Isn't Jesus a democrat?

Jesus wanted to help people to help themselves. That is a far cry from what today's democrats push for. Why would Jesus or God want to witness one of their human creations waste their one and only life sitting on the couch waiting for the mail man? God wants us to strive for success. He wants us to progress not to be hampered by some welfare program or food stamps and free this and free that. I believe Jesus would not be sending checks to people...he would be sending textbooks, shovels, and boots.

Jesus said help the poor and the sick which sounds like every other democrat I know.
Democrats want the state to force everyone to "help" the poor and sick.
Jesus did not.
There you go.
Low-tax Jesus strikes again. The state in his day was the thing that nailed his naked ass to a tree. It's not exactly shocking that he didn't suggest the poor look to them for help eh?

And he had no issues with you paying taxes since money is the anchor-chain to Hell.

Jesus completely debunked all the bullshit about whether he is a Republican or Democrat when he said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's".

Basically, Jesus doesn't give a flying fuck about secular matters.

Jesus completely debunked all the bullshit about whether he is a Republican or Democrat when he said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's".

Basically, Jesus doesn't give a flying fuck about secular matters.
They are not of the Kingdom (meaning Reign) of God, but don't tell that to the buy-low sell-high folks of no-taxes Jesus, they won't understand even though the Bible is quite clear. They serve one master, the other is just a ticket to Heaven.

Red Jesus: And a Canaanite woman from that region came out and began to cry out, saying, "Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is cruelly demon-possessed." But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, "Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us." But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Red Jesus would support building a wall to keep out aliens so they don't suck up holy resources.

Blue Jesus: And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons. And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple, and he healed them.

Blue Jesus hates profit, and believes health care should be free.
No Jeuse hated that the temple was turned in other than what its was intended for,he never said he was against profit,he preached good stewardship of ones money and to be charitable through ones heart giving willingly,as far as free health care,he certainly had the power.

Red Jesus: And a Canaanite woman from that region came out and began to cry out, saying, "Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is cruelly demon-possessed." But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, "Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us." But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Red Jesus would support building a wall to keep out aliens so they don't suck up holy resources.

Blue Jesus: And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons. And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple, and he healed them.

Blue Jesus hates profit, and believes health care should be free.
No Jeuse hated that the temple was turned in other than what its was intended for,he never said he was against profit,he preached good stewardship of ones money and to be charitable through ones heart giving willingly,as far as free health care,he certainly had the power.
'MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER'; but you are making it a ROBBERS' DEN."

Jesus wanted to help people to help themselves.
That, and to help the unfortunate of their own free will.
Nothing supports the idea that Jesus wanted the state to force people to take care of the unfortunate.
Nothing supports the idea that the Christian tenet of charity is fulfilled by paying taxes to the state.

Jesus said help the poor and the sick which sounds like every other democrat I know.
Democrats want the state to force everyone to "help" the poor and sick.
Jesus did not.
There you go.
Low-tax Jesus strikes again. The state in his day was the thing that nailed his naked ass to a tree. It's not exactly shocking that he didn't suggest the poor look to them for help eh?

And he had no issues with you paying taxes since money is the anchor-chain to Hell.
Money might be one of the anchor-chains to hell. Here's a few more >> immigration, affirmative action, Islam.

Jesus advocated charity, not entitlements, and recognized that the poor will always be with us.

Definitely not a big government liberal Democrat.

Jesus advocated charity, not entitlements, and recognized that the poor will always be with us.

Definitely not a big government liberal Democrat.

So you really think that Jesus would have opposed Medicaid.

lol good one.

What would he have supported as an alternative means to assure adequate healthcare to the needy in the 21st century?

Money might be one of the anchor-chains to hell. Here's a few more >> immigration, affirmative action, Islam.
"And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt."
Loving foreigners in their own countries is fine. When they invade ours, and pillage our wealth, and make it THEIR wealth, that's a different story.

Jesus said help the poor and the sick
Jesus said WE should help the poor and sick. Us, the people. And He helped them Himself, too.

He was very much against the government of his time forcing people to do things.

And the government, typical of big-govt dictatorships, tortured Him and killed Him for it.

Jesus was the exact opposite of modern "liberals".

In fact, Jesus was a conservative.

Jesus said WE should help the poor and sick. Us, the people. And He helped them Himself, too.

He was very much against the government of his time forcing people to do things.

And the government, typical of big-govt dictatorships, tortured Him and killed Him for it.

Jesus hung out with the tax collector for the Roman occupiers and said yes pay your taxes ...that is no Rethugblican...provided free medical care...provided free food...said ain't no rich going to heaven...

CAVyl_XWMAAGzbQ.jpg

Blue Jesus: I want you to listen to me. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Magdalene...

Red Jesus: I have a wide stance!

Last edited:
If are truly a Christian nation we are doing a rotten terrible job of doing what Jesus preached about. That makes us a hypocrite of immense proportions. As a lifelong Christian I am calling out my country when it comes to Christianity...CALLING IT OUT.

I don't know many conservatives who love their enemies.

Forum List

Back