Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

[ Brainwashed by 1400 years of Islam and 103 years of lies about the Jewish Homeland. Another of its results ]

Videos are going viral of hundreds of thousands of Yemenis marching on the streets supporting Palestine and Hamas. The pro-Palestine activists are calling it "beautiful."

As a Yemeni with a Muslim background, allow me to explain how malicious and ignorant this is.

Using the hatred of Yemeni Muslims – who have persecuted, haunted, killed, and ethnically cleansed Jews for the past 1,400 years – is not the moral high ground you think it is.

Before the arrival of Islam, Jews lived somewhat peacefully with polytheists and Christians in Yemen.

After the arrival of Islam, Jews were killed, persecuted, and driven out. And today there is nothing left in Yemen but Islam and Muslims.

Islam arrived and waged ideological and physical wars on the Jews, polytheists, and other religious groups. Half of the Islamic theology is stories about how the Prophet battled polytheists and Jews until Islam dominated the region. And it did.

Long story short: Jews were ethnically cleansed in Yemen.

When the state of Israel was created, the remaining minority of Yemeni Jews finally found a safe home and ran for their lives away from the knives and ropes of Islamists.

And now Arab Islamists want to ethnically cleanse the Jews in Israel, as they always have, and are calling themselves victims when Israel strikes back and defends itself.

Witnesses of attacked villages tell of terrorists using Farsi

Last edited:
I’m not sure if you noticed the stunning reaction of Jew haters around the world after 1300 Jews were brutally massacred by Palestinian Hamas terrorists on October 7.

They came after the Jews!

That’s neither a joke nor a typo.

Even before Israel began its retaliation campaign against the Hamas murderers in Gaza, demonstrations had already sprouted on college campuses and around the world, emboldened of course by the United Nations, in support of…Palestinians!

Clearly, they were not marching to show empathy for the 1300 Jewish victims. Jew haters are so hypnotized by their hatred they’re incapable of seeing Jews as victims, even when Jewish babies are slaughtered in front of their parents, or Jewish families are burned alive, or Jewish partygoers are murdered, raped and mutilated.

As bewildering as it sounds, it is the Jewish college students who are actually on the defensive. At a Friday night Shabbat dinner I attended in New York, I heard several students grieve the atrocities of October 7, but they also said they haven’t been feeling safe on their campuses. Why? Because of hostile demonstrations against the Jewish state. We’ve been hearing similar reports from campuses across the country.

That’s a hard pill to swallow: 1300 Jews get massacred and it’s the Jewish students who are not feeling safe.

The upside is that I’ve never seen such a show of Jewish unity. The great majority of Jews have said “enough is enough.” Thousands of Jewish groups, synagogues and individuals, from the very small to the very big, have mobilized and jumped into action.

Jewish donors to universities have put their alma maters on notice, demanding that they fight Jew hatred and protect Jewish students. And yes, they’re using financial support as leverage. They want results. If Jewish students are singled out for hostility, it’s only fair that they be singled out for protection.

Meanwhile, countless initiatives are under way across the Jewish world to deliver assistance of all kinds to Israel. A mini-army of social media activists are swarming the platforms to expose the truth about Israel’s enemies and raise funds and awareness. Rallies are organized within a few days. Chat groups are buzzing with useful action. At the Park Avenue Synagogue on Friday night, the rabbi announced an $18 million emergency campaign to help Israel. He had already raised $16 million and needed $2 million more. It would come quickly.

The synagogue was standing room only. I stood in the back, moved by this communal show of force. Jews who live thousands of miles away were coming together to tell their Israeli brothers and sisters, “We will not abandon you.” By the time we sang the Hatikva at the end of the services, it was hard not to choke up.

The rabbi, Elliot Cosgrove, delivered the line that perhaps best captures the mood of the moment: “We are traumatized but we are not paralyzed.”

As I walked outside with my daughter after the services, emotionally drained after a week of grieving, I found comfort in something that will surely help us cope with the trauma.

For now at least, the murderers of Hamas and the Jew haters of the world have united the Jews like never before.

#'OzCity instead of Gaza

A new theme in Israeli social media, a new city named 'Oz.
People must start picturing all those beautiful regions,
of the land of Israel to the south and north,

- completely without any 'Amalek.

Hamas sympathizers are believed to be responsible for burning down a bicycle shop in Tayibe, an Arab city in central Israel, this weekend after its owner donated 50 bicycles to survivors of Hamas assaults on communities near the Gaza Strip.

News of the donation spread after Yoseph Haddad, a prominent Arab-Israeli activist, praised the gift on X, formerly known as Twitter.

“A moment of exciting Israeli partnership: Alaa, an Israeli Arab with a bicycle business in Tayibe decided to donate 50 pairs of bicycles to the residents of the south who came to the community of Tzur Yitzhak. Thank you, Alaa, you are the Israeli spirit at its best!” Haddad tweeted on Thursday.
---------
“Israeli Arabs with their sane voice have a strong desire to be an integral part of the civil effort and help the residents of the south. This is exactly what the extreme minority in our society are afraid of, the Israeli partnership. Their only way to regain control is to control us with fear and terror and that is exactly what they did yesterday, burning the bicycle shop,” he tweeted.

Since the war in southern Israel began nine days ago, police have arrested at least four Tayibe residents for social media posts glorifying terrorists and inciting terrorism.

Forum List

Back