Isn't Jesus a democrat?

Yeah, Jesus told the rich guy to give all his money to the poor or Jesus wasn't going to let him into heaven. If that isn't the use of force by Jesus to make other people give their money to the poor, I don't know what is.

The difference is that Jesus wanted us to help the poor with out OWN money, not somebody else's.

Where did you find this information? I am sure you didn't find it in the Bible, but in a twisted man made up one I am sure.

Or furthermore Just Man Made Up!

"Give to ceasar what is ceasar's..."

do you not understand that? The stuff you give the state isn't counted as money given to God.

Sowwy.

One thing we know for sure is that Jesus was not an environmentalist. Just look the number he did on that fig tree!

And after feeding a crowd, the wasteful bastard threw out 12 basketfuls of bread!
Exactly. Obviously.

Nothing about waste in the Gospels. The 12 disciples were not numbered among the 5,000 men. The 12 disciples, that is, who were left with the 12 baskets.

The difference is that Jesus wanted us to help the poor with out OWN money, not somebody else's.

Where did you find this information? I am sure you didn't find it in the Bible, but in a twisted man made up one I am sure.

do you not understand that? The stuff you give the state isn't counted as money given to God.

Sowwy.
If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.

That's Jesus forcing other people to give their money to the poor.

Sowwy.
If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.

Reread that line you just quoted.

Liberals do know the Scriptures, don't they? They don't just blow smoke, do they?

Sowwy.

Jesus had nothing to do with Ceasar and his crony tax collectors ~

Jesus would give the shirt off his back, and I am sure if he was in power of the country there would be no poor and people would have to make a honest living.
The poor would have the opportunity of getting on their feet ( except the lazy ones ) God knows ever thing so he would know who is lazy.

And the sick and old would be taken care of instead of loosing ever thing to the crooked money hounds for health care.

images

:)

Last edited:
The democrat party is the historic party of slavery in the last 200 years. Why do low information lefties insist on comparing modern democrat party propaganda to the 2,000 year old Mid East during the time of Jesus?

Sowwy.

Reread that line you just quoted.

Liberals do know the Scriptures, don't they? They don't just blow smoke, do they?

Rolls Eyes:

Why do you feel that only Republicans know the scriptures.. Another Right Wing Brainwashed Pat Robertson crony
Pat Robertson started this crap back in 1990. <<<<--------In case you don't have a clue~

:meow:

Sowwy.

Jesus had nothing to do with Ceasar and his crony tax collectors ~

Jesus would give the shirt off his back, and I am sure if he was in power of the country there would be no poor and people would have to make a honest living.
The poor would have the opportunity of getting on their feet ( except the lazy ones ) God knows ever thing so he would know who is lazy.

And the sick and old would be taken care of instead of loosing ever thing to the crooked money hounds for health care.

images

:)

Shut up, pig.

Jesus said help the poor and the sick which sounds like every other democrat I know. I can't figure out why so many democrats in the last few years seem hostile to Christianity. I don't expect people to accept the miracles or the whole died for my sins stuff but what about the things he said about being compassionate. Why throw that out with it? It just seems that the teachings of Jesus goes hand in hand with what being a liberal is all about.

Jesus was very very conservative and Republican. He attacked the power of the state and opened the door to individual liberty for the first time in human history. He said God was in heaven, not on this earth in the form of Ceasar or any other great big govt liberal. Also, he did not preach for a liberal govt that would help people, he preached for people to help people exactly as modern conservatives do.
2 Thessalonians 3:6-12 ESV /

Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from any brother who is walking in idleness and not in accord with the tradition that you received from us. For you yourselves know how you ought to imitate us, because we were not idle when we were with you, nor did we eat anyone's bread without paying for it, but with toil and labor we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you. It was not because we do not have that right, but to give you in ourselves an example to imitate. For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

When Clinton made welfare workfare fully half decided they no longer needed welfare!

Jesus said help the poor and the sick which sounds like every other democrat I know. I can't figure out why so many democrats in the last few years seem hostile to Christianity. I don't expect people to accept the miracles or the whole died for my sins stuff but what about the things he said about being compassionate. Why throw that out with it? It just seems that the teachings of Jesus goes hand in hand with what being a liberal is all about.

The one you're thinking about has a name pronounced "Hey Zues"

Easy to confuse the two.

I would like to take a moment and thank you for starting another one of these stupid threads, asshole.

You rock!

Jesus was very very conservative and Republican. He attacked the power of the state and opened the door to individual liberty for the first time in human history. He said God was in heaven, not on this earth in the form of Ceasar or any other great big govt liberal. Also, he did not preach for a liberal govt that would help people, he preached for people to help people exactly as modern conservatives do.
2 Thessalonians 3:6-12 ESV /

Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from any brother who is walking in idleness and not in accord with the tradition that you received from us. For you yourselves know how you ought to imitate us, because we were not idle when we were with you, nor did we eat anyone's bread without paying for it, but with toil and labor we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you. It was not because we do not have that right, but to give you in ourselves an example to imitate. For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

When Clinton made welfare workfare fully half decided they no longer needed welfare!

I very much agree with this, I was a orphan at 19 years old. I worked 3 jobs to make ends meet and worked my ass off, and never took government money, or church handouts.

Its more the people who think that everyone owes them a living mentality who suck off other people.

What my concern is the very old and sick, or the single mother who's husband beats her so she needs a hand for a short time..
I have a niece who is lazy and milks the system legally , makes me very angry.

Last edited:

Jesus was very very conservative and Republican. !

I don't recall ever reading that Jesus supported a gigantic military.

Jesus was very very conservative and Republican. !

I don't recall ever reading that Jesus supported a gigantic military.
He had God as his father. Did he need one?

Jesus said help the poor and the sick which sounds like every other democrat I know.
Democrats want the state to force everyone to "help" the poor and sick.
Jesus did not.
There you go.
Low-tax Jesus strikes again. The state in his day was the thing that nailed his naked ass to a tree. It's not exactly shocking that he didn't suggest the poor look to them for help eh?

And he had no issues with you paying taxes since money is the anchor-chain to Hell.
Money might be one of the anchor-chains to hell. Here's a few more >> immigration, affirmative action, Islam.
Even if true, that's the here and now. Is that what matters to a Christian because, it shouldn't.

Forum List

Back