It could take a decade to undo damage to the Republican Party caused by Fox News promoting election fraud claims, says former GOP official

You still think Gore won, and that Trump cheated in 2016. You're an election denier and a threat to our democracy.
Then you have to come up with a new term. If someone who doesn't accept in his heart that they legitimately lost the election is an election denier. What is someone who take up arms against his government because of those beliefs to be called?

An election insurrectionist?

You provided no real evidence. Alluding to supposed private communications is not proof.
Oh! You haven't read. You really do need links. OK

Last edited:
“Republican former Lt. gov. of Georgia Geoff Duncan said it would take a decade to undo the damage to the GOP caused by Fox News in allegedly promoting conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.”

The problem is that Republicans don’t believe the GOP has been damaged by Fox ‘news’ promoting election lies.
More than a decade.

Then you have to come up with a new term. If someone who doesn't accept in his heart that they legitimately lost the election is an election denier. What is someone who take up arms against his government because of those beliefs to be called?

An election insurrectionist?

You're also an election denier and a threat to our democracy.

I saw Al Gore graciously accept defeat so as not to damage the country.

Trump has no such grace and is willing to bring down the country with him

Not talking about Gore, I'm talking about YOU. You believe Gore won in 2000, and you believe Trump cheated in 2016. You're an election denier, and a threat to our democracy. You're an insurrectionist.

Or there “could be no damage” but just an opportunity to see liberal fodder.

Not talking about Gore, I'm talking about YOU. You believe Gore won in 2000, and you believe Trump cheated in 2016. You're an election denier, and a threat to our democracy. You're an insurrectionist.
Link to where I have said Gore won

Florida was incredibly close. 500 votes.
But multiple recounts verified the results

The difference between a denier and an insurrectionist is simple

Words vs Actions.

Link to where I have said Gore won

Florida was incredibly close. 500 votes.
But multiple recounts verified the results
Actually that was the controversy. The US Supreme court stopped the Florida Supreme court from overseeing their own election.

And republicans have been trying to get state courts out the election, in favor of the federal courts that republicans stacked with judges and justices.

Oh! You haven't read. You really do need links. OK
You just don't get it do you? Those are all cloned articles disseminated to Democrat leaning media. Besides, if you ever watched Fox, you would have known that the on-air 'personalities' referred to are opinion shows. Both Hannity and Carlson said ON AIR some of the same things the article claims they were withholding. Your assumption that people who watch Fox are a bunch of dummies is frankly insulting.

As far as the election, so far I cannot find many that will admit they voted for Biden. He didn't campaign, couldn't get many to his rallies and didn't get the overwhelming support of the Democrat constituency. In fact, he won on very slim margins.

Since he was elected, he has caused an economic crisis, we are in a war, many businesses have had to close, interest rates are sky high which is negatively affecting housing, inflation is sky high, the supply chain is broken and America is no longer a leader in energy. We depend on China for Biden's 'green' folly and car manufacturers have become partners of the government that is giving them dividends for building electric cars that really aren't selling.

Tell me did YOU actually vote for this shit?

“Republican former Lt. gov. of Georgia Geoff Duncan said it would take a decade to undo the damage to the GOP caused by Fox News in allegedly promoting conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.”

The problem is that Republicans don’t believe the GOP has been damaged by Fox ‘news’ promoting election lies.
What lies?

What lies?
The lies the leftists falsely project because they have nothing else. Biden is a fucking disaster there is nothing for them to hold up there, the country is suffering and Biden is a clusterfuck, senile, ineffectual old fart. All they have left is to claim some news media outlet's opinion shows are 'lying' because of some private texts that no one knows from where they came.

God damn you are fucking stupid.

Besides, if you ever watched Fox, you would have known that the on-air 'personalities' referred to are opinion shows. Both Hannity and Carlson said ON AIR some of the same things the article claims they were withholding. Your assumption that people who watch Fox are a bunch of dummies is frankly insulting.
You hit on part of the problem. Fox "NEWS", put on opinions that they pass off as news.

Fox News host Sean Hannity ... insisted his show “does journalism.”

But that's just his opinion, right?

Foxnews lost all credibility when they promoted the election fraud as an honest win for biden.

Haven't watched them since.

They don't need me.

They still beat all the other networks combined in viewers.

As Biden explained. Republicans believe in only two election outcomes. Either they win, or they were cheated.

Attacking the integrity of the election system is fundamental to that position.
The repub election agenda is that of a bratty 9 year old who loses...and then claims cheating.

Forum List

Back