Isn't it a personal liberty to be who you want to be?

The GOP doesn't trust you to vote, use a restroom or buy a cake. But they'll do anything they can to get you a gun with no background check.

Individual liberty ends when someone elses liberty is compromised.
In this case, people would have to share the bathrooms when mentally ill grown men.
I am sure a lot of women would feel uncomfortable with that. I wouldn't want my son pissing beside some grown crazy female, either.
Do we have an inherent right to public restrooms?
We don't have an inherent right to much of anything other than eating, choice and fuckin Ravi. Hard to guess what your point was..
Public bathrooms are supplied for a matter of convenience and as such there is no reason they can't be all inclusive.

So all restrooms must now be unisex?

Why?

To make .03% of the population more comfortable, and 99.97% less comfortable.

Ok

Then we should make all qualification equal for fire fighting, law enforcement.

You dudes are too damn funny
That isn't what I said.

In this case, people would have to share the bathrooms when mentally ill grown men.
I am sure a lot of women would feel uncomfortable with that. I wouldn't want my son pissing beside some grown crazy female, either.
We don't have an inherent right to much of anything other than eating, choice and fuckin Ravi. Hard to guess what your point was..
Public bathrooms are supplied for a matter of convenience and as such there is no reason they can't be all inclusive.

Why?

Ok

That isn't what I said.

What else would all inclusive mean?

Why?

Ok

Logical fallacy. One has nothing to do with the other. Also 99.97% of the population would not be less comfortable. What poll did you conduct to come up with that obviously error filled stat?

Why?

Ok

That isn't what I said.

It means everyone should be able to use a public restroom without worrying about what sex it is.

Why?

Ok

That isn't what I said.

It means everyone should be able to use a public restroom without worrying about what sex it is.

What is it with your obsession with bathrooms? You people are weird.

Imagine how much money went into fighting gay marriage. Its depressing to see the Left invent these distractions and then the Right join in.
A. How did "the left" invent these "distractions?"

2. What are they distractions FROM?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Why?

Ok

Logical fallacy. One has nothing to do with the other. Also 99.97% of the population would not be less comfortable. What poll did you conduct to come up with that obviously error filled stat?

Where do you come up with 99.97%?

Why?

Ok

That isn't what I said.

What is it with your obsession with bathrooms? You people are weird.
What is it with your lack of reading ability? You people are dumb.

Why?

Ok

Go back to sleep if you cant read.

Why?

Ok

That isn't what I said.

It means if a facility wants to offer restrooms, they can choose to make them unisex if they wish.

Breaking: Gender confused libs decide to shit in the sink instead of the toilet, claim they were born that way.

Why?

Ok

That's your answer?

:lmao:

Why?

Ok

That's your answer?

Your laughing at your inability to read? :laugh:

Isn't it a personal liberty to be who you want to be whether you're born a man wanting to be a woman or the other way around. Who are you to say as a conservative that individuals can't do so and use the government to stop them? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

The surgery isn't unconstitutional the last time I checked.
Being something other than what you were born as isn't unconstitutional.
Now stopping them and stumping on their individual liberties is probably unconstitutional!

If someone wants to be gay...Lets not stop them!
If someone wants to be the other gender and dress as such. Lets not stop them!
If they want to smoke pot! That is their personal liberty speaking...
Hell, if someone wants to go through life as a dragon that hisses like a snake in their own homes. Who are you to say no?

I thought most of you are libertarians. Wtf are you doing disagreeing with this?

If you want to chop your penis off and have it sewed onto your forehead, be my guest. Just don't expect special treatment or a holiday named after you.

My problem is these people don't want EQUAL treatment, they want SPECIAL treatment. Uhm, no. I don't like taking dumps in public, but I don't demand a private bathroom.

Why?

Ok

That's your answer?

Nope, laughing at your inability to answer a simple question.

Isn't it a personal liberty to be who you want to be whether you're born a man wanting to be a woman or the other way around. Who are you to say as a conservative that individuals can't do so and use the government to stop them? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

The surgery isn't unconstitutional the last time I checked.
Being something other than what you were born as isn't unconstitutional.
Now stopping them and stumping on their individual liberties is probably unconstitutional!

If someone wants to be gay...Lets not stop them!
If someone wants to be the other gender and dress as such. Lets not stop them!
If they want to smoke pot! That is their personal liberty speaking...
Hell, if someone wants to go through life as a dragon that hisses like a snake in their own homes. Who are you to say no?

I thought most of you are libertarians. Wtf are you doing disagreeing with this?

If you want to chop your penis off and have it sewed onto your forehead, be my guest. Just don't expect special treatment or a holiday named after you.

My problem is these people don't want EQUAL treatment, they want SPECIAL treatment. Uhm, no. I don't like taking dumps in public, but I don't demand a private bathroom.

These people are mental cases. You are what you are. A man can't wish himself to be a woman any more than he can wish himself to be a grapefruit.

That's your answer?

Nope, laughing at your inability to answer a simple question.
It would be faster for you if you could read. I typically force people to help themselves when possible.

Forum List

Back