Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

Ropey
THANK YOU ! Yet she accuses me of having “ no education “ Maybe she should l look 👀 in the Mirror
STILL can’t tell me why Nasser wanted to hold a “ Summit”

Ropey
THANK YOU ! Yet she accuses me of having “ no education “ Maybe she should l look 👀 in the Mirror
STILL can’t tell me why Nasser wanted to hold a “ Summit”

Of course, she does since that's all she has.

She has no argument.

Demoted to 'rodent', per the OP......

Do you support Hamas's rape and murder of women?

But you don't like those terrorists, and only those inhumane extremists... to be called 'rats'? And Jews in the forum who state an opinion are to be couched with that and called Hasbarats or Zionist

You are so very clear.

imho

Hamas and all extremist terrorists act with inhumanity and indoctrinate/teach their young to do the same.

Why won't you watch the video in my sig, with a disclaimer?

Watch it and tell me what you think...

f6ea7f41.jpg

Buzz words for ignoramuses.

Those are the ones who won't watch the videos of the inhumane acts of Hamas and the minds of the young and inexperience wth evil to comfortably abide.

Those are the ones who mentally masturbate over watching those self-same videos. That's the line of demarcation.

Do you support Hamas's rape and murder of women?

But you don't like those terrorists, and only those inhumane extremists... to be called 'rats'? And Jews in the forum who state an opinion are to be couched with that and called Hasbarats or Zionist

You are so very clear.

imho

Hamas and all extremist terrorists act with inhumanity and indoctrinate/teach their young to do the same.

Why won't you watch the video in my sig, with a disclaimer?

Watch it and tell me what you think...

View attachment 861168

The Israelis kill as many as possible.

Your cut and paste slogans are silly.

Firstly, apartheid refers to a history of racial discrimination. You don't understand the terms you cut and paste. Is pally now a 'race'?

White people from Europe came in and pushed brown people who were indigenous to the region off their own land.. um, yeah, it's about race.

You'd think that the Jews would know better, given what Hitler did to them over dubious race theories... but they are like abused children who've grown up to be abusers.

The Israelis kill as many as possible.
imo, Hamas as a Palestinian political animal is done.

The Palestinians will sue for peace. No one wants them. Even Egypt locks the doors on them.

White people from Europe came in and pushed brown people who were indigenous to the region off their own land.. um, yeah, it's about race.

Fail.

The Jews and the Arabs are not a race. They are part of one race, the human race.

But the rabid left so loves to sow disruption.

I don't think so. I think that once the Palestinian people taste freedom from the manipulative branches of radical jihad that have governed their futures for the past five decades they will join the Israelis. In fact there's already a crossborder movement that exists between the two. At that point they will experience real freedom and I wholeheartedly believe that the nation of Israel will support them in that endeavor.

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen, any more than Black South Africans learned to love Apartheid because they were doing slightly better than people in black ruled African nations.

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen, any more than Black South Africans learned to love Apartheid because they were doing slightly better than people in black ruled African nations.
SA?

With all of its resources? The people still starve.

8kbjhbsm6hh11.jpg

England should be called now North province of Pakistan. It's a shame to see what they have done with their homeland.

On the road to being lost to Islamic extremism, shame and shame and shame.

The vast majority of humanity lives at the edge of poverty...

But they are being held to their own standard now. Isl And still staving.

not sure why you are okay with that.

You're the only one who is saying that I am ok with that.

You'd think that the Jews would know better, given what Hitler did to them over dubious race theories... but they are like abused children who've grown up to be abusers.
As is always the case, you see the world with a focus on skin color especially as it relates to evil white people.

In terms of the various ethnicities and the population churn that has occurred across your "Magical Kingdom of Pal'istan", your reference to "indigenous population" is really a matter of you cutting and pasting slogans.

Um, you still fail to identify whose land was stolen and what indigenous population was pushed off "their" land.

Who's "us", Paleface? What happens to the Zionists isn't my problem, and it isn't America's problem, either.
Please tell us why the State of Israel is a problem yet it’s OK to have a Palestinian State?????

As is always the case, you see the world with a focus on skin color especially as it relates to evil white people.

In terms of the various ethnicities and the population churn that has occurred across your "Magical Kingdom of Pal'istan", your reference to "indigenous population" is really a matter of you cutting and pasting slogans.

Um, you still fail to identify whose land was stolen and what indigenous population was pushed off "their" land.

Between 1947 and 1949, at least 750,000 Palestinians from a 1.9 million population were made refugees beyond the borders of the state.

Zionist forces had taken more than 78 percent of historic Palestine, ethnically cleansed and destroyed about 530 villages and cities, and killed about 15,000 Palestinians in a series of mass atrocities, including more than 70 massacres.

Zionist forces had taken more than 78 percent of historic Palestine, ethnically cleansed and destroyed about 530 villages and cities, and killed about 15,000 Palestinians in a series of mass atrocities, including more than 70 massacres.

Lies.

~80% of Historic Palestine is Jordan. The partition that was ~80% was given to Trans-Jordan which then became Jordan.

ENJHtuTU4AEAOIU

"Despite these tensions, the key objectives of Jordan's assimilatory policies were fulfilled. One of them aimed at the Palestinians' full involvement in the country's development, and more particularly that of the East Bank which benefitted from the bulk of public investments in the 1950s and 1960s.

Demographic data illustrate the steady migration of the West Bankers toward the East Bank, mainly Amman: between 1950 and 1961, the proportion of Jordan's population residing on the East Bank jumped from 40 percent to 53 percent. In Amman itself, Jordanian-Palestinians are believed to form more than 80 percent of the population today."

Link

It's not hard to see why these terrorist supporters lie so much.

They have no truth. Just obfuscation and that game is almost over.

Forum List

Back