It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

This whole thread is one huge 'triggered' sore-loser, sour-grape, butt-hurt rant. It was amusing at 1st - now it is, like whiny snowflakes, just annoying. It has run it's course. I'm out.

You call losing the popular vote by 3 million "beating the shit" out of Hillary? What planet do you live on?
Scoreboard bitch! The one that matters. Lol!

2016 Presidential Election Actual Results

Yes, because politics is a sporting event. :banghead:
Still haven't gotten over the ass kicking I see. Good.
Trump won...it was in all the papers
He now has to act as President
Now, what does that have to do with his poor reading skills?
Poor reading skills? You believe he can't read? Lol!
Interesting question...

It seems Trump doesn't read. Probably hasn't read a book since All Quiet on the Western Front in eighth grade. Had little to do with writing Art of the Deal. Won't read briefing papers. Needs presentations with graphs and pictures. Tweets at a fourth grade level

Is it that he CAN'T read? Or is he just too lazy or indifferent? He may have dyslexia.......look at his freak'n signature

I wish the guy on the right was our president...

main-qimg-af245dd31d3d68feb4ad813f529ed6e5
He could be Bob Dole for Halloween with just a suit and a pen.

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

He might be a bit dyslexic, or have a learning disability. Or maybe he's just a moron.
Just from observation he does appear to have ADHD and his tweets look dyslectic
However, his avoidance of detailed investigation appears to be just laziness

I too have noticed bizarre writing patterns in his tweets. He's a terrible writer, or really is slightly dyslexic. If you have reading issues, you do tend to need pictures and so on in order to grasp concepts, so him being dyslexic might be true. Notice some of his comments about reading books -- he has a very hard time getting though one.
I think his tweets are tremendous - really, really tremendous - the best.

Really? Can you name his accomplishments? Trump made around fifty promises of things he would do in his first 100 days. And the list has few items checked off, and he's fast running out of time.

There's a lot of things to name but I'll give you a few to start..

1. Neil Gorsuch. Trump promised to nominate a judge from the list he made during the campaign.

Promise signed sealed delivered!

2. Deportation of illegal immigrants has begun. People have been sent back

3. Government budget cuts

4. Military budget increase

5.states rights to defund planned parenthood

Seems to me like many anti trump individuals are clueless when it comes to what trump supporters really think.. I get why anti trumpers are upset I can list the reasons they state .. but I rarely see leftists that can accurately state or acknowledge that the people that voted for Trump are happy and encouraged by his first 90 days

And don't forget:

1. He banned Muslims from entering the country (TWICE!).

2. He repealed and replaced ACA.

3. He got started on building the wall on day one, and got Mexico to pay for it.

4. He put all the coal miners back to work.

5. He put Hillary in jail.

Only HE could do all these things! Excellent job.

And if you heard that he didn't do these things...that's just fake news.

Really? Can you name his accomplishments? Trump made around fifty promises of things he would do in his first 100 days. And the list has few items checked off, and he's fast running out of time.

1. Neil Gorsuch. Trump promised to nominate a judge from the list he made during the campaign.

Seems to me like many anti trump individuals are clueless when it comes to what trump supporters really think.. I get why anti trumpers are upset I can list the reasons they state .. but I rarely see leftists that can accurately state or acknowledge that the people that voted for Trump are happy and encouraged by his first 90 days

And don't forget:

1. He banned Muslims from entering the country (TWICE!).

2. He repealed and replaced ACA.

3. He got started on building the wall on day one, and got Mexico to pay for it.

4. He put all the coal miners back to work.

5. He put Hillary in jail.

Only HE could do all these things! Excellent job.

And if you heard that he didn't do these things...that's just fake news.
The best first 100 days.....believe me
It's because Trump is very smart, smart man, went to Wharton, great school, the best. Trump knows how to make a deal, wrote a book on it, Art of the Deal, great book, best ever written. He never actually read it but it has TRUMP on the cover.
Great President, only plays golf to hold meetings, never sleeps....too busy for sleep......gotta make America great again

Wow. For somebody who ain't doing his job he sure seems to be getting a lot done. You people are living in la la land.

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

And he still beat the shit out of your POS nominee. Lol!

You call losing the popular vote by 3 million "beating the shit" out of Hillary? What planet do you live on?

The election is OVER. Trump has the job, but he's not doing it.

You obviously agree with that assessment since you have said nothing about his performance, and like all Trumbots, you immediately deflect to Hillary Clinton.

We're not assessing Hillary's capabilities or performance here, we're discussing Trump's abyssmal first 100 days, which is likely going to end with the US at war with Korea.

I assume you're incapable of discussing Trump's competence or lack thereof and keep deflecting to Hillary because you're embarassed about having voted for this disaster.
Don't forget about the pro women legislation.

Has to be the dumbest presidents we've ever had!

It isn't a contest.
Trump claims to be a smart guy, real smart, went to Wharton, really rich, only smart guys are rich....believe me

But all indications are he is an intellectual dim bulb. Doesn't read or can't read. Must have information spoon fed to him. Had nothing to do with writing his own book. Can't keep a train of thought. Speaks and writes at a fourth grade level

Interesting question...

It seems Trump doesn't read. Probably hasn't read a book since All Quiet on the Western Front in eighth grade. Had little to do with writing Art of the Deal. Won't read briefing papers. Needs presentations with graphs and pictures. Tweets at a fourth grade level

Is it that he CAN'T read? Or is he just too lazy or indifferent? He may have dyslexia.......look at his freak'n signature
Dyslexia doesn't make you stupid or "retarded," and he doesn't seem to have any problem reading the bullshit on InfoWars or Breitbart. His language is simple for what he thinks are his simple minded base. Dr. Suess level. I worry, too, that he is not really taking in as much information as he should about world affairs, but now that it's in his face, I imagine he is paying a lot more attention.
You are such a DEMOCRAT sometimes, RW.

Interesting question...

Dyslexia doesn't make you stupid or "retarded," and he doesn't seem to have any problem reading the bullshit on InfoWars or Breitbart. His language is simple for what he thinks are his simple minded base. Dr. Suess level. I worry, too, that he is not really taking in as much information as he should about world affairs, but now that it's in his face, I imagine he is paying a lot more attention.
I'd like to think that Trump only speaks at a simple level when he is addressing his base......but there are no examples of him picking up the intellectual level of his speech when he talks to world leaders or business leaders. Frankly, his meetings with world leaders have been embarrassing

Trump seems to celebrate the fact that he doesn't read or research on his own. Doesn't have time, he is too important
But for a man who is least qualified to hold the office of president, he shows little inclination for making up for his deficiencies

Last edited:
Interesting question...

I'd like to think that Trump only speaks at a simple level when he is addressing his base......but there are no examples of him picking up the intellectual level of his speech when he talks to world leaders or business leaders. Frankly, his meetings with world leaders have Ben embarrassing

Trump seems to celebrate the fact that he doesn't read or research on his own. Doesn't have time, he is too important
But for a man who is least qualified to hold the office of president, he shows little inclination for making up for his deficiencies
I heard him using SAT level vocabulary once (pretty sure he was on the teleprompter at the time), and it was shockingly noticeable, which is sad. He's changed his position on several issues lately, which means he is learning, though. No, he is not an intellectual by any means. I'm not sure why you said his visits with world leaders had been embarrassing--are Xi and Abe and Merkel cracking jokes after their visits?

Interesting question...

I'd like to think that Trump only speaks at a simple level when he is addressing his base......but there are no examples of him picking up the intellectual level of his speech when he talks to world leaders or business leaders. Frankly, his meetings with world leaders have Ben embarrassing

I heard him using SAT level vocabulary once (pretty sure he was on the teleprompter at the time), and it was shockingly noticeable, which is sad. He's changed his position on several issues lately, which means he is learning, though. No, he is not an intellectual by any means. I'm not sure why you said his visits with world leaders had been embarrassing--are Xi and Abe and Merkel cracking jokes after their visits?

In meeting other leaders he doesn't seem to grasp that he is being seen around the world. His people skills are awkward and his speech patterns are childlike

As President of the U.S., he is looked at as the source of global stability and calm, decisive leadership

God save us

Interesting question...

In meeting other leaders he doesn't seem to grasp that he is being seen around the world. His people skills are awkward and his speech patterns are childlike

As President of the U.S., he is looked at as the source of global stability and calm, decisive leadership

God save us
This morning, it was China giving us the grown up talk. He said Dial back the insulting words; in a war, there are no real winners.
We have left a vacuum for someone to fill. It will be interesting who it ends up being.

10168033_753239241375051_3920225000646705300_n.jpg
Donald Trump has been so very moved by the footage of children in Syria. Not enough to grant them refuge but you know... enough to want to blow stuff up.

Interesting question...

God save us
This morning, it was China giving us the grown up talk. He said Dial back the insulting words; in a war, there are no real winners.
We have left a vacuum for someone to fill. It will be interesting who it ends up being.
North Korea has been a pain in the ass for 65 years. But aside from some posturing, they seem mostly in check

Trump seems intent on stirring up the beehive and proving who is the bigger idiot.......North Koreas leader or ours?

God save us
North Korea has been a pain in the ass for 65 years. But aside from some posturing, they seem mostly in check

Trump seems intent on stirring up the beehive and proving who is the bigger idiot.......North Koreas leader or ours?
I disagree they seem mostly in check. I know Trump didn't have to take the bait, but honestly, ignoring them for the past 8 years has not had the desired effect. They HAVE nukes and the required technology for missiles to carry those nukes to Japan and So. Korea. They will be happy to sell them to a country like Iran, as well, if not fire them. Something does need to be done before that thread about stocking up on water and Spam isn't a joke.

Forum List

Back