It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

The brightest minds simplify. The dimwits desperate to look bright (like Obama) complicate in hopes of hiding behind the complexity.

Did Steve Jobs complicate technology or simplify it? Did Bill Gates complicate use of the pc or simplify it with a Graphical User Interface?

President Trump doesn't need pages of literary brilliance. It's a brief. It needs to be simple and effectively capture the information necessary for the President.

It's official - wrongwinger is desperate to whine about anything regarding President Trump.

The brightest minds simplify. The dimwits desperate to look bright (like Obama) complicate in hopes of hiding behind the complexity.

Did Steve Jobs complicate technology or simplify it? Did Bill Gates complicate use of the pc or simplify it with a Graphical User Interface?

President Trump doesn't need pages of literary brilliance. It's a brief. It needs to be simple and effectively capture the information necessary for the President.

It's official - wrongwinger is desperate to whine about anything regarding President Trump.
Trump can't read

Not that he is simplifying his input.....but can't understand anything more

Trump can't read Not that he is simplifying his input.....but can't understand anything more
Yeah - he only graduated from the prestigious Wharton School of Business (without being a minority like Obama) with an MBA but he "can't read". Did you earn a Master's Degree from an Ivy League school? No? Well if Trump can't read, and he was good enough to graduate an Ivy League school with a Master's Degree, what does that say about you?

It's simple (for those not semi-retarded like left-winger) - President Trump is an extremely busy man. He wants the information presented so that it takes the least amount of time to "digest" as possible. It's called being efficient. Something you people who live off of the government don't have to know about.

Trump can't read Not that he is simplifying his input.....but can't understand anything more
Yeah - he only graduated from the prestigious Wharton School of Business with an MBA but he "can't read". Did you earn a Master's Degree from an Ivy League school? No? Well if Trump can't read, and he was good enough to graduate an Ivy League school with a Master's Degree, what does that say about you?

It's simple (for those not semi-retarded like left-winger) - President Trump is an extremely busy man. He wants the information presented so that it takes the least amount of time to "digest" as possible. It's called being efficient. Something you people who live off of the government don't have to know about.
Trump never received an MBA. It is another of his lies

He received a Bachelors degree which was bought and paid for by his daddy.

Trump never received an MBA.... He received a Bachelors degree which was bought and paid for by his daddy.
Oh the humiliation of "only" graduating from an Ivy League school with "just" a bachelors degree. Remind us again how many Ivy League schools admitted you?

P.S. stupid - every Ivy League degree is "bought and paid for by" someone's daddy (with the exception of those on scholarships).

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos.

I don't even understand how a man who has a college degree can be like that, but whatever...

....And yet he incessantly tweets and bids us all to read his writing. Hell, the man has written a book.

Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

I don't know that those penchants and preferences make him a retard, but it's certainly disconcerting. Much of what he must manage and decide about is among the most complex of issues, and it's his job to comprehensively understand those things before choosing a course of action about them that, in turn, commits all of us to whatever direction he charts. Any ship captain understands the importance of the concept from which that obligation flows. Not every complex idea can be boiled down to pictures without losing the nuanced aspects. Details matter because that's where "the devil" is.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial.

Forget the critics; they will to some extent rail regardless of what they learn about Trump and his ways and means. Plus, we/they are already well aware of the man's many shortcomings. It's his supporters -- adamant or incidental -- who should find the noted revelations disconcerting.

Yeah - he only graduated from the prestigious Wharton School of Business with an MBA but he "can't read". Did you earn a Master's Degree from an Ivy League school? No? Well if Trump can't read, and he was good enough to graduate an Ivy League school with a Master's Degree, what does that say about you?

I do know he doesn't have an MBA, or what's often considered an unofficial/practical MBA (about five years practice as an auditor in a Big Four or other international accounting firm).

I don't know what level of intellectual acuity he demonstrated during his academic career, but I'm well aware of myriad incongruous with reality, incoherent and ill informed things he's had to say over the past two years. There're so many that I've given up, off the top of my head, trying to recall them all, most particularly since I'm past trying to remember them all in the first place....The Internet's going to have to do.

Did his father buy his way into U. Penn? I don't know.

Trump never received an MBA.... He received a Bachelors degree which was bought and paid for by his daddy.
Oh the humiliation of "only" graduating from an Ivy League school with "just" a bachelors degree. Remind us again how many Ivy League schools admitted you?

P.S. stupid - every Ivy League degree is "bought and paid for by" someone's daddy (with the exception of those on scholarships).
I am not impressed by an "Ivy League" education when your daddy buys your way in. That is not an accomplishment

Wharton is world renowned for its MBA program. Only the best and brightest are let in........Trump wasn't

I do know he doesn't have an MBA, or what's often considered an unofficial/practical MBA (about five years practice as an auditor in a Big Four or other international accounting firm).

I don't know what level of intellectual acuity he demonstrated during his academic career, but I'm well aware of myriad incongruous with reality, incoherent and ill informed things he's had to say over the past two years. There're so many that I've given up, off the top of my head, trying to recall them all, most particularly since I'm past trying to remember them all in the first place....The Internet's going to have to do.

Did his father buy his way into U. Penn? I don't know.
Family connections got Donny into Penns undergrad program. He is little remembered for his time there and was not known to participate in class
Someone with money to spend can get someone to write their papers and even take their exams
Trump fits the bill

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos.

I don't even understand how a man who has a college degree can be like that, but whatever...

....And yet he incessantly tweets and bids us all to read his writing. Hell, the man has written a book.

Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

I don't know that those penchants and preferences make him a retard, but it's certainly disconcerting. Much of what he must manage and decide about is among the most complex of issues, and it's his job to comprehensively understand those things before choosing a course of action about them that, in turn, commits all of us to whatever direction he charts. Any ship captain understands the importance of the concept from which that obligation flows. Not every complex idea can be boiled down to pictures without losing the nuanced aspects. Details matter because that's where "the devil" is.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial.

Forget the critics; they will to some extent rail regardless of what they learn about Trump and his ways and means. Plus, we/they are already well aware of the man's many shortcomings. It's his supporters -- adamant or incidental -- who should find the noted revelations disconcerting.
According to his ghostwriter, Trump did not write "Art of the Deal". He doubts if Trump even read it.
All one has to do is read a few paragraphs to realize that is not Trumps writing style.

According to his ghostwriter, Trump did not write "Art of the Deal". He doubts if Trump even read it.
All one has to do is read a few paragraphs to realize that is not Trumps writing style.
Trump probably doesn't have a writing style. He has people to do the reading and writing. He has learned how to write his name and to tweet.

Trump probably doesn't have a writing style. He has people to do the reading and writing. He has learned how to write his name and to tweet.
Art of the Deal....A book celebrating Trump's dealmaking skills

Yet, in negotiating with his ghostwriter, Trump gave him 50% which is uncommonly high unless you have no involvement in your own book. When asked about how much Trump revised what he had written, Schwartz said the only real change in the book that Trump insisted on was to have his name in bigger letters on the cover

He has learned how to write his name and to tweet.
tenor.gif

When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post

Code for........Trump is Dyslexic

Forum List

Back