It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

He just set off the mother of all bombs, what else do you want him to do?

He didn't even give the go ahead on that WHO is running this country His son in law?

Well now that President Bannon is in the doghouse...
The truth is,,Republican voters are scared of intelligence. That's why they hated the Clinton's and Obama. And Repube leaders know this. That's why they get dumbass candidates. Their base feels less intimidated and feel they can relate to ignorant leaders.
Plus, leader's like Trump and Bush are the perfect distraction.

Nah , more scared to have to be forced again to pay more for assnine boondoggles from the liberals

You mean like the Star Wars Initiative? How about the F35 fighter jets? Or what about $100 million to investigate the Clintons, which yielded no indictments, no charges and no convictions.

How about in excession of $31 million so far to send Donald Trump and his family golfing every weekend.

How about ever single dollar spent on Congress these past 8 years to do NOTHING?

How about the $500 million that Donnie spent on fireworks this past weekend to polster his sagging polls?

You also lie one MOAB cost only 16 million dollars...

He just set off the mother of all bombs, what else do you want him to do?

He didn't even give the go ahead on that WHO is running this country His son in law?

The truth is,,Republican voters are scared of intelligence. That's why they hated the Clinton's and Obama. And Repube leaders know this. That's why they get dumbass candidates. Their base feels less intimidated and feel they can relate to ignorant leaders.

Nah , more scared to have to be forced again to pay more for assnine boondoggles from the liberals
Damn that Social Security and medicare ...But welfare for big oil and large companies are fine and dandy?

Give me my Social Security today when I am still alive... Not steal if I die before I hit 67 years old.

Damn that Social Security and medicare ...But welfare for big oil and large companies are fine and dandy?

Give me my Social Security today when I am still alive... Not steal if I die before I hit 67 years old.

And if you live to 85 you'll give us a refund?

Why would I have to give the government a refund of my own money?

You really are ignoring the fact that thousands of workers die before they hit 67 now with thousands and thousands of dollars payed in and no one gets shit right?

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

Amen! Trump is the dumbest and most dangerous clown to ever occupy the Oval Office. He has the attention span of a gnat on meth and has no historical or political background to help ground or guide him. It's almost like he was beamed down from another planet into the White House. His on-the-job training is apathetic and scary at best. In fact - it's unclear if he even wants to learn. We should all be very nervous.

You mean like the Star Wars Initiative? How about the F35 fighter jets? Or what about $100 million to investigate the Clintons, which yielded no indictments, no charges and no convictions.

How about in excession of $31 million so far to send Donald Trump and his family golfing every weekend.

How about ever single dollar spent on Congress these past 8 years to do NOTHING?

How about the $500 million that Donnie spent on fireworks this past weekend to polster his sagging polls?

I wasn't lying, I was quoting the published reports that they cost $314 million which I just googled and discovered was the full cost paid for $20 of these things.

You COULD have said "The MOAB cost $16 million without calling me a liar, your rudeness, assumptions, and just plain nastiness was uncalled for but oh so conservative of you.

I wish the guy on the right was our president...

main-qimg-af245dd31d3d68feb4ad813f529ed6e5

Yet, Trump is a billionare president and the posters here are not.
born on 3rd base ,,or did you forget ,,,or did you forget about all the people he screwed to make money?
So when Obama vetoed the Keystone pipeline that the EPA said wasn't an environmental problem, Warren Buffet made billions of dollars with his railroads , and the poor union workers were kept from working because of it. As long as it is a liberal fucking the US citizens, then it is okay, but if there is a Republican the liberals think are doing the same, then that guy is evil as shit. Stop being a stupid fuck, and bring up shit you know nothing about.

Buffett’s $15 Billion From BNSF Show Railroad Came Cheap

Perhaps the Democrats are just better at fucking. Republicans usually seem to come off as non-charismatic virgins. No one wants to get fucked by them.

I wasn't lying, I was quoting the published reports that they cost $314 million which I just googled and discovered was the full cost paid for $20 of these things.

You COULD have said "The MOAB cost $16 million without calling me a liar, your rudeness, assumptions, and just plain nastiness was uncalled for but oh so conservative of you.

OK I am sorry that you were misinformed and called you a liar...

It cost over 300 million for development and around 16 million a piece

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Yep. He's a retard, there is no doubt about that. Amazing that a retard could dethrone the "most qualified evah"...

The Electoral College is anything but "amazing". It's an archaic holdover that slave rapers wanted.
The Troubling Reason the Electoral College Exists

Yeah, that's a meme that revisionist progressives have been pushing for a while. The reality is far different. Read and learn...

"Above all, the electoral college had nothing to do with slavery. Some historians have branded the electoral college this way because each state’s electoral votes are based on that “whole Number of Senators and Representatives” from each State, and in 1787 the number of those representatives was calculated on the basis of the infamous 3/5ths clause. But the electoral college merely reflected the numbers, not any bias about slavery (and in any case, the 3/5ths clause was not quite as proslavery a compromise as it seems, since Southern slaveholders wanted their slaves counted as 5/5ths for determining representation in Congress, and had to settle for a whittled-down fraction). As much as the abolitionists before the Civil War liked to talk about the “proslavery Constitution,” this was more of a rhetorical posture than a serious historical argument. And the simple fact remains, from the record of the Constitutional Convention’s proceedings (James Madison’s famous Notes), that the discussions of the electoral college and the method of electing a president never occur in the context of any of the convention’s two climactic debates over slavery."

In defense of the electoral college

Yep. He's a retard, there is no doubt about that. Amazing that a retard could dethrone the "most qualified evah"...
Yes westy and we owe it all to you and your ilk

No, you owe it to the fact that you ran a corrupt, incredibly flawed candidate. Trump is a moron, but she was far, far worse. And the PEOPLE figured it out.
She imo was nowheres near as bad as what your repub friends pulled out I can only say she ran a terrible campaign

And you are completely entitled to your opinion. I feel differently. I do agree that she ran a horrible campaign. She took everything for granted. She had a fawning press who rarely asked her a hard question, she had the DNC in her hip pocket even though Sanders was a far better candidate, and the repubs were running yet another booosh as their primary candidate and anyone with a brain could see that the people of the US are damned tired of the booosh family in politics. The trumpster was able to ride a perfect storm where the repubs were disgusted with the candidates that the RNC were pushing, and they were disgusted by the clinton crime family.

He might be a bit dyslexic, or have a learning disability. Or maybe he's just a moron.

"Above all, the electoral college had nothing to do with slavery. Some historians have branded the electoral college this way because each state’s electoral votes are based on that “whole Number of Senators and Representatives” from each State, and in 1787 the number of those representatives was calculated on the basis of the infamous 3/5ths clause. But the electoral college merely reflected the numbers, not any bias about slavery (and in any case, the 3/5ths clause was not quite as proslavery a compromise as it seems, since Southern slaveholders wanted their slaves counted as 5/5ths for determining representation in Congress, and had to settle for a whittled-down fraction).

You have it backwards. Slaves were considered property just like pigs and horses, so it was as if a farm state asked to get 3/5ths of their animal population in congress.

Why would I have to give the government a refund of my own money?

You really are ignoring the fact that thousands of workers die before they hit 67 now with thousands and thousands of dollars payed in and no one gets shit right?
their spouses get it and what if they live to 85???? Wheres that refund You do know the average age of death is going up??

He might be a bit dyslexic, or have a learning disability. Or maybe he's just a moron.
Just from observation he does appear to have ADHD and his tweets look dyslectic
However, his avoidance of detailed investigation appears to be just laziness

And he still beat the shit out of your POS nominee. Lol!

Just from observation he does appear to have ADHD and his tweets look dyslectic
However, his avoidance of detailed investigation appears to be just laziness

I too have noticed bizarre writing patterns in his tweets. He's a terrible writer, or really is slightly dyslexic. If you have reading issues, you do tend to need pictures and so on in order to grasp concepts, so him being dyslexic might be true. Notice some of his comments about reading books -- he has a very hard time getting though one.

You call losing the popular vote by 3 million "beating the shit" out of Hillary? What planet do you live on?

You call losing the popular vote by 3 million "beating the shit" out of Hillary? What planet do you live on?
Scoreboard bitch! The one that matters. Lol!

2016 Presidential Election Actual Results

What does that have to do with his inability to do his job?

Forum List

Back