, multiple times.

Thanks.

Ummm....your op was about the two cops being shot.

And you said, direct quote, that if they fanned the flames they are "directly responsible for the consequences."

Theres no distortion. Theyre your words you sick fuck.

Forum List

Back