Israel defends itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry we ruined your life by introducing morals to the world.
Yeah, the Roman Empire, now THEY had it right.

Not to mention the Muslims, the Beheading and Child Molester Champions of history.
Introduced Morals? You jest, and what you have, which isn't much, and the same with your "beliefs", you stole from others. Carry on...

Prove it...you couldn't even find a book older than the Passover Sedar.
I've heard lots of bullshit about ancient books hidden in the bowels of the earth.

Now prove it.

Morals existed long before books and writing little history major. And even more recently, they were carved in stone, only these weren't given to Moses since he was so far in the future no one could have seen him coming.

Here's a link to some of the written stuff, which was based on oral stuff far older: http://college-ethics.blogspot.com/2010/12/ancient-moral-codes.html

Last edited:
This is amazing. The jews were the earliest civilized people thus they have a right to any land they claim. Jumping tap dancing Christ, where can I convert cause I'm already circumcised~!

Introduced Morals? You jest, and what you have, which isn't much, and the same with your "beliefs", you stole from others. Carry on...

I've heard lots of bullshit about ancient books hidden in the bowels of the earth.

Now prove it.

Morals existed long before books and writing little history major. And even more recently, they were carved in stone, only these weren't given to Moses since he was so far in the future no one could have seen him coming.

Prove your statement or eat shit (virtual shit, of course).

This is amazing. The jews were the earliest civilized people thus they have a right to any land they claim. Jumping tap dancing Christ, where can I convert cause I'm already circumcised~!

Where did I say that?
Surely you have the mental capacity to read a posting within it's own context.

Now prove it.

Prove your statement or eat shit (virtual shit, of course).

Follow the link dumbass, and learn some anthropology. You think humanity had no morals before the Jews came along? You would because you're a moron.

Where did I say that?

Well, first of all, historically speaking there's no support for Jews giving us morality, because the golden rule or respect for human life emerged from civiliations in the far east with no connection to semetic people.

But perhaps more importantly, the thread has a central nexus of Israel having some moral superiority, or not, in killing close to a thousand pale non-combatants in defending itself from hamas who thus far is pretty pathetic militarily. Personally, I don't think Israel can afford to underestimate Hamas, which is a terrorist organization. However, any moral superiority has to be balanced against taking land without legal title on the basis of the Torah giving them some right. If you see a "good guy" in this, you're blind.

Well the Jews invented Morality, according to him, so I guess they can have whatever they want. I wonder, what was all that fuss about Adam and Eve if the Jews weren't there to scold them? God must have just been guessing on right and wrong...

Last edited:

Where did I say that?

Well, first of all, historically speaking there's no support for Jews giving us morality, because the golden rule or respect for human life emerged from civiliations in the far east with no connection to semetic people.

But perhaps more importantly, the thread has a central nexus of Israel having some moral superiority, or not, in killing close to a thousand pale non-combatants in defending itself from hamas who thus far is pretty pathetic militarily. Personally, I don't think Israel can afford to underestimate Hamas, which is a terrorist organization. However, any moral superiority has to be balanced against taking land without legal title on the basis of the Torah giving them some right. If you see a "good guy" in this, you're blind.

Well your first statement is untrue.
This thread has a centrail nexus of people with a demonstrated history of jew hating chiming in and hating them even more.
Nasty pieces of shit.

I heard Netanyahu say that they weren't targeting a single civilian. That statement could be considered to be technically true in the sense that they're not singling OUT a specific civilian, but it's utter BS that they're not aiming at places where they damn well know there are civilians, including women and children. In fact, I don't even buy into their argument that civilian deaths are collateral damage because they have been consistently inflicting deaths among the civilian population from the very beginning and have showed no intention of changing tactics or strategy.

Dumbshit. Why does Hamas locate their rockets, etc in civilian areas? Israel has been careful to avoid civilian casualties. Hamas launched rockets specifically at civilian targets. What about this will not penetrate your two working brain cells?

Israel's rhetorical claim that they've been careful to avoid civilian casualties is not supported by the evidence which shows that these large numbers of civilian deaths are overwhelmingly a result of air assaults and artillery fired from a great distance.
If there's one Big Lie that Israel has relied on for decades, it's the myth that the IDF doesn't target civilians; killing civilians by design is what the IDF does best, as the recent Gaza beach murders of four innocent children has reproven.

The strategy put forth by Israeli general Gadi Eizenkot in Lebanon in 2006 advocates the deliberate destruction of civilian infrastructure, "as a means of inducting suffering for the civilian population, thereby establishing deterrence."

Of course, it doesn't always work that way.
Some knuckleheads don't submit to terrorism after watching their families murdered.
They dig tunnels:D

Dahiya doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How do you steal something that belongs to you?

the bible says so. go with it bizzaro.
This "claim" is why there can never be a two-state solution or peace. This "claim" is why Israel needs to be pushed into the sea.

There can be no two-state solution because the Palestinians are uninterested in one! They have ONE goal: the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of every man, woman, and child therein. The only "state" the Palestinians want is Israel.

This will not end unless and until one side or the other is eradicated.

This "claim" is why there can never be a two-state solution or peace. This "claim" is why Israel needs to be pushed into the sea.

It's hard to believe that anyone would openly support genocide.
Israel is a nation, and I support the death of all humans. Were I to pick out a race, that would hardly be a big deal but I am unbiased, all of humanity can take a bath, the sooner the better.

And as for openly supporting genocide, learn human history. It's filled with such things, even in the Bible where the Jews were commanded by God to do just that.

By all means: off yourself & put all of us out of your misery!

IDF snipers commander civilian houses in Gaza, and then vent their frustrations over lost comrades by murdering innocent Palestinians.

What will Jews think of next in order to steal ALL the LAND between the River and the sea?

Palestinian civilian 'shot dead by Israeli sniper as he desperately searched for family' | Mail Online

Your post is a lie. The link itself says they cannot verify it.

How stupid does someone have to be to fall for Hamas propaganda? I guess if you already hate Jews it's easy.

IDF snipers commander civilian houses in Gaza, and then vent their frustrations over lost comrades by murdering innocent Palestinians.

What will Jews think of next in order to steal ALL the LAND between the River and the sea?

Palestinian civilian 'shot dead by Israeli sniper as he desperately searched for family' | Mail Online

How stupid does someone have to be to fall for Hamas propaganda? I guess if you already hate Jews it's easy.
I guess anyone who supports the Zionist colonization of Palestine wouldn't worry about one more innocent death.

Maybe it's genetic?

"A young Palestinian has allegedly been killed by an Israeli sniper as he searched through rubble for his family after heavy shelling.

"The man had been rescuing casualties and was hunting for his own relatives when he was shot twice in Gaza City, according to a TV crew from activists the pro-Palestine International Solidarity Movement.

"Member Muhammad Abdellah said: “Israeli soldier sniper hit him in his hip, so he laid down. And I started to ask him ‘can you move?’ But he said ‘no, I cannot move, my blood is going everywhere’.’’

"Moments later, with the activists unable to reach him for fear of being shot themselves, the man was seen taking a second bullet.

Gaza: Palestinian killed 'by Israeli sniper' as he searched for family in rubble - Mirror Online

Well if stupid and biased is the criteria than Ol'GP goes to the head of the class.

He seems to think the Isreali's go out of their way to kill every Palestinian civilian they can kill while conveniently forgetting that Hama, a Hamas that was voted in by those same Palestinian idiots, uses those civilians as fodder.

Hamas doesn't care how many civilians die. In fact the more the merrier in their eyes.

As for land? Who the hell occupied Palestine before it was Palestine??

Kinda sorta think the Jews did.

I guess anyone who supports the Zionist colonization of Palestine wouldn't worry about one more innocent death.

Maybe it's genetic?

"A young Palestinian has allegedly been killed by an Israeli sniper as he searched through rubble for his family after heavy shelling.

"The man had been rescuing casualties and was hunting for his own relatives when he was shot twice in Gaza City, according to a TV crew from activists the pro-Palestine International Solidarity Movement.

"Member Muhammad Abdellah said: “Israeli soldier sniper hit him in his hip, so he laid down. And I started to ask him ‘can you move?’ But he said ‘no, I cannot move, my blood is going everywhere’.’’

"Moments later, with the activists unable to reach him for fear of being shot themselves, the man was seen taking a second bullet.

Gaza: Palestinian killed 'by Israeli sniper' as he searched for family in rubble - Mirror Online
Two times zero is still zero, numbnuts.

Well if stupid and biased is the criteria than Ol'GP goes to the head of the class.

He seems to think the Isreali's go out of their way to kill every Palestinian civilian they can kill while conveniently forgetting that Hama, a Hamas that was voted in by those same Palestinian idiots, uses those civilians as fodder.

Hamas doesn't care how many civilians die. In fact the more the merrier in their eyes.

Still stuck on Jew, are you?

Jews do much worse in Gaza than murder unarmed civilians looking for family members.

Jews murder four cousins on a Gaza beach in front of a hotel filled with international journalists.

Jews want all the land between the River and the sea because they're greedy, and they don't care how many "sub-human" Arabs they have to murder to get it.

'jew get it?:lol:

Still stuck on Jew, are you?

Jews do much worse in Gaza than murder unarmed civilians looking for family members.

Jews murder four cousins on a Gaza beach in front of a hotel filled with international journalists.

Jews want all the land between the River and the sea because they're greedy, and they don't care how many "sub-human" Arabs they have to murder to get it.

'jew get it?:lol:
You missed the part where Israel withdrew from Gaza and handed it over to the Palestinians. Just one of those inconvenient facts that makes you look...sttooooopid.

Maybe it's genetic?

Is that your IQ or how many Jewish children have died from Hamas rocket fire, Adolph?

Maybe it's genetic?

Is that your IQ or how many Jewish children have died from Hamas rocket fire, Adolph?

Not enough, according to you, Heinrich.
Why dont you goose step back to Stormfront where they appreciate your stupidity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back