It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

And he still beat the shit out of your POS nominee. Lol!
What does that have to do with his inability to do his job?
That he is so effective, is what gets your panties in a bunch. Fun for everyone!

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

What does that have to do with his inability to do his job?
That he is so effective, is what gets your panties in a bunch. Fun for everyone!
He is anything but effective. The great negotiator could not even get agreement on Trumpcare with his own party
His positions flip week to week
His Muslim ban was laughed out of town

You call losing the popular vote by 3 million "beating the shit" out of Hillary? What planet do you live on?
Scoreboard bitch! The one that matters. Lol!

2016 Presidential Election Actual Results

The election is OVER. Trump has the job, but he's not doing it.

You obviously agree with that assessment since you have said nothing about his performance, and like all Trumbots, you immediately deflect to Hillary Clinton.

We're not assessing Hillary's capabilities or performance here, we're discussing Trump's abyssmal first 100 days, which is likely going to end with the US at war with Korea.

I assume you're incapable of discussing Trump's competence or lack thereof and keep deflecting to Hillary because you're embarassed about having voted for this disaster.

With Bill O'Reilly gone that means his daily briefings have been cut by a third.
Thank goodness Fox & Friends and Hannity are still on otherwise he'd be completely clueless.

You call losing the popular vote by 3 million "beating the shit" out of Hillary? What planet do you live on?

You obviously agree with that assessment since you have said nothing about his performance, and like all Trumbots, you immediately deflect to Hillary Clinton.

We're not assessing Hillary's capabilities or performance here, we're discussing Trump's abyssmal first 100 days, which is likely going to end with the US at war with Korea.

I assume you're incapable of discussing Trump's competence or lack thereof and keep deflecting to Hillary because you're embarassed about having voted for this disaster.
As the OP reveals....Trump has limited intellectual skills or just doesn't care

All of which were expected before he got the job

Wow. For somebody who ain't doing his job he sure seems to be getting a lot done. You people are living in la la land.

Wow. For somebody who ain't doing his job he sure seems to be getting a lot done. You people are living in la la land.

Really? Can you name his accomplishments? Trump made around fifty promises of things he would do in his first 100 days. And the list has few items checked off, and he's fast running out of time.

Yes, because politics is a sporting event. :banghead:

Still haven't gotten over the ass kicking I see. Good.

Trump won...it was in all the papers
He now has to act as President
Now, what does that have to do with his poor reading skills?

I didn't vote for either mainstream candidate, you jackass. I guess you won't truly address my comment because you know I'm right.

If Trump is a retard, what does that make the Bi-Racial, Homosexual, Muslim lover of a ex-president who lead from behind and most of his cabinet choices were crooks or Commies? Hate to say it, (not really) but you cant get more stupid than a liberal. Even a box of rocks has more intelligence.

Daschle Ends Bid for Post; Obama Concedes Mistake
Obama's Communist Czars - Van Jones, Valerie Jarrett, Cass Sunstein, Mark Lloyd - CommieBlaster
The real reason Valerie Jarrett is the most hated person in Washington
Poison Pero is RIGHT!: Cass Sunstein (Obama Regulatory/'Manipulatory' Czar)
Deflection noted
You must really hate me, when you don't have an answer for all the FACTS that I present. I don't mind, I usually win against dimwitted liberals(redundant statement) when it comes to debates.
Cool story bro. Still off topic

I didn't vote for either mainstream candidate, you jackass. I guess you won't truly address my comment because you know I'm right.
Are you a Bernie fan?

Trump won...it was in all the papers
He now has to act as President
Now, what does that have to do with his poor reading skills?
Poor reading skills? You believe he can't read? Lol!

Are you a Bernie fan?

Irrelevant.

Trump's main interest has always been in ratings. In fact in his younger years he wanted to be an Actor. He's a stage player very well adjusted to camera's surrounding him, with producers telling him what to say and do. Business wise--he has the money to hire the brains.

It's clear he never really belonged on a Presidential Debate stage, much less sitting in the Oval office--and making decisions.

All Presidents in the past are more private--they don't like camera's, they're not really interested in giving speeches unless they have too--and they sure didn't use a tweety account to communicate with the outside world. Trump is a show person. This is where his life and personality come from.When he stated he knew more than our Generals because he watches T.V. shows, he meant it. Entertainment, 2 T.V reality shows, where I think most of his ardent supporters come from, who have this (weird belief--that they know him personally because they were fans of his T.V --not so reality shows.) Most of his life, making headlines in magazines over his escapades, and he craves this kind of attention. In fact, he demands it. He's a textbook example of a Narcissist which is very common in the entertainment industry.

Unfortunately the White House has never been considered "Entertainment Central" until Trump was elected. The only ones that are making out--are the late night Comedy shows and Saturday Night Live.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

147318_600.jpg

Last edited:

Really? Can you name his accomplishments? Trump made around fifty promises of things he would do in his first 100 days. And the list has few items checked off, and he's fast running out of time.

There's a lot of things to name but I'll give you a few to start..

1. Neil Gorsuch. Trump promised to nominate a judge from the list he made during the campaign.

Promise signed sealed delivered!

2. Deportation of illegal immigrants has begun. People have been sent back

3. Government budget cuts

4. Military budget increase

5.states rights to defund planned parenthood

Seems to me like many anti trump individuals are clueless when it comes to what trump supporters really think.. I get why anti trumpers are upset I can list the reasons they state .. but I rarely see leftists that can accurately state or acknowledge that the people that voted for Trump are happy and encouraged by his first 90 days

Forum List

Back