It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

Both Clinton and Obama had experience and intelligence, something Trump lacked. They will both be rated in the top 20 presidents. Trump will be lucky not to be voted the worst president ever.

Clinton was good, obummer was awful. I never thought I would see a worse POTUS than Carter, but it happened. obummer will go down as one of the worst two POTUS ever.
I see Obama as overrated by people that love Obama or democrats but don't see him as awful at all. Clinton is more overrated than Obama imo.

Obama faced one of the worst situations a president had to face upon entering office in history. Only one faced a worse situation and that was FDR. He saved us from a depression and I don't think people can say he's overrated when we consider the truth relative to his time in office.
Utter horseshit. The records shows the economy was already on the rebound before Obama was innaugurated. Obama's only talent was being in the right place at the right time.

No it does not.
------------------------------

I worry about how Trump's victory will inspire others of his caliber. If moral fiber, intelligence, and experience is no longer valued by voters, then the presidency becomes fair game for any charismatic P.T Barnum that comes along.
We've already had a Clinton in office, and Obama was a snake oil salesman.
Both Clinton and Obama had experience and intelligence, something Trump lacked. They will both be rated in the top 20 presidents. Trump will be lucky not to be voted the worst president ever.
Clinton and Obama had the kind of "experience" this country doesn't need. Experience at skullduggery, lying, backslapping, dirty dealing, smearing and selling out your constituents isn't of any value to the voters. The ratings of propagandists on the government payroll are utterly meaningless.

Except that's what Trump is doing.
Tell it to someone gullible enough to swallow your sleazy snowflake lies.

Seems that you are the one swallowing lies.

Clinton was good, obummer was awful. I never thought I would see a worse POTUS than Carter, but it happened. obummer will go down as one of the worst two POTUS ever.
I see Obama as overrated by people that love Obama or democrats but don't see him as awful at all. Clinton is more overrated than Obama imo.

Obama faced one of the worst situations a president had to face upon entering office in history. Only one faced a worse situation and that was FDR. He saved us from a depression and I don't think people can say he's overrated when we consider the truth relative to his time in office.
Utter horseshit. The records shows the economy was already on the rebound before Obama was innaugurated. Obama's only talent was being in the right place at the right time.

No it does not.
Yep opinions will differ, and with Obama they will differ a lot. Trump will be just as polarizing.

No it does not.
Yep opinions will differ, and with Obama they will differ a lot. Trump will be just as polarizing.
Well president Trump loves America. Big difference from the... "we have fundamentally transform America" hating muslim dog turd obama.

No it does not.

Except Trump does suck. Much of the opposition to Obama is not really based on his job performance.

No it does not.
Well president Trump loves America. Big difference from the... "we have fundamentally transform America" hating muslim dog turd obama.

No it does not.

Except Trump does suck. Much of the opposition to Obama is not really based on his job performance.
Of course it is. Obama's job performance sucked ass.

No it does not.

So you also lack originality. A sure sign of low IQ. A typical democrat moron.

You want to call me a snowflake too?

Might as well, since it appears you don't have enough intelligence to be original... dumbass.

No it does not.

That's not what the facts show outside of the fox news propaganda machine and alt right web sites.

No it does not.

Might as well, since it appears you don't have enough intelligence to be original... dumbass.

No it does not.

That's not what the facts show outside of the fox news propaganda machine and alt right web sites.
You have no originality do you... too STUPID to think up your own thoughts and words... just COPY what you hear.

Moron. Typical low IQ democrat moron.

---------------------------

You have no originality do you... too STUPID to think up your own thoughts and words... just COPY what you hear.

You poor little fart blossom... tissue?

You poor little fart blossom... tissue?

My parents taught me not to waste a lot of words on idiots. And you are an idiot.

That's the imbeciles conception of what I said. Apparently you believe that for what I said to be true the government is required to annul the marriages of people who have been together for 20-30 years after their children leave home and force the mother to live in poverty because she doesn't have any professional skills. Your "analysis" of the arrangement only shows what a completely dishonest imbecile you are. I could spend all day explaining why your theories are idiotic and just plain dishonest, but that should be sufficient.

I am not speaking of what the government should or should not do, I am speaking of your views, how you view marriage.

By your own standards anyone not actively involved in raising children to adulthood are in a fake marriage.

That is the view you have put forth on this forum now multiple time, why do you keep trying to bring the government into it?

Why are you trying to hide from it now? Did you tell your parents after you moved out of the house (assuming you have moved out) that their marriage was fake since they were no longer raising children to adulthood?

That isn't what I said. You're inventing a position because you realize your theory of marriage is retarded. Anyone who claims that marriage wasn't created to facilitate the raising of health well adjusted children is simply an idiot.

So wait, now you are admitting there are other reasons to be married or is the raising of children the only reason?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If both are adults and mentally capable of consenting to such acts, it is nobody's business at all.

Why should you care? Why would you care?
So you think it's OK if a man marries his adult daughter?

Ok, no.

Is it my business...no.

Would I rail against it like you bigots do against gay marriage...no.

There are lots of things that I do not find ok that other people do...not really my place to judge them or try and make them live by my standards...I leave that up to you faux-conservatives.
If you admit that's not OK, then you admit that marriage is about reproduction. Otherwise, why would anyone object?

I find it creepy, that is why it not ok with me personally.

I have a friend from work that just got married and she and her husband never plan to have kids as they both have autoimmune disease and do not want to pass them along. By your standard their marriage will be fake.

My SIL/BIL cannot have their own children, so by your standard, their marriage is fake.
What's "creepy" about it? According to you, whatever turns you on is fine.

It is fine for them, that does not mean I have to be turned on by it also.

I find being attracted to a daughter or son creepy. I realize that seeing as how you voted for a man that has those feeling for his daughter, it is not a big deal for you. We are all different.

There's a difference, moron. hetero sexual couples are theoretically capable of having children. If you wanted to change the law so that they would have to have children or have their marriage annulled, and the would have to undergo a fertility test, even turds like you would be against it. However, no one except the militant queers are outraged that Adam and Steve can't get government benefits because nature didn't intend them to reproduce.

Once again I am not talking about the laws, I am speaking only of your views. You have stated many times that the inability to have kids makes a marriage fake.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You imbecile, the Supreme Court did not make a law. They nullified an unconstitutional part of an existing law.
Bullshit. It was constitutional for over 250 years. What made it suddenly unconstitutional other than the petulant whining of the queer lobby?
Nope, they nullified an unconstitutional part of an existing law.
Wrong, Nothing in the Constitution says the government has to allow two queers to pretend they are a normal couple.
14th Amendment, which you’re too big of a fucking moron to understand, insists all people be treated equally under the law, even gays. If the law grants marriage licenses to straight people to marry the person they love; it’s required to do the same for gays.

I understand the 14th Amendment perfectly. I don't twist it to suit my agenda as you do.

Sorry, but "equally" doesn't make distinctions based on sexual orientation. Before the Supreme Court stuck its nose where it doesn't belong, all people had the same rights according to the marriage laws under the book. We know all the leftwing bleating about "equal treatment" is bogus because none of you gives a damn about polygamists having the right to marry who they want, or people who want to marry their siblings.
It’s about gender, fucking moron. And polygamy and incest are not covered because everyone is treated equally under the law.

Forum List

Back