Israel To Make Dramatic Decisions

T-U-R-N-S-P-E-A-K. It's become a genetic trait, poor devils.

and yet if someone accused lies, deceit, & theft of being a Jewish genetic trait, you all would jump and pounce at the clear anti-Semitism.

the hypocrisy of right wing extremists knows no limits.

and yet if someone accused lies, deceit, & theft of being a Jewish genetic trait, you all would jump and pounce at the clear anti-Semitism.

When did you see that happen you lying sack a terrorist supporting chara??

When did you see that happen you lying sack a terrorist supporting chara??

The sad part is that Hoffstra/Hyrcanus is Jewish. Here we have Hossfly and Bloodrock and Kondor and Rocco (Righteous Gentiles all) sticking up for us--while Dathan, I mean Hoffstra, stabs his own brethren in the back. :doubt:

wow, the right wing extremists are getting pretty desperate!

:)
Now how do we know that you are actually Jewish and aren't really one of the students of the Muslim Students' Association who are constantly protesting against Israel but close their eyes to what their fellow Muslims are doing elsewhere.

Now how do we know that you are actually Jewish and aren't really one of the students of the Muslim Students' Association who are constantly protesting against Israel but close their eyes to what their fellow Muslims are doing elsewhere.

How do we know you aren't a traitor, working for the Mossad trying to poison the minds of English-speakers around the world with your ultra-Zionist Horsefly lies?

How do we know you aren't a traitor, working for the Mossad trying to poison the minds of English-speakers around the world with your ultra-Zionist Horsefly lies?

Wow, paranoid or what?

Mossad on USMB? :lol:

Mossad do not pay children to go on forums. Perhaps you will feel better after an early night this evening.

I will play you a little lullaby :eusa_boohoo:

Does the Jerusalem Post know you moonlight on the weekends?

perhaps you should add a little disclaimer to your posts:

"The Nazi bullshit that I post in no way reflects the views or opinions of the Jerusalem Post or its owners"

Mossad do not pay children to go on forums. Perhaps you will feel better after an early night this evening.

"The Nazi bullshit that I post in no way reflects the views or opinions of the Jerusalem Post or its owners"

Still trying hard to find the links I asked you for I see. :eusa_whistle:

She can write readin' but can't read writin'. Hell of a handicap.

Wow, paranoid or what?

Mossad on USMB? :lol:

Israel to pay students to defend it online

The Mossad is now paying little Zionist children to spread their lies and deceit.

But that's ok, because you make war by deception.

Don't worry, Caroline, about what Miss Hoffstra has to say. Another poster on the Middle East forum who said he is a WASP asked Miss Hoffstra what anti-Istrael group she worked for. He is probably closer to the mark about this than Miss Hoffstra claiming the pro Israel group on this forum is paid. I think this "war by deception" shtick is one of the favorites you find on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. No doubt Miss Hoffstra has her favorite hate sites earmarked so she can see what else they are saying. When you get to the bottom line here, you realize that Miss Hoffstra is basically repeating the same old stuff we have heard over the years from other posters who have the same mind set as she does.

Israel to pay students to defend it online

The Mossad is now paying little Zionist children to spread their lies and deceit.

But that's ok, because you make war by deception.

Don't worry, Caroline, about what Miss Hoffstra has to say. Another poster on the Middle East forum who said he is a WASP asked Miss Hoffstra what anti-Istrael group she worked for. He is probably closer to the mark about this than Miss Hoffstra claiming the pro Israel group on this forum is paid. I think this "war by deception" shtick is one of the favorites you find on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. No doubt Miss Hoffstra has her favorite hate sites earmarked so she can see what else they are saying. When you get to the bottom line here, you realize that Miss Hoffstra is basically repeating the same old stuff we have heard over the years from other posters who have the same mind set as she does.

Exactly. They don't have much to cling to so they cling to straws.

Exactly. They don't have much to cling to so they cling to straws.

tell us again how the Jews have the right to settle all of Palestine and this right is protected by the Balfour Declaration, San Remo Conference, and Mandate for Palestine.

I need a good laugh. :)

got any links to prove you're descended from the Judeans and therefore deserve the Law of Return?

I asked you for links for your lies, but you twist and turn, resort to name-calling, say pro-Israel posters are paid to go on forums and Mossad pays "Zionist children" to post on forums.

Have a good evening. Listen to some relaxing music (below), drink something and chill, because you seem like you are about to burn-out, which is a shame.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCYk9CRx0g8]LONG Playlist of Relaxing Soft Piano Music to Sleep and Study - YouTube[/ame]

I asked you for links for your lies, but you twist and turn, resort to name-calling, say pro-Israel posters are paid to go on forums and Mossad pays "Zionist children" to post on forums.

Have a good evening. Listen to some relaxing music (below), drink something and chill, because you seem like you are about to burn-out, which is a shame.

got any evidence that you are descended from the Judeans and therefore should qualify under the Law of Return?

i thought not.

you're no better than Eichmann, who said he would be a extremist Zionist like you, if he was a Jew.

I asked you for links for your lies, but you twist and turn, resort to name-calling, say pro-Israel posters are paid to go on forums and Mossad pays "Zionist children" to post on forums....

hold on a second, you lying pig.

are you saying the Mossad is NOT paying Israeli students to spread propaganda on the internet??????????????????????

lol!!!!

Forum List

Back