Isn’t it a good thing when criminals, illegals, weirdos and bottom feeders hate your President?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
My 14 year old daughter actually reminded me of this yesterday.
“Dad, isn’t it good that bad people hate President Trump?”
America has lost its American identity and the ‘citizens’ of this nation have become so “diverse” / different and so far apart in so many different ways there is just no way to govern on behalf of ALL anymore.
There was a time when you and your neighbor were likeminded...there were minor things that stood between and set you apart. Not anymore.
Embrace the fact that ALL can’t and won’t LOVE their President.

That't the truth.

The more they despise someone, the better that person must be.
WOW! You admit how much you admire Oblama and the Democrats...What a breakthrough in human relations...Next, suppositories inserted by a robotic hand...

it isnt a good thing when your president hates brown people....or people who exercise their rights....

My 14 year old daughter actually reminded me of this yesterday.
“Dad, isn’t it good that bad people hate President Trump?”
America has lost its American identity and the ‘citizens’ of this nation have become so “diverse” / different and so far apart in so many different ways there is just no way to govern on behalf of ALL anymore.
There was a time when you and your neighbor were likeminded...there were minor things that stood between and set you apart. Not anymore.
Embrace the fact that ALL can’t and won’t LOVE their President.
It's good to be a bottom feeder with a champion. LOL

it isnt a good thing when your president hates brown people....or people who exercise their rights....

When you say “Brown people” do you really mean illegal wetbacks?
Aren’t we all suppose to hate criminals that found a backdoor to our checking accounts?

Aren’t we all suppose to hate criminals that found a backdoor to our checking accounts?

Doesn't matter what Hannity told you. All brown people aren't illegal wetbacks. If you weren't such a douche, you would know that.

Doesn't matter what Hannity told you. All brown people aren't illegal wetbacks. If you weren't such a douche, you would know that.

What the hell is a "brown person"?

Not to mention, it's quite racist for SB to assume all illegals are "brown people".

Care to point out where that happened?

What the hell is a "brown person"?

If you're that dumb, nothing I can say will help you.

Forum List

Back