It has begun, prepare for the hate and accusations of racism.

How dare you tell a liberal that actions have consequences!

You mean like elections??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Pretty much.

Stick your hand on a hot eye? It's they eye's fault. Not your searing stupidity.
Kicked a brick wall with your bare foot as hard as you can? It's the brick wall's fault, not your rock hard stupidity.
Broke our immigration law? It's Trump's fault, not your wandering stupidity.

Yes, there should be a positive spin on splitting up families. Besides we have to protect ourselves against the violence perpetrated by ID theft.

How long before you start applauding for even smaller offenses? Jay Walking...Parking Violation...

She took a chance at splitting up the family when she came here. Want to keep your family together? Stay where you belong and you'll be together.

Should lawyers be banned from arguing for leniency or any sort of prosecutorial discretion regarding their clients?

Regarding illegal immigration, yes. In my opinion the law allows for no leniency, therefore there should be none given.

What is it with you and wanting leniency for everyone who breaches our border?

The reason she (like millions of others) came here in the first place is because of leniency. If we had tough immigration laws, she and her kids would have never came here in the first place.

Should lawyers be banned from arguing for leniency or any sort of prosecutorial discretion regarding their clients?

Regarding illegal immigration, yes. In my opinion the law allows for no leniency, therefore there should be none given.

I didn't say anything about our borders. What I advocated for was nothing more than a statement of the most fundamental principles of our legal system.

The reason she (like millions of others) came here in the first place is because of leniency. If we had tough immigration laws, she and her kids would have never came here in the first place.

On the other hand, her kids are now ingrained with a sense of entitlement, and a complete disregard for the law. What kind of mother does that to her children?

there is always prosecutorial discretion, so I don't know what on earth you think you're talking about

there is always prosecutorial discretion, so I don't know what on earth you think you're talking about

You have a flawed understanding of "prosecutorial discretion".

It doesn't mean "give every illegal immigrant who comes here a pass for breaking the law."

How childish.

On the other hand, her kids are now ingrained with a sense of entitlement, and a complete disregard for the law. What kind of mother does that to her children?

A liberal mother.

Plenty of Caucasian Races get deported too. I am incredibly curious as to why the MSM never reports this.

I didn't say anything about our borders.

You do realize what thread you're in, right?

Does any given thread topic prohibit statements of general principles?

You have yet to clearly state what those principles are.

What comes to mind when we discuss immigration or the illegal act thereof? What images does that conjure up? Borders? Walls? Fences? Jose, Maria and her baby running across an open field towards our open border?

The whole act of illegal immigration is an unauthorized breach of our border.

Forum List

Back