It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

I have no Earthly clue that he is or isn't a voracious reader. Nor do you. Anyway, did you even read my comment? It had nothing to do with Trump's reading habits.

Easy to find out
Find any reference about Trump that indicates he is a prolific reader on ANY subject

I've never known a successful business man who didn't read a lot. You almost have to. Most read multiple newspapers a day, foreign and domestic.

Seems Trump is not one of them

He can't name a book he has read. He does not study up on key issues and does not ask questions that indicate he is very knowledgeable about the subject at hand

I have worked with many executives and they are amazingly hard workers. They do not know everything about every subject, but the executives I have worked with will identify five crucial subject areas needed for success and will amaze you with what they have picked up on those subjects.
On non-critical subjects, they will asked to be briefed on the three major things they need to know about that subject

Trump seems disinterested in all that.....too much work

I just read an article on the WAPO where he stated: He has no time to read, he said: “I never have. I’m always busy doing a lot. Now I’m more busy, I guess, than ever before.”

Not too busy that he doesn't have time to keep jetting down to Florida to golf. He could read on the plane. He's not interested.

He just set off the mother of all bombs, what else do you want him to do?

Yet liberals insist a baby is not a fetus, to justify murder go figure...

Only in the liberal mind do they think they have all the answers, yet propagate the media with junk science to promote their admitted social justice.

"Junk Science". That's another epithet Conservatives apply to knowledge. Gut instinct serves them poorly as a substitute for intellectual curiosity.

Some of us graduated from the 2nd grade when they were talking about you know Ice ages, dinosaurs and stuff.. And know the world is a lot older then around 140 years old when they started to keep temperature records.

What kind of scientist sees a 10 year period out of 4,500,000,000 years as a trend?

What kind of cognitive dissonance does it take to claim to be proud of their education and then deny climate change within two minutes?

When was he denying climate change? Hell listen to Bill Bye he is now upset because we are not in a Ice Age because humans stopped it

(I swear to god he must have stock in some snow blower company)

You don't listen to Bill Nye...that's apparent.

Education is not merely elitist but subversive. The Right sees campuses as places of "Leftist indoctrination", not higher learning.

Science particularly is a sticky wicket for Right Wingers. Science tells them that yes indeed, humans effect the planet and often times adversely effect it. Science tells them that the potential of genetics and stem cells could unlock the puzzles that chronic disease poses. Science tells Right Wingers that mankind was not conjured up as a cmpleted animal and put on earth like a potted geranium. Mankind, like all animals evolved over the ages. Yes sir! Science is tough on a lot of Conservative dogma.

'Smart ass', 'smarty pants', smart alec'. Smarts are not a virtue, they are a Vice to be demeaned and demonized. And now they have selected a petulant game show host as commander-in-Chief. A wholly incurious man who tends to listen to the last person talking at the table. Mara Largo's own Charles Foster Kane but without all that "genius baggage".

Only in the liberal mind do they think they have all the answers, yet propagate the media with junk science to promote their admitted social justice.

"Junk Science". That's another epithet Conservatives apply to knowledge. Gut instinct serves them poorly as a substitute for intellectual curiosity.

Some of us graduated from the 2nd grade when they were talking about you know Ice ages, dinosaurs and stuff.. And know the world is a lot older then around 140 years old when they started to keep temperature records.

What kind of scientist sees a 10 year period out of 4,500,000,000 years as a trend?

What kind of cognitive dissonance does it take to claim to be proud of their education and then deny climate change within two minutes?
As I said, science is a sticky wicket for Conservatives. It rebuts the words of their 'educators', the pundits on Right Wing media outlets who are aping the talking points of their masters, the executives and board rooms of energy producers.

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

Yep. He's a retard, there is no doubt about that. Amazing that a retard could dethrone the "most qualified evah"...
Yes westy and we owe it all to you and your ilk

No, you owe it to the fact that you ran a corrupt, incredibly flawed candidate. Trump is a moron, but she was far, far worse. And the PEOPLE figured it out.
She imo was nowheres near as bad as what your repub friends pulled out I can only say she ran a terrible campaign

Trump came into office with no experience in governing, international diplomacy, macro-economics, the military and a myriad of other subjects

You would think he would spend his spare time reading about great leaders, how they handle crisis, what they did wrong, how they were successful
All other Presidents have done that

Trump claims he is too busy to read

The Electoral College is anything but "amazing". It's an archaic holdover that slave rapers wanted.
Wow, another one with "slave rapers".

Interesting.

Are you denying that slave owners raped their property or that the EC is a result of the slave states?
I'm not denying anything.

It's just always nice to know that my suspicions and opinions are correct.

Yes, your "suspicions" are correct, oh great Prognosticator. I believe that slave owners sucked ass. Hitler too.

When was he denying climate change? Hell listen to Bill Bye he is now upset because we are not in a Ice Age because humans stopped it

(I swear to god he must have stock in some snow blower company)

You don't listen to Bill Nye...that's apparent.

Of course I do...

It appears you do not.. And don't even know about the milkovich cycles theory.

The Electoral College is anything but "amazing". It's an archaic holdover that slave rapers wanted.
Wow, another one with "slave rapers".

Interesting.

Are you denying that slave owners raped their property or that the EC is a result of the slave states?
I'm not denying anything.

It's just always nice to know that my suspicions and opinions are correct.

Yes, your "suspicions" are correct, oh great Prognosticator. I believe that slave owners sucked ass. Hitler too.
Yeah, close enough, mind reader.

:rolleyes-41:

Easy to find out
Find any reference about Trump that indicates he is a prolific reader on ANY subject

I've never known a successful business man who didn't read a lot. You almost have to. Most read multiple newspapers a day, foreign and domestic.

He can't name a book he has read. He does not study up on key issues and does not ask questions that indicate he is very knowledgeable about the subject at hand

I have worked with many executives and they are amazingly hard workers. They do not know everything about every subject, but the executives I have worked with will identify five crucial subject areas needed for success and will amaze you with what they have picked up on those subjects.
On non-critical subjects, they will asked to be briefed on the three major things they need to know about that subject

I just read an article on the WAPO where he stated: He has no time to read, he said: “I never have. I’m always busy doing a lot. Now I’m more busy, I guess, than ever before.”

Not too busy that he doesn't have time to keep jetting down to Florida to golf. He could read on the plane. He's not interested.

He didn't even give the go ahead on that WHO is running this country His son in law?

Trump came into office with no experience in governing, international diplomacy, macro-economics, the military and a myriad of other subjects

You would think he would spend his spare time reading about great leaders, how they handle crisis, what they did wrong, how they were successful
All other Presidents have done that

Trump claims he is too busy to read

Golf is a long game. Takes hours...especially when you're not in good shape (or you're shit at the game)

102859198-GettyImages-148110464.530x298.jpg

He didn't even give the go ahead on that WHO is running this country His son in law?

Well now that President Bannon is in the doghouse...

The truth is,,Republican voters are scared of intelligence. That's why they hated the Clinton's and Obama. And Repube leaders know this. That's why they get dumbass candidates. Their base feels less intimidated and feel they can relate to ignorant leaders.
Plus, leader's like Trump and Bush are the perfect distraction.

I don't know how these folks make it through the freakin' day, being forced to live in a country they so loathe.

Who loathes the US? I can recognize the failings in my loved ones and still love them. Slavery is not a part of our history to be proud of or to celebrate...and the EC came out of that institution. We've grown out of both but retained one.

As I said, science is a sticky wicket for Conservatives. It rebuts the words of their 'educators', the pundits on Right Wing media outlets who are aping the talking points of their masters, the executives and board rooms of energy producers.

No that would be you and the AGW cult who admits it, like your crazy nut job Naomi Klien

2015 Pope Francis invited the Canadian author and social activist Naomi Klein to the Vatican to enlist her support for his encyclical on capitalism, climate change and morality – an unlikely invitation to a self-described secular Jewish feminist.

But as Klein explained "the stakes are so high, time is so short and the task is so large that we cannot afford to allow those differences to divide us". "To change everything" says Klein, "we need everyone".

The climate crisis is real. Human culpability is clear and plausible deniability of this, the refuge of climate change sceptics, is not tenable. The Pope has called for urgent action. Even recalcitrant Australian politicians are getting nervous.

But the climate crisis is more than an environmental and political issue. It is also a social and economic justice issue.

The truth is,,Republican voters are scared of intelligence. That's why they hated the Clinton's and Obama. And Repube leaders know this. That's why they get dumbass candidates. Their base feels less intimidated and feel they can relate to ignorant leaders.

Nah , more scared to have to be forced again to pay more for assnine boondoggles from the liberals

I don't know how these folks make it through the freakin' day, being forced to live in a country they so loathe.
You've got that wrong. Liberals dearly love this nation. We truly do. There is, however, a great deal of difference between the nation and the policies of the government. You have expressed as much when you complain about Liberal policy initiatives. You love this nation too.

Liberals see policy decisions based on what would be the fairest, freest, most equitable policy to solve a national problem. We implemented policy that protects senior citizens, the infirmed and the indigent. We implemented policies that secured rights and freedoms for minorities, women and the LGBT communities. When we saw what a meat grinder the war in Vietnam was becoming, we called for an end to it.

Conservatives have implemented policies too. But we see those policies as repressive, unfair and unjust. But, in your opinion, those policies are not only beyond constitutional reproach, but serves the interests of this nation well, if not completely fairly. But you implemented them with an intent of doing good.

We have to see a way forward to solve National problems. If hard liners prevail, those who believe that Liberals hate this nation; or Conservatives are all cut from the same cloth and the worst of them reflects the majority of them, this nation is in peril, but still not doomed. The system works. We just need to work the system together.

Last edited:

Nah , more scared to have to be forced again to pay more for assnine boondoggles from the liberals

You mean like the Star Wars Initiative? How about the F35 fighter jets? Or what about $100 million to investigate the Clintons, which yielded no indictments, no charges and no convictions.

How about in excession of $31 million so far to send Donald Trump and his family golfing every weekend.

How about ever single dollar spent on Congress these past 8 years to do NOTHING?

How about the $500 million that Donnie spent on fireworks this past weekend to polster his sagging polls?

Damn that Social Security and medicare ...But welfare for big oil and large companies are fine and dandy?

You mean like the Star Wars Initiative? How about the F35 fighter jets? Or what about $100 million to investigate the Clintons, which yielded no indictments, no charges and no convictions.

How about in excession of $31 million so far to send Donald Trump and his family golfing every weekend.

How about ever single dollar spent on Congress these past 8 years to do NOTHING?

How about the $500 million that Donnie spent on fireworks this past weekend to polster his sagging polls?

Star Wars gave us this

Forum List

Back