It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

The Great Obama is a top ten president
No question about it. He is absolutely one of the top ten worst presidents in U.S. history. He was a marxist. He stole money from the people and used it to line the pockets of his pals. He violated the U.S. Constitution hundreds of times. He was fiercely racist. He divided this nation. He hated the U.S. The list goes on and on.

No question about it. He is absolutely one of the top ten worst presidents in U.S. history. He was a marxist. He stole money from the people and used it to line the pockets of his pals. He violated the U.S. Constitution hundreds of times. He was fiercely racist. He divided this nation. He hated the U.S. The list goes on and on.
Poor, brain-dead cons. Living in an alternative world of mass delusion.

Obama: 11
Trump: 44

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

So you think it's OK if a man marries his adult daughter?

Ok, no.

Is it my business...no.

Would I rail against it like you bigots do against gay marriage...no.

There are lots of things that I do not find ok that other people do...not really my place to judge them or try and make them live by my standards...I leave that up to you faux-conservatives.
If you admit that's not OK, then you admit that marriage is about reproduction. Otherwise, why would anyone object?

I find it creepy, that is why it not ok with me personally.

I have a friend from work that just got married and she and her husband never plan to have kids as they both have autoimmune disease and do not want to pass them along. By your standard their marriage will be fake.

My SIL/BIL cannot have their own children, so by your standard, their marriage is fake.
What's "creepy" about it? According to you, whatever turns you on is fine.

It is fine for them, that does not mean I have to be turned on by it also.

I find being attracted to a daughter or son creepy. I realize that seeing as how you voted for a man that has those feeling for his daughter, it is not a big deal for you. We are all different.

There's a difference, moron. hetero sexual couples are theoretically capable of having children. If you wanted to change the law so that they would have to have children or have their marriage annulled, and the would have to undergo a fertility test, even turds like you would be against it. However, no one except the militant queers are outraged that Adam and Steve can't get government benefits because nature didn't intend them to reproduce.

Once again I am not talking about the laws, I am speaking only of your views. You have stated many times that the inability to have kids makes a marriage fake.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The reason it's "creepy" is because evolution has instilled in the human brain a natural revulsion at mating with closely related members of the species. That's because humans who do this have offspring that are very likely to have birth defects. Before civilazation, this was likely to cause their deaths before they were able to reproduce, which meant any attraction to closely related humans was bread out of the species.

Nature and biology are what make it "creepy." That's the same reason most humans find homosexuality to be gross and creepy. If humans had no aversion to it, they would face the danger of becoming extinct. But leftwing politics is doing everything it can to make homosexuality seem normal and acceptable. Gay marriage is an afront to the natural order of things. It ignores human biology and is an afront to nature.

I haven't said inability to have kids makes a marriage fake. It's the fact that we know certain arrangement will never produce kids, no matter what the physical health of the participants, that makes it fake. We know some people are bad drivers, but we still allow them to have a driver's license so long as they can pass the test. However, we know a blind person will never be able to drive. It would be pure insanity to give driver's licenses to blind people.

Poor, brain-dead cons. Living in an alternative world of mass delusion.

Obama: 11
Trump: 44

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia
No one cares about the opinions of a bunch of professional propagandists on the government payroll. All the historians believe Lincoln was a great president when he was actually the worst president we ever have. According to the criteria of the historians, Stalin and Hitler were both great leaders, but they aren't the kind of leaders a rational person would want running our government. Obama was cast in the same mold.

Bullshit. It was constitutional for over 250 years. What made it suddenly unconstitutional other than the petulant whining of the queer lobby?
Nope, they nullified an unconstitutional part of an existing law.
Wrong, Nothing in the Constitution says the government has to allow two queers to pretend they are a normal couple.
14th Amendment, which you’re too big of a fucking moron to understand, insists all people be treated equally under the law, even gays. If the law grants marriage licenses to straight people to marry the person they love; it’s required to do the same for gays.

I understand the 14th Amendment perfectly. I don't twist it to suit my agenda as you do.

Sorry, but "equally" doesn't make distinctions based on sexual orientation. Before the Supreme Court stuck its nose where it doesn't belong, all people had the same rights according to the marriage laws under the book. We know all the leftwing bleating about "equal treatment" is bogus because none of you gives a damn about polygamists having the right to marry who they want, or people who want to marry their siblings.
It’s about gender, fucking moron. And polygamy and incest are not covered because everyone is treated equally under the law.
How can everyone be treated equally if polygamists and incest marriages are not allowed? "It's about gender" is meaningless pap." It's a slogan that means nothing. The gender of the participants is precisely why homoseexual marriages should not be recognized. There is no social justification for Adam and Steve to be married. Such a marriage my be desirable to Adam and Steve, but it serves no social purpose.

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

How dare he make his underlings work for a living rather than simply spewing endless WOT.

Of course it is. Obama's job performance sucked ass.

That's not what the facts show outside of the fox news propaganda machine and alt right web sites.
You have no originality do you... too STUPID to think up your own thoughts and words... just COPY what you hear.

Moron. Typical low IQ democrat moron.
You poor little fart blossom... tissue?

My parents taught me not to waste a lot of words on idiots. And you are an idiot.
Your parents didn't talk to you much, did they?

iu

Remarkable the blind partisanism of most on the right, to defend a miscreant such as Trump, someone in fact unfit to be president, for no other reason than he’s a fellow Republican.
Spare us your knee jerk idiocies. Nothing you post ever has any basis in fact. It's just you venting your gutteral hatred of all things rational and sensible.

Only to the radical right

Most historians have him as one of the best modern presidents

Which just shows how much a bubble Western Academia has become.

Those same academians have Ike and Reagan in the top ten

Yet you don't deny that Western Academia has become a bubble...

That's telling.

Obama had the perfect chance to greatly heal the racial divide, and instead did just about everything he could to worsen it.

He is a piece of shit.

That's telling.

Obama had the perfect chance to greatly heal the racial divide, and instead did just about everything he could to worsen it.

He is a piece of shit.
Actually

Modern conservatism exists in a bubble

That's telling.

He is a piece of shit.
Actually

Where do modern conservatives abuse authority and power in order to ban and drive away dissenting views as liberals do in academia?

This is a rhetorical question. We both know that your previous claim was bullshit, and that you cannot defend it, and will employ some bullshit defensive tactic to avoid doing so.

I await to see which lib evasive tactic you use.

That's telling.

He is a piece of shit.
Actually

A big, very very big bubble.

That's telling.

He is a piece of shit.
Actually

Where do modern conservatives abuse authority and power in order to ban and drive away dissenting views as liberals do in academia?

This is a rhetorical question. We both know that your previous claim was bullshit, and that you cannot defend it, and will employ some bullshit defensive tactic to avoid doing so.

Every day

That's telling.

He is a piece of shit.
Actually

Every day

Got it, Logical Fallacy of Non Sequitur.

So, as you tacitly admitted by dodging the question, modern conservatives are not a bubble.

YOur lie is refuted.

Forum List

Back