It is an indictment of the media and DNC

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
What you saw at the debate last night was nothing less than an indictment of the media and DNC and Joe Biden's family. For years and years we have been told by both that Joe Biden is just fine, nothing to see here!! This is elder abuse. And no, Kamala is not going to cut it, that is the rub.

But here is the thing, you can't lie about hiding dementia and cognitive decline when it is staring you right in the face. What the DNC needs is to have someone appear to be in control, and then be able to lie their arse off with impunity like they are accustomed to doing.

It is akin to the border. For 3 straight years the Biden administration denied that there was a border crisis. But then at the end of those 3 years, after over 10 million crossed in historic fashion, all of a sudden they declare a border crisis and blame Trump?

Really?

Democrats have been so accustomed to selling the lie because they own basically all of the media, academia, and government, that they just stopped trying is all.

And that is my friends is the product of corruption. Like the fall of Rome, they just wax worse and worse and become so inbred that they cannot get out of their own way to save their own lives.

1719578802613.png

What you saw at the debate last night was nothing less than an indictment of the media and DNC and Joe Biden's family. For years and years we have been told by both that Joe Biden is just fine, nothing to see here!! This is elder abuse. And no, Kamala is not going to cut it, that is the rub.

But here is the thing, you can't lie about hiding dementia and cognitive decline when it is staring you right in the face. What the DNC needs is to have someone appear to be in control, and then be able to lie their arse off with impunity like they are accustomed to doing.

It is akin to the border. For 3 straight years the Biden administration denied that there was a border crisis. But then at the end of those 3 years, after over 10 million crossed in historic fashion, all of a sudden they declare a border crisis and blame Trump?

Really?

Democrats have been so accustomed to selling the lie because they own basically all of the media, academia, and government, that they just stopped trying is all.

And that is my friends is the product of corruption. Like the fall of Rome, they just wax worse and worse and become so inbred that they cannot get out of their own way to save their own lives.
And now the Dim lemmings being asked about last night, even they realize how pathetic Biden was. But all they say about Trump is that he spouted lie after lie and Poopeypants just drooled.
The only lies being spoken last night were hard to understand, but they all came from Biden's babbling.

How was Biden bad, other than being hoarse?
Be specific.
You can run now, like you always do.
1. He looked confused and acted confused.
2. His rehearsed lines fell flat.
3. He could not defend Trump's attacks on the open border, AFG, Ukraine, Gaza, inflation and the price of groceries.
4. Fact-checkers proved that both men were off with their facts and figures.
5. Look at the reviews, everyone said Biden lost bigly

Debate takeaways: Biden confirms some voter fears as Trump leans into grievances​

Be specific.

At the beginning of the debate, Biden began to ramble and I could not make heads or tales of what he was trying to say.

Then the moderators asked Trump if he would like to respond said, "I would, but I don't know what the hell he just said."

Then you had Biden later in the debate, hold up his finger and say, "And by the way.........................." He just froze.

But all of his speech was stuttered, and he was frail looking and was a complete disaster.

What drugs were you taking not to see all that?

3. He could not defend Trump's attacks on the open border, AFG, Ukraine, Gaza, inflation and the price of groceries.

Debate takeaways: Biden confirms some voter fears as Trump leans into grievances​

And to think, the democrats made the rules for the debate and CNN ran it, and they still got destroyed

They had to know what was coming long before this, that is the thing

You can't hide and lie about dementia unless old Joe hides in the basement.

The only think I can compare what I just watched with Biden is when John Fetterman ran for the Senate. He had just suffered a stroke and he could not really talk or understand what was being asked. He would still try to stumble his way through his campaign anyway and he still won.

Of course, the same state elected a dead man to the state legislature for the DNC

So, all in all, I think Biden can win the state of Pennsylvania because of the past wins there from 2020.

But the rest of the country?

Good luck Chuck.

And to think, the democrats made the rules for the debate and CNN ran it, and they still got destroyed

They had to know what was coming long before this, that is the thing

You can't hide and lie about dementia unless old Joe hides in the basement.
If Biden couldn't do a real press conference, he shouldn't have tried to do a real debate.
I give CNN credit for running a fair debate.

If Biden couldn't do a real press conference, he shouldn't have tried to do a real debate.
I give CNN credit for running a fair debate.
That's just it.

Everyone knew and did nothing.

At the beginning of the debate, Biden began to ramble and I could not make heads or tales of what he was trying to say.
Your and Trump's inability to comprehend is Biden's problem?

Really? That's what you're going with?

The focus groups did not agree.

But all of his speech was stuttered,
He always stutters.

and he was frail looking and was a complete disaster.
Subjective and stupid judgements.

So, ya got nuthin.

All subjective nonsense.

But Trump did it way more often.

Focus groups called it even.

Then the moderators asked Trump if he would like to respond said, "I would, but I don't know what the hell he just said."

Then you had Biden later in the debate, hold up his finger and say, "And by the way.........................." He just froze.

But all of his speech was stuttered, and he was frail looking and was a complete disaster.

What drugs were you taking not to see all that?
That was a really good line for trump at that question, perhaps his best, as for once, he did not lie through his frog face.

Be specific.

Biden - "I defeated Medicaid!" :laugh:

Biden - "Border Patrol endorsed ME!"

Border Patrol immediate Twitter response in real time - "We have never supported Biden, nor will we ever support him in the future" :laugh:

Post Debate the Democommie Talking point was “ Trump Lies “ then overnight 11 of the 14 Trump Debate Whoppers were fact checked as Actually True .

Be specific.

Knowing the issues tells you all you need to know.

Listening to the other side once in awhile would keep you from being embarrassed like this.

If you insist on only listening to approved media sources you're always going to be surprised when the unvarnished truth finally comes out.

Spo

Really?

Sponge Brains Shits Pants is the perfect representative of the dimocrap SCUM party....

Old, decrepit, dishonest, aggressively stupid, unwilling to learn or change for the better.

Perfect.

I've said in here for years: It isn't the Man or the Woman holding the Office that are scum. It's the scum that put them there.

Suck on it dimocrap scum. You own this pile of shit

Forum List

Back